Integrating Blight into Core Path of Exile

I love this decision!

I've not really been active for the past year. I've come back and played Blight completing the Atlas endgame for the first time. The Game now feels really diverse and giving players a lot of options in terms of loot and crafting mechanics.

To see Blight go core makes me happy because I really enjoyed the Blight loot mechanics. I liked the randomness of Blight "chests" even though some were more on the pointless side (looking at you, armour & weapon cysts!). The frequency and amount of loot made the game feel more accessible especially for players who are not sinking 10-12 hours into the PoE on a daily basis which has been my main gripe.

Thanks Natalia
Why no "Blight Progression"? Only T1 drop outside. All Progress into higher tiers comes from inside Blight maps?
Could even get its own simplified Atlas and Map Completion.

This would promote party play pretty hard.
Last edited by voodoov on Nov 29, 2019, 8:03:13 AM
Blight Leauge was one of the most fun leauges I've played in years. Blight did what other leagues before it didnt, it closed the gap between people who like to go slower and those whose goal in poe is to clear 1000 burial chambers on a weekend.
I understand the decision. As much as I like Legion Encounters and Einhar encounters (No, I did not bring nets Einhar.) I had some mixed feelings with this league. Overall, I wasn't able to enjoy it as much as the previous leagues.

Tough, you did raise the bar quite high for yourselves there as GGG. I do hope a different voice actor will re-record Sister Cassia. How much I hated her voice and voice-lines ...

Simply; "How much I love Izaro's voice, that's how much I hate Cassia's voice." I think that statement speaks volumes.

Personally; "I really disliked this league. But I do understand that others enjoyed it and am not here to argue about it."

TL;DR: Sad, but I understand.
Players on ps4 as usual, will not get what players on the PC because 140+ programmers from GGG cannot optimize the console game.
Questions:
1.How will you be able to get oils in the upcoming league on consoles, if at all it will be possible without blight support
2.When you finally start to treat players from the console normally - we also support you with our money.
Sure, why not
blight maps are already difficult enough because if your fps drops you die and the perfomance issues are there so... before increasing the difficulty solve the perfomance issues
They can add blight to core as long as Cassia goes away. Her awful singing literally made me quit the league a week in.

We can avoid the mechanic, but we can't avoid her singing.
GJ whit this league , ima w8 for poe2(pretty sure like 99% , it will be a copy of this game witch means million nerfes and nerves) , check it out and then delete this game from me life, 4eva(ZERO inventary developement , z-e-r-o, maps are beein left in the dust(zana machine...funny...zana max lvl machine SAME 4 options gj , gr8 content.Whas fun untill td`s and loot nerfed and tons of buggs that you can only report on forums and w8 one week for it.Will leave because of this tower deffence that has nothin on this game , nothin in common , league is/was dead due to the NEW developement(what has beein added whit blight? 1 npc and a pump* unreal..) web-site outdated but you people rushin to bring poe2 out and ofc i dont want any worthless stupid TOWER DEFFENCE in me way.keep the td , add it to core , this game was never a rpg anyways(you people can`t even manage this game alone not 2 games and now you know that it is gona be a circus so yea you guys are not reddy for this .This is no bs , it`s the truth.Have a good one...ty4all!
please leave cassia so that encounter with her triggers blight. that way i can just not talk to her and my atlas wont be polluted with tower defense.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info