[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
Also on top of that, it seems that the low life part of the belt doesn't seem to be happening. All the panicked flasks and Pain attunement does not work as intended anymore.

Yeah, this is getting fixed by today's patch, but it looks like Soul Mantle will remain nerfed until a later patch.
Ok 6 link all jewels,next step for me would be mirror considering mantle nerf ?
At least you guys weren't like me and rolled blazing salvo totems only to discover that blazing salvo isn't gaining damage from any aoe or projectile damage node or gem lmfao. GGG please
Ah... I probably should ve read the posts here before buying my soul mantle and Kikazarus. Oh well... I guess now I have to dodge everything if my curse flask is offline.
*Fixed a bug introduced in 3.12.0 where Coward's Legacy unique belt didn't count you as being on Low Life when you were cursed with Vulnerability.

But no soulmantle fix, GGG why?

upd:
From BEX on reddit about soul mantle fix:
Not in this patch but they're in progress. I'll be keeping a close eye on progress.
Last edited by unne on Sep 21, 2020, 2:06:06 AM
The low life was indeed fixed...and my DPS is back to normal with Coward's legacy.
"
Pacificator77 wrote:
The low life was indeed fixed...and my DPS is back to normal with Coward's legacy.

all fine. just pick "pain attunement"
I honestly thought Soul Mantle was intentionally nerfed. Very glad to see that they are going to edit it, and already have it in their pipeline. I guess it's still technically being nerfed, but not in a way that affects this particular build.

I'm at level 85 with this build, no curse flask, and no modifications to the build. Doing t9-t10 maps this morning. It hasn't been too bad to this point.

Then a few minutes ago I tried add my steam account to my pathofexile.com profile and I apparently wiped my account lol. So I guess I can't play for a bit anyway. I emailed GGG hoping they can restore my account.
"
HylianSage wrote:
At least you guys weren't like me and rolled blazing salvo totems only to discover that blazing salvo isn't gaining damage from any aoe or projectile damage node or gem lmfao. GGG please
I heard people are slapping GMP and fork on it cuz if projectile increases don't work then decreases don't work either. xD
yea its working right now the change was on server side

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2942389

:D
Last edited by _MaTi_ on Sep 21, 2020, 7:37:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info