[3.11] Melting Nova | 16m DPS, 6k life, acro/phase | Deathless Sirus A8

Just set most of the build up and been having a good time. Thanks for the guide :)
Do you think carcass jack can fit in this build well? I got a 6 link
"
Gorefist wrote:
Thank for the build, I really like it. Got myself a mana leech from the tree, minus manacost is still very expensive. Thing what to upgrade next, change my tabula for good 5R hp rare (100+life, 8 inc life, T2 or T1 crit) or maybe save for other items like a shaper ring.

So my questin is, what's the upgrade path after 2 cosrpis? I'm at red maps and survival for me is crucial right now

Inspected your character. You can look for a 6link chest with the right colors for you. Even if it's not your final armor, it'll be better than a Tabula, with some plus toughness and status.

You can also start looking for a Poacher's Mark ring. Sadly, Mark of the Shaper is way too expensive right now, but Poacher's Mark can be used alone and is a pretty good boost to us.

"
tobes111 wrote:
Thanks for the build..! :)

But I am still dying to some bosses (only 4k life)... is it better to keep the skitterbots aura or is there a better aura vs bosses?

Is skitterbots just for the chill? (do we not use vortex for chill too?)

Skitterbots help us with chills on distant mobs, but we mostly use it for the shock effect. Its 15% damage increase for a 35% mana reservation is a better option than any other 50% reservation aura. We could possibly change it for a 50% aura if we get a good Watcher's Eye (eg. attack speed with Precision and something with Hatred), but we would need an Enlighten to fit its reservation.

"
Rohammer wrote:
Do you think carcass jack can fit in this build well? I got a 6 link

I got used to run the build with a rare armor, but yes, Carcass fits very well into the build. It has some nice status for us, increasing both our toughness and our damage while still boosting our clearing by increasing our AOE.
Thoughts on converting to CI or LL?
I've noticed considerable chaos damage this league - lots of monsters, chaos degens on floor, the poison/snake Exile, etc. Would negate a lot of these painful effects.

Also from experience, it's easy enough to get 7-8K+ ES but Life kinda tops off around 5-5.5K. Would also make spell leech (and if I can eventually afford one, the Discipline ES on Hit Watcher's Eye) very strong.

Conventional CI with a good Elder Vaal Regalia (with +% attack crit) was my first choice, but I was thinking if it's possible to work around Shavs or the new Ivory Tower chestpiece for more damage with LL.
Cospri CoC Cold->Fire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576559
Divine Ire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2459778
Was wondering if someone could assist, checking out my char Sakks. Been playing this build since league start and loving it. Don't want to reroll off it.

Ive farmed about 15 ex up now, I share the same sentiment as the poster above me that I think I need to switch to an ES build, the one shots / survival is the biggest issue right now
"
randomheroooo wrote:
Was wondering if someone could assist, checking out my char Sakks. Been playing this build since league start and loving it. Don't want to reroll off it.

Ive farmed about 15 ex up now, I share the same sentiment as the poster above me that I think I need to switch to an ES build, the one shots / survival is the biggest issue right now

I was thinking about the same after insta one shot for a metamorph boss degen i did some changes in the tree and get another itens, that slow me a bit 20%mspeed from helmet but now i'm with 6k Es which is a bit better than my 4.4k life

Spoiler

Pastebin is off now so i couldnt share with it, but my profile is unlocked
First, Thanks for the build and i have a question too you, is there any way to make this build viable with a Discharge as mainskill so a discharge CoC version of this or something ??

Would be really cool if something like that is possible..

Mfg. IsaaC
POB link not working?
Quick update.
I'm currently at lvl 94 and doing t14-t16 and still loving the build
Got myself some nice upgrades: Mark of the shaper and elder ring with poacher's mark, helmet enchant with cyclone, shaped belt, watcher's eye and Loreweave.

Last edited by Negi24 on Dec 21, 2019, 8:42:05 AM
how to craft channelling skills have -3 to total mana cost ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info