Integrating Blight into Core Path of Exile

This was honestly one of the best leagues I played so far, and i've skipped just few of them since Nemesis. I loved it so goddamn much! I am so glad it will be added into core, but as someone before said it should have its own Daily system. It has the master responsible for it and therefore should be added as well. For me it would be the best option for not randomizing the chance of getting oils that much. At the end of the day, Im totally fine with or without it as long as we are able to do Blighted Maps which are single handedly the best thing in the game :D
Too easy on the higher level of the maps? Just remove the softcore and lets see :)
I am sooo happy Blight is going core, I loved this league and the mechanic. I'm a big Tower Defense fan and for me this delivered a fresh PoE tailored approach to TD.

I am looking forward to saving up blighted maps across a league for some big TD sessions when my mind wanders. :)

I am super hyped that we have something so unique as additional content.

Keep being awesome peeps! :)
"
y3lw0rC wrote:
Well, can't say I care much about blight, but...

The lagging blight will also get harder now. Probably the " Necro Elitist's " whined again that it is too easy for them...

AND DON"T FORGET that mobs are gonna be fatter by default since as I recall at the exilecon they were talking about boosting monster HP in 3.9.0 in addition to now making the blight encounters harder. So it is a buff on top of a buff. Best of luck with blights.

Anyways, nobody is stopping me from skipping it, which I'm gonna most likely due.

Congratz for those who liked blight. Thank god I don't care about this league and didn't play :D This was literally the first PoE league I skipped.

They sayd that 3.9 monster buffs also apply to the blight monsters. So the are NOT buffing blight on top of that.
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:

Blight will not be present during the main storyline campaign. Once you reach Maps, Blight encounters will spawn in 10% of map areas you enter. Every encounter will drop at least one Oil or Blighted Map. The chance of Blighted Maps dropping has been significantly increased compared to their previous drop rate. .........

Should have been a zana mod instead of the 10% which replaces other (less annoying) master missions. In this case we can atleast choose if we like to engage this "slightly" divisive game mechanics.

I wonder how the fireball blight mobs will feel now with the adjusted stats.

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Nov 29, 2019, 4:27:26 AM
I realy love this is going to core! I didnt have much time to play this league sadly. But now its going to core anyway! :D
Need oils added to currency tab then, lol.
And man, did he look pretty ill
"
Tainted_Fate wrote:
"
DistantBliss wrote:
This sounds like the choice to add it to core harms you in some way.

here we go. "yOu cAn sImPlY iGnOrE iT" squad of shit eaters are always here to back up any bad developers design decision.

You're ignoring my arguments and are failing to provide any of your own. How does it harm you? Why are you angry?

Even though blight is poorly executed i still like it and it doesn't harm you in any way right? Now go see someone about your anger issues.
Sweet! :D now we finally get to run em blighted maps xD
was really worried it wouldn't make it to core since quite a few people didn't enjoyed it but i do so great news there! :D
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
pls give mobil blight td game ggg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info