Integrating Blight into Core Path of Exile

"
Mischief67 wrote:
"
gandhar0 wrote:
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:

Blight will not be present during the main storyline campaign. Once you reach Maps, Blight encounters will spawn in 10% of map areas you enter. Every encounter will drop at least one Oil or Blighted Map. The chance of Blighted Maps dropping has been significantly increased compared to their previous drop rate. .........

Should have been a zana mod instead of the 10% which replaces other (less annoying) master missions. In this case we can atleast choose if we like to engage this "slightly" divisive game mechanics.

I wonder how the fireball blight mobs will feel now with the adjusted stats.

BS talk. No one forces you to "engage". Your call to talk to her and start the event. Don't bother other people because you lack the ability to decide for yourself and need a design that fits your weak psychology.

I see.
You could not hold it back and bothered to reply to my "BS talk" and "weak psychology".

Anyways. Your reply is that what you accused me to.
At least i made my post in an non passive aggressive manner.

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Why not replace the Poison Garden room in the Temple of Atzoatl with the Blight Mechanic? that would make it more interesting.
Blight was my favorite league ever. Thank you for including it.
Adding Blight as is to the core game is a bad idea. Can you imagine how confused new players will be when they run into it, or even experienced players that skipped the league? When I watched streams of Blight half of the streamers were initially confused if the icons on mobs were elements they're susceptible to or immune to.
Horray I don't need to kick myself in the ass for not anointing all my amulets during league.

<3 ggg
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah!
Another great job, Exile!
I love Blight at last while building my Occultist Death's Oath with double trouble Obliteration Wand

any Blight in any map with any mods (excluded blight map) is soo easy and satisfying

everything is POP while I'm just standby near mushroom

even got my 1st HH in this league out of nowhere from random chest
Another 10% league... these numbers are crazy like a chance for good mtx from 30 points box.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Another real cool design (anointment) gated behind a huge RNG wall, just like Legion.

Golden oil for a mirror.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
I've never commented on any post, but this time I will do it for the first time to say thank you for adding blight to the core game.
Hi to the team, from Puerto Rico.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info