[3.11] Melting Nova | 16m DPS, 6k life, acro/phase | Deathless Sirus A8

I am using 2x Widowmakers as Cospri's are expensive as hell, so it's gonna be awhile before I even get one, let alone two.

What do people suggest is the next best choice for weapons, or am I best to just keep the Widows and grind it out. I am clearing t8 at this stage with no issues (no uber lab done yet), level 82. Still using tabula ect.
"
Braxius wrote:
I am using 2x Widowmakers as Cospri's are expensive as hell, so it's gonna be awhile before I even get one, let alone two.

What do people suggest is the next best choice for weapons, or am I best to just keep the Widows and grind it out. I am clearing t8 at this stage with no issues (no uber lab done yet), level 82. Still using tabula ect.

You could pick up some 8%+ crit 1.8+ aps claws for 1-2c which would do you nicely for crit, speed and the life on hit.

hello, I have a doubt, even having the cospris would work well the widowmaker with frostbolt / ice nova - cold to fire support - coc support?

Cheers
What about playing this build with shield since Metamorphs are pretty deadly, is it viable or not ?
Hey as a new player, leveling was rough but the COC part now is really fun, managed to drop
so im wondering if something great could be done with your tree with it.
For real , i never died this much on a character lmao , maybe cause its my first time shadow and they buffed campaign ? Anyways i was dying much but for act 4 and 5 it was pretty easy , was doing nice then act 6 i got avatar of fire...And it became so hard , no more freeze from freezing pulse and dps went down from 6K do 4 K , btw i should have watch before i though it was a classic freezing coc...Anyways im still pushing this character but idk why cospri is this pricey this league last time i checked it was 6 C last league lol
ol
Last edited by magiemagie on Dec 18, 2019, 2:27:17 AM
"
magiemagie wrote:
For real , i never died this much on a character lmao , maybe cause its my first time shadow and they buffed campaign ? Anyways i was dying much but for act 4 and 5 it was pretty easy , was doing nice then act 6 i got avatar of fire...And it became so hard , no more freeze from freezing pulse and dps went down from 6K do 4 K , btw i should have watch before i though it was a classic freezing coc...Anyways im still pushing this character but idk why cospri is this pricey this league last time i checked it was 6 C last league lol

if you wouod have read the guide you wouldn't struggle that much ... why the fuck would you go avatar while still using freezing pulse ... u take Avatar when u are already on your CoC setup with cold to fire..

I'm having a very very hard time surviving with this build without Lycosidae. After T6 maps even bosses can instakill, is it just the difficulty of this League?
I don't have double Cospri's yet and gear could use some upgrading here and there but still.. am I doing something wrong?

EDIT: I managed to 6L my 5% of life on kill body and oh boy... That was the issue, I'm a freaking tank now!
Last edited by SpiteH on Dec 18, 2019, 9:39:56 AM
edit. nvm
Last edited by Dee_Oh on Dec 19, 2019, 2:40:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info