[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

Thanks for confirming, all good points. Since another member found a solution to single target dps, Creeping Frost, this build feels like it can do it all again now?
Personally I don't see much difference between ice spear and creeping frost, especially if you get +1 ice spear enchant.. Can confirm build can do it all, it depends mostly how you play though.
So i started this to see if it was actually better then the ele hit totem build thats outdated on here and here are some things:

The damage seems really not good so far and i have almost the full setup (other then helm/cluster if this actually gets that)

Non stop dying from no def

I almost just want to delete this and go back to my trapper but at the same time i want to get to maps to prove more that this build is not good so i think ill stick with it for now
Last edited by Lynerus on Nov 9, 2021, 12:54:44 PM
"
Lynerus wrote:
So i started this to see if it was actually better then the ele hit totem build thats outdated on here and here are some things:

The damage seems really not good so far and i have almost the full setup (other then helm/cluster if this actually gets that)

I almost just want to delete this and go back to my trapper but at the same time i want to get to maps to prove more that this build is not good so i think ill stick with it for now

do not expect wonders here

GGG modified the game in ways making this build feeling much much worse than ever before ( played it for 3 leagues in a row ).

you will die a lot ( more than before ), this won´t stop, do not expect wonders.

i will probably leave this game after scourge, motivation is gone because i am just done with all this stupid gutting of build by GGG.

gl and hf.
"
Lynerus wrote:

Well, looking at the character on your profile... I'm not surprised you feel that way. Please read the guide and try to follow it more closely.
Hi all,

Is Dynamo anointment stil a thing or should I try another allocation?

And Also, I've seen a variante were you could use Zealotry
instead of Hatred. Seems good! Sadely I'm still not even half way of the dmg I could do in previous league (and defence mecanics tremendous changes make it slighly more difficult to avoid some xp loss at high map (thx spell spression))
Hey Wallach, in your min-maxed PoB that you did for 3.16, there's a 6 link Ice Spear setup, is there a different tree for that setup because the two FP jewels and the helm enchant probs wouldn't work.

For all the people who think the build lacks defense, y'all need to chill out, dying is inevitable. This build, with the super-budget 5ex spent, I did almost everything in the game, including A8 Sirus (took me like 10 mins). Can't wait to upgrade everything.
This handles the league mechanic well, chill and freeze quickly at distance is a big deal. Before massive 3.15 nerfs, this was never a tank build. Can survive a 7-8k hit and regen fairly fast. Blind nerf hurt pandemonius quite a bit. If you are looking at 200% more damage in scourge you simply will die sometimes.

You will die quite a lot with a tabula and more than double strength vulnerability. Viridi's veil looks to be 10 chaos uncorrupted, so I'd prioritize that. Triple follow the guide, it is thorough.
Hey all,

@Wallach: Thank you for this build guide, really enjoying it!

After trying out some other Builds this League I think I found the one I will be playing into endgame.
Currently I'm thinking about what upgrade comes next, can you guys help me out on this?
Pandemonious seems like a good next step including the more expensive annoint.
Or are there things I should be focussing on first?

PoB: https://pastebin.com/1AB6vEwk
Just watched a Ghazzy video and he highlighted how insane the lightning masteries are compared to the cold ones. I've seen a video of arc totems clearing well, and destroying bosses, now I know why. Wallach as a second character would you consider exploring them?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info