[3.10] Complete Cobra Lash Assassin Guide | >10m Shaper DPS | All content | Noob Friendly | Video

hey, i was wondering if u could take a look at my build and tell me where im going wrong, i seem to be lacking quite a lot of dmg. i dont have a watchers eye, but still im miles away from ur dmg. ALso whats considered "good" "poison damage per second frpm main hand hits"?
Thanks in advance!
"
hey, i was wondering if u could take a look at my build and tell me where im going wrong, i seem to be lacking quite a lot of dmg. i dont have a watchers eye, but still im miles away from ur dmg. ALso whats considered "good" "poison damage per second frpm main hand hits"?
Thanks in advance!

Well, don't expect to reach my level of damage unless you have optimized every item slot. Your mainhand weapon lacks flat chaos damage, your offhand has +int and +mana on it, which are two useless mods on a weapon.
Use a stygian belt woth abyssal jewel. When you are using Dying Sun, you should drop GMP. Make sure you are Chance to Hit capped and don't overcap Chance to Poison with nodes on the tree. You must use PoB to further optimize your character. Make sure you either use the PoB fork or use the delve poison damage mod workaround I described in the guide.
By the way, it is also not necessary to reach my damage numbers, if you are somewhere above 8m shaper dps, then you shouldn't worry about more damage but make sure you also got enough survivability.
hey guys, i just craft this:

so does the mod "shocking conflux ..." is worth anything?
I've finally managed to get some Life on my Gear and i must say i'm having a lot of fun with the build. I havent spent much on my Gear about 3ex and i've come up with this:

i'm pretty satisfied so far i think next goal should be the chest but i'm not quite sure if i should focus on other items first since the chest will be pretty expensive. Any thoughts? I'm also not able to put on all Auras yet i, do i need enlighten lvl 4 for that?
"
nqtuan92 wrote:
hey guys, i just craft this:

so does the mod "shocking conflux ..." is worth anything?

Have shocking Conflux

Well, I don't know how much this is worth, but I think it's not bad. You apply shock which increases your damage. Until I am told otherwise, I think that's a good mod to roll. Maybe put your HoAG in that helmet to make use of the +1 to minions mod too.

"
ALLESKLAR4 wrote:
I've finally managed to get some Life on my Gear and i must say i'm having a lot of fun with the build. I havent spent much on my Gear about 3ex and i've come up with this:

i'm pretty satisfied so far i think next goal should be the chest but i'm not quite sure if i should focus on other items first since the chest will be pretty expensive. Any thoughts? I'm also not able to put on all Auras yet i, do i need enlighten lvl 4 for that?

That's some nice equipment for only 3ex. If you intend to keep the second claw for a while, I would consider socketing your (melee) movement setup into that claw (if it doesn't mess up your mana cost, which it shouldn't).
You can't use all auras, because you precision gem is level 20 instead of level 1 (+whatever you can sustain).
I'd set up some trade page live searches for rings and amulet and work on that body armour. You are on a good path there I think. :)

Oh yeah.. you are right i totally forgot about the Precision Gem. I got a level 1 with 20% quality now and i can use all 4 auras with my cobra lash cost to 0.

Like i said i'm fairly new to the game. Should i work on getting all Gems to 20% quality? Because most of them arent right now, is it worth it?
Last edited by ALLESKLAR4 on Jan 24, 2020, 11:07:25 AM
"
ALLESKLAR4 wrote:

Oh yeah.. you are right i totally forgot about the Precision Gem. I got a level 1 with 20% quality now and i can use all 4 auras with my cobra lash cost to 0.

Like i said i'm fairly new to the game. Should i work on getting all Gems to 20% quality? Because most of them arent right now, is it worth it?

Usually it's worth, but there are some exceptions like aura gems that only increase the radius of the aura. But unfortunately I must ask you to check each gem in the games wiki pages, because that's what I also do when I check if it's worth leveling them. There was a post on reddit not long ago, that suggested to show what quality does on gems when you hold Alt-key while hovering, just like showing extra info on items. I hope the Devs saw that and will include it in the game.

Chest is done :) Gonna work on the Rings now, having a lot of fun with the build
T16 Blight maps are super easy.
"
ALLESKLAR4 wrote:

Chest is done :) Gonna work on the Rings now, having a lot of fun with the build
T16 Blight maps are super easy.

Nice! Keep rocking mate! :D
Hey man, im really liking this build, having allot of fun. its going really well so far.:) im wondering, if you would might be able to check my gear and help me on understanding,on what to focus now. im around 3mill total dps if i set up pob correctly. thank you for any help:)

Last edited by Oquiz on Jan 25, 2020, 11:42:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info