[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

Regarding the fix everyone is speaking of. Can someone tell me if the patch fixing Soul Mantle is coming tonight? I don't remember downloading a recent patch for this? Maybe it downloaded and just didn't notify me of it?

Thanks!
"
Mentoya wrote:
Regarding the fix everyone is speaking of. Can someone tell me if the patch fixing Soul Mantle is coming tonight? I don't remember downloading a recent patch for this? Maybe it downloaded and just didn't notify me of it?

Thanks!

hotfix means you just restart your client and its fixed.
"
"
Mentoya wrote:

Thanks!

hotfix means you just restart your client and its fixed.

Great! thank you!
how much dps can this build get?
"
exilekami wrote:
how much dps can this build get?

min/max so around 40-45 million non shaper dps or abit more

but it's very expensive, so 200-300ex+ or more

and you have to change tree and gear abit

I'm looking forward to starting this build. Glad to find a build that isn't too expensive to make it to end game.

Of course you can make it expensive if you want to do max damage on everything, but that's with any build.
Hi Wallach, you may have mentioned this previously, but I can't seem to find the page you mentioned it on. But since the POB tree isn't importing to be able to see the leveling trees, did you have a different link for us to use?

If I'm mistaken, and you haven't had a chance to get to the POB tree yet, I'll just wait until it's fixed before I start the build. It attempts to load the pastbin link, but then comes up with all these errors about the skill tree being an unrecognized version, and then fails to import it....

But right now I have no Tree to follow :(
Last edited by Mentoya on Sep 22, 2020, 3:04:39 PM
"
Mentoya wrote:
It attempts to load the pastbin link, but then comes up with all these errors about the skill tree being an unrecognized version, and then fails to import it....

Try community POB https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/releases

The original POB version is not updated anymore.
Wallach, you forgot to update offensive support 4-link colors in text (Frost Bomb -> Spell Totem -> Multiple Totems -> Second Wind).
"
Myrakaru wrote:
"
Mentoya wrote:
It attempts to load the pastbin link, but then comes up with all these errors about the skill tree being an unrecognized version, and then fails to import it....

Try community POB https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/releases

The original POB version is not updated anymore.

Okay thanks. I figured it out....
Last edited by Mentoya on Sep 22, 2020, 4:16:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info