Diablo 4: will you buy it?

So far I'm not liking what I see.

Item are the same as in D3: bland items with generic DPS, life and Defense.

I think they are not learned. this will be D3 2.0.0
I'm very excited from d4. Looks and feels good.
Everyone will buy it, but how many will stay with it... thats the normal question.

Most will play, some will manage to finish campaign and forget the game.

Some will play more to sqeeze up "value" they spent money on.
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
This is very strange that in POE forums there are more people who likes D4 than on the blizzard D3 forums :D

Kinda obvious to me that D4 is gona be mix of D3 and wow. Should not expect any D2- or D1-like gameplay.

After D3 I don't trust any of their promotional material, or even beta gameplay footage, so I'm gonna have to wait until it comes out to make that decision.

"
dehogynem wrote:
This is very strange that in POE forums there are more people who likes D4 than on the blizzard D3 forums :D

Kinda obvious to me that D4 is gona be mix of D3 and wow. Should not expect any D2- or D1-like gameplay.

D3 was a mix of D2 and WoW, so I really hope not.
Last edited by j33bus on Nov 4, 2019, 1:30:08 PM
If they turn it into something fluent and fun instead of that cooldown clown fiesta where people can science their shitty 'rotations' like in World of Warcraft, yeah maybe.

In its current state from what I've seen? No.
It does not look all that great now. They appear to be putting a lot of hopes in the riding mounts basket which would have been (maybe) cool years ago but not now!
Censored.
Definitely will not buy it at release.
The fiasco that was D3's launch was enough for me.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
I'm fan of D2 Lod, D3 was a huge disappointment, I stopped to play after 15 days, it was annoying to play, nothing new to discover, stupid skill tree, no great mechanics, the content is a big void, they just destroyed D2 spirit. They said they won't keep old characters from D2, but they kept the barbarian, later they sold add-ons with paladin and necros, so clearly, they think we are milky cows, Blizzard has the state of mind of Apple and with this dev team they can only make bad games. I will never buy again Blizzard shits, no I'm not crazy, mo mooo mo mo mooooo mo mo ?
Last edited by Xandharba on Nov 5, 2019, 4:31:16 PM
I enjoyed Diablo 3 after loot 2.0 and RoS dropped.

So if Diablo 4 is taking Diablo 3 and improving on it, then I'm definitely getting it. I hope Diablo 4 has no economy, brings back instanced looting, and is self-found/crafted loot. I think this is highly likely, because the first system they had in D3 was the worst possible way to do it.

Whatever you're wearing, you got it because you KILLED something that dropped it, and no way you could have cheated for it with RMT. That's the best way to play an ARPG game, IMO. It's either this, or no buy for me.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Nov 5, 2019, 10:11:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info