It's almost 2020(Now its actually 2020) - Lets have Male and Female versions of all classes.

wrong.

like i said before, you compared action with belief. ffs, i even posted the definition clearly stating such.

otherwise, i'd be a pilot merely because i believe planes are real.

one can not PRACTICE/PERFORM sorcery, regardless of belief, because it does not exist.

if believing that magic exists was all that mattered, damn near every child on the planet would be witches. get real.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
Last edited by robmafia on Oct 27, 2019, 8:05:41 PM
This thread is about supporting male and female alternatives for the base classes to widen the potential user-base and nothing else, Don't feed the troll in their breaking of the forum guidelines sooner or later support will be forced to act and civil discussion can return.
Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on Oct 27, 2019, 6:56:52 PM
"
This thread is about supporting male and female alternatives for the base classes to widen the potential user-base and nothing else, Don't feed the troll in their breaking of the forum guidelines sooner or later support will be forced to act and civil discussion can return.

...YOU were talking about witches being offended by the word "warlock."

[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

"
robmafia wrote:
"

...YOU were talking about witches being offended by the word "warlock."

(main point here is what is the point of renaming one class and not the rest, there is no point in doing that)

I said that it should not be used because it can be offensive to some and would lead to a discussion about religion which it now has regardless if you believe in said thing it is very real.

There is no need to shift the entire focus of the topic to that as further discussion of it will lead to the violation of the code of conduct:

"

Please do not:
● Discuss inflammatory topics, such as Politics or Religion

But by all means continue to violate the above rule I'd love nothing more than this thread to return to its original purpose from 2 pages ago when the offending user gets banned, Hopefully permanently this time.
Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on Oct 27, 2019, 8:25:08 PM
omg, "witch" isn't a religion and magic/sorcery is neither real, nor a religion.

also, AGAIN, YOU are the one who argued this and now you don't like your statements getting focus so you blame me/others for... YOUR statements?

this is just like the spectre threads.

[Removed by Support]

The nonsensical escalations are real around here sometimes lol !

Witch having existed or not is of absolutely no relevance here, 0, nothing, nada, niet, aucune, 関係ない

SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
I don't even know what this thread is about anymore, lmao. The last few pages have been wall to wall garbage on BOTH sides of the argument, so I'm just going to respond to the original post.

OP wants more options for character customization. Cool, and a good idea... if you're somehow blind to the state of the last several league launches and general state of modern POE.

As things are in the real world, I have to disagree with this, very strongly, because GGG already runs too fast and lean on programmers to release leagues in a fully functional state.

Maybe a year or two from now, if GGG actually manages to polish and debug and re-balance the many mechanical systems desperately in need of attention, I could get behind them putting a few people on this. But... no. Not right now, not at ALL. Cosmetic options are nice little extras... but that's all they are. EXTRAS. They don't impact gameplay. And gameplay is ALWAYS more important than not-gameplay.
"
Fruz wrote:
The nonsensical escalations are real around here sometimes lol !

Witch having existed or not is of absolutely no relevance here, 0, nothing, nada, niet, aucune, 関係ない

it is when you're talking about offending those that do not exist...
[Removed by Support]

"
robmafia wrote:
omg, "witch" isn't a religion and magic/sorcery is neither real, nor a religion.

also, AGAIN, YOU are the one who argued this and now you don't like your statements getting focus so you blame me/others for... YOUR statements?

this is just like the spectre threads.

You are the one who is bringing it up repeatedly, I simply stated it would be best not to use a term 3 pages ago and that besides the reason i gave that it is illogical to call the witch anything other than a witch because male witches are a thing and it would have been the only class not to have its name changed.

If you keep bringing it up then you are clearly violating the following code of conduct:

● Disrupt forum or chat use for others

Taking the most obscure things in a topic and turning it into 10 pages of nonsense, this will come to an end mark my words.

This topic is about adding male and female alternatives for the base character classes and that is all it is about, If you can't discuss that and are going to make several pages of this thread about something irrelevant then you are 100% violating the above code of conduct.
Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on Oct 27, 2019, 10:22:25 PM
"
I don't even know what this thread is about anymore, lmao. The last few pages have been wall to wall garbage on BOTH sides of the argument, so I'm just going to respond to the original post.

OP wants more options for character customization. Cool, and a good idea... if you're somehow blind to the state of the last several league launches and general state of modern POE.

As things are in the real world, I have to disagree with this, very strongly, because GGG already runs too fast and lean on programmers to release leagues in a fully functional state.

Maybe a year or two from now, if GGG actually manages to polish and debug and re-balance the many mechanical systems desperately in need of attention, I could get behind them putting a few people on this. But... no. Not right now, not at ALL. Cosmetic options are nice little extras... but that's all they are. EXTRAS. They don't impact gameplay. And gameplay is ALWAYS more important than not-gameplay.

As much as I agree that there are pressing things to take care of in PoE atm :

- People creating models are not the ones solving the bugs. You need programmer to implement a customization interface ( = character creator ), but creating models of the other (physical) gender ( read : male or female here ) and animating them isn't going to make bug solving delayed imo.

- They are not a small team in a garage anymore, if there is a management problem with PoE, it's a different topic all together

- The OP specifically said that this wasn't something he wanted right away or realistically though would come soon. The fact that the game is not in a great state is known already, it's bad, I fully agree, the agressive release schedule with the balance strategy that GGG has been using is terrible to me, but it's not what this thread is about.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info