Diablo 4: will you buy it?

No. No more Blizzard to what they did to BlitzChung.

And I won't give any more of my money to GGG since they sold their soul to 10c.
Definitely not buying on launch, made this mistake with D3 and I really didn't like that game much. I'll wait for a few months for the dust to settle and see how most people react to it before I throw money at the game.
Of course I will buy it, I dumped 10 years of my life into diablo 2, the franchise is special to me, even if I have to go through one of Activision's dumpster fires of a game, I feel obliged to play it, in the same way you might feel obliged to be present for a loved one's final moments.
Only if I can purchase a kiwi pet.
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
"
Makenx wrote:
No. No more Blizzard to what they did to BlitzChung.

And I won't give any more of my money to GGG since they sold their soul to 10c.

Dude that was the best decision ever they still have 20% of their company, plus game will go to the next level with POE2 and if they didn't do that, some of the changes coming wouldn't be possible.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
20%?

more like 12% wilson owns.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info