[3.11] Melting Nova | 16m DPS, 6k life, acro/phase | Deathless Sirus A8

Where you put your frozen trails jewel (top left area), it only has 20 intelligence in the area so it has no effect?

Is there something I am missing with this build or does the frozen trails jewel actually work with only 20 intelligence (2 nodes)?
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
"
tobes111 wrote:
Where you put your frozen trails jewel (top left area), it only has 20 intelligence in the area so it has no effect?

Is there something I am missing with this build or does the frozen trails jewel actually work with only 20 intelligence (2 nodes)?

Frozen Trail doesn't require allocated nodes. It just requires at least 40 intelligence total on nodes in radius.
"
SpiteH wrote:
I'm having a very very hard time surviving with this build without Lycosidae. After T6 maps even bosses can instakill, is it just the difficulty of this League?
I don't have double Cospri's yet and gear could use some upgrading here and there but still.. am I doing something wrong?

EDIT: I managed to 6L my 5% of life on kill body and oh boy... That was the issue, I'm a freaking tank now!

I guess you just placed Fortify, right? It's a huge boost to our survivability. :)

"
magiemagie wrote:
For real , i never died this much on a character lmao , maybe cause its my first time shadow and they buffed campaign ? Anyways i was dying much but for act 4 and 5 it was pretty easy , was doing nice then act 6 i got avatar of fire...And it became so hard , no more freeze from freezing pulse and dps went down from 6K do 4 K , btw i should have watch before i though it was a classic freezing coc...Anyways im still pushing this character but idk why cospri is this pricey this league last time i checked it was 6 C last league lol

Avatar of Fire is one of the last points we get on the build. Getting it too early is quite bad because you probably don't benefit fire damage as well as cold damage, so it mostly will reduce your damage. About leveling, check the leveling builds I've placed on POB.

"
kregane wrote:
Hey as a new player, leveling was rough but the COC part now is really fun, managed to drop
so im wondering if something great could be done with your tree with it.

I didn't see too much use for us, as we won't do many jumps on the tree to pick some specific. Maybe near Herbalism/Heartseeker is a good option, though.
Thanks for the build, works fine!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSqbXsUJEIM - T13
https://youtu.be/0RJ9R7HMnAs - Elder kill
Btw how can i increase aps? i'm at ~13 right now... I mean beside cyclone enchant
Last edited by p4fsoveren on Dec 19, 2019, 1:19:28 PM
hi, regarding the aps,

if i am using cospri+lycosidae for now, should i still go for <15aps? u mentioned in ur guide 15aps is for both weapons so each weapon will hit <7.5aps.

what about sword+shield? sorry i have limited budget now and it will take a while before i really get this build going. trying to understand the mechanics fully. thanks!
"
Skrible wrote:
hi, regarding the aps,

if i am using cospri+lycosidae for now, should i still go for <15aps? u mentioned in ur guide 15aps is for both weapons so each weapon will hit <7.5aps.

what about sword+shield? sorry i have limited budget now and it will take a while before i really get this build going. trying to understand the mechanics fully. thanks!

As you are using only one weapon, no. You only hit with one weapon now, so aim for <7.5 APS instead. Also, Lycosidae is a good option for 100% hit, but if you're using Effigon + Flesh and Blood you'll already have 100% hit. If that's the case, you can swap Lycosidae for another shield (eg. rare shield with life and spell damage).

"
p4fsoveren wrote:
Thanks for the build, works fine!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSqbXsUJEIM - T13
https://youtu.be/0RJ9R7HMnAs - Elder kill
Btw how can i increase aps? i'm at ~13 right now... I mean beside cyclone enchant

Jewels affixes and boots enchantment are possible options. I guess I gave some options on another page, I can double check later and update my answer here.

Edit: found this. Hope it helps!

"
Chesco wrote:
Some possible changes to increase your attack speed are Cyclone enchant on helm (15% - way too expensive at the moment), Watcher's Eye with attack speed with Precision (10-15%), or boots enchant for 15% attack speed if killed recently, or investing on some jewels with attack speed affixes. 15% attack speed will give you a little lower than 1 APS, so with around 30% increased attack speed on items you'll get really close to the cap! :)
Last edited by Chesco on Dec 19, 2019, 1:49:53 PM
Thank for the build, I really like it. Got myself a mana leech from the tree, minus manacost is still very expensive. Thing what to upgrade next, change my tabula for good 5R hp rare (100+life, 8 inc life, T2 or T1 crit) or maybe save for other items like a shaper ring.

So my questin is, what's the upgrade path after 2 cosrpis? I'm at red maps and survival for me is crucial right now
Just respec for this version, but where is our life leech?
From life leech gem on Ice Nova or corrupted gem or talisman
Thanks for the build..! :)

But I am still dying to some bosses (only 4k life)... is it better to keep the skitterbots aura or is there a better aura vs bosses?

Is skitterbots just for the chill? (do we not use vortex for chill too?)
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
Last edited by tobes111 on Dec 19, 2019, 9:16:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info