[3.10] Complete Cobra Lash Assassin Guide | >10m Shaper DPS | All content | Noob Friendly | Video

"
auc_martin wrote:

is this claw any good? and is it worth something?

It's quite good, only has 1 unwanted affix.

Show my actual gear very expensive one i can do all content except for depth 400 aul curse inmune, only problem i have that is very squishy and you can randomly death.
I've almost maxed out this build but I still have problem on T15-T16 boss(getting one-shot sometimes). Anything that I miss?

this is the link for my char:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/vastlyoverpowered/characters?characterName=YUCe_fans
"
I've almost maxed out this build but I still have problem on T15-T16 boss(getting one-shot sometimes). Anything that I miss?

this is the link for my char:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/vastlyoverpowered/characters?characterName=YUCe_fans

"
This profile tab has been set to private, or you lack the permissions to view it.

Can't see when it's private.
If you feel too squishy, drop some damage on the tree and grab some life. Make sure you have all the life you can get on your equipment and to use your flasks on cooldown aswell as hammering the elusive key all the time. Some boss mechanics have to be dodged, this is not a juggernaut.
Hi i'm having a bit of trouble deciding where to go with my build from where i'm at and was wondering if you could provide some incite to what would be most useful to upgrade i know my gear isn't perfect but i'm learning fossil crafting and think i might start with the chest unless you advise otherwise thanks
"
VyTiL wrote:
Hi i'm having a bit of trouble deciding where to go with my build from where i'm at and was wondering if you could provide some incite to what would be most useful to upgrade i know my gear isn't perfect but i'm learning fossil crafting and think i might start with the chest unless you advise otherwise thanks

Yeah, chest looks like a good idea. If you need input on Fossil Crafting, check the video guide I made about it:

Fossil Crafting Guide
You have enlighten with malevolence, HoA and Precision. How do you incorporate Aspect of the Spider?
"
ShoOmen wrote:
You have enlighten with malevolence, HoA and Precision. How do you incorporate Aspect of the Spider?

You use Precision on Level 1 or as high as your Mana allows it.

Just wanted to share a few of my crafts because I was excited to land each of them.

Left Claw: basic fossil craft four mods using method described by OP, blocked prefix, slammed with Warlord's Exalted Orb. I would have liked Tier 1 on the slam, but oh well. Pretty much all the Warlord's claw suffixes are useful for build, so definitely worth doing if you have a nice claw with open suffix.

Right Claw: basic fossil craft five affix. May try to annul the Dex if I can get a suitable backup.

Left Helm: I rolled so many lion's pelts with fossils, using annuls, add/remove affixes, slams once I landed T1 life and -% to chaos resist. This was the best I could do until I made the other helm. It was four mods, annulled down to two and multimodded. It's not really that powerful of a multimod, but kinda cool for Plague Bearer links. I'd rather have annulled the %regen for a suffix but didn't want to risk it at the time. It would have also been nice to be able to beastcraft split the TI/chaos, but the enchant didn't allow it.

Right Helm: This was a super lucky natural fossil roll. Again, would love higher resist rolls, but I think this is the best I could hope for (no lightning resist bc Aberrant Fossil). I may try to annul the rarity mod if I can craft a backup helm.

I've found the hardest thing to craft to be a decent amulet. There's just too many junk mods. I may try adding prismatic, but that adds "more" to other mods we don't want.

I've been pretty happy with the build. I've spawned Awakener but haven't run it yet because I'm not sure I'm ready. The only real issue for Metamorph has the lack of chaos resist, without a good way to squeeze it in. I've had quite a few RIPs to Al-Hezmin and his maps.

The best thing about this guide has been the guidance on crafting. I've learned so much more about crafting this league by following it.
Last edited by L1L_I3E4R_NoScope on Jan 21, 2020, 12:26:56 PM

So i was able to craft this claw....what do you you recommend crafting on it via the bench? I have another claw that has chance to blind on it already.

Ive seen claws with increased chaos damage, increased chaos damage over time multiplier, penetrates chaos resistance, etc.

Any advice on how to proceed would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Can't wait to try the build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info