[3.10] Complete Cobra Lash Assassin Guide | >10m Shaper DPS | All content | Noob Friendly | Video

changed the assembly with BV what do you advise to change in the gear first of all? thanks
Hey Moo - made quite a few improvements to my gear since the last update. What do you think would be my next places to upgrade?

Still seem to be a bit squishy (4.2k Life)
"
dboySasha wrote:
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

changed the assembly with BV what do you advise to change in the gear first of all? thanks

That's quite far from what my guide recommends in terms of gear. You played BV before?

"
NeedBlackupYo wrote:
Hey Moo - made quite a few improvements to my gear since the last update. What do you think would be my next places to upgrade?

I'd say replace helmet with CL Enchantment Helmet, probably go for 40% inc damage, because Esoro's guide likely made the chains way too expensive. Is there no crafted mod on your Body Armour?
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
MoosGames wrote:
"
dboySasha wrote:
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

That's quite far from what my guide recommends in terms of gear. You played BV before?

"
NeedBlackupYo wrote:

I'd say replace helmet with CL Enchantment Helmet, probably go for 40% inc damage, because Esoro's guide likely made the chains way too expensive. Is there no crafted mod on your Body Armour?

Thanks Moo, I’ll try and get that Helm for sure! No enchant unfortunately, do you think a life enchant would be useful?
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
NeedBlackupYo wrote:

Thanks Moo, I’ll try and get that Helm for sure! No enchant unfortunately, do you think a life enchant would be useful?

Like what?
Hi Buddy,

I saw your post last league and really wanted to try it. This League I've finally managed to save enough currency for this build. I followed your guide and got my items all done. However it seems im still lacking damage.
Could you please help me take a look at my item and skills to see if any place is wrong?
This is my first poison build and im reallly not familiar with the mechanics and i don know where i got it wrong.......... Thanks very much!
"
ccav1211 wrote:
Hi Buddy,

I saw your post last league and really wanted to try it. This League I've finally managed to save enough currency for this build. I followed your guide and got my items all done. However it seems im still lacking damage.
Could you please help me take a look at my item and skills to see if any place is wrong?
This is my first poison build and im reallly not familiar with the mechanics and i don know where i got it wrong.......... Thanks very much!

You equipment and setup looks pretty good. When you say you feel like you lack damage, do you mean in game or in PoB? Please read "DPS Calculation" section in the guide.
"
MoosGames wrote:
"
ccav1211 wrote:
Hi Buddy,

You equipment and setup looks pretty good. When you say you feel like you lack damage, do you mean in game or in PoB? Please read "DPS Calculation" section in the guide.

In game..... thats why im confused, thought i did something wrong
"
ccav1211 wrote:

In game..... thats why im confused, thought i did something wrong

Nah, jsut that some of your gems aren't leveled and quality'd yet and you are only level 86, that's where the missing damage is at. Once your gems are leveled and your character aswell, you will reach the high values. Compared to the PoB, you lack 9 passive points, which is huge. That's at least 1m damage. Gem levels are also huge.
Hey man, quick update on how i progressed so far. im doing really well. I would be glad if you could recommend me something on what to focus now.
But all in all, im pretty happy with the dmg output, especially with clearspeed, its crazy. im still not near your total poison dps. mine is around 8mill, changed the pob to the fork one and also set up wither stacks, but im still not near yours.:) ty for help

Last edited by Oquiz on Feb 1, 2020, 7:28:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info