[Major Damage/Mapping Improvements-Update 7.1.22 PoB/Vid] The Fortified Summoner: HoP MI Champion

Its better without AUL amulet and without resistance auras, go max Chaos and Divine Flesh NODE. Its much more EHP with 80% chaos res than 81% to all other res.

Check my current build. I was able to kill Sirus and all guardians deathless, Maven on second try with only 2 deaths. I still have to upgrade gems and maybe potions.

https://pastebin.com/3Hqn1TEz

With 63% chance for cyclone to hit, wouldn't RT be a good insurance that we'd ALWAYS proc EE,Taunt, and all other perks?
Peterrabbit_01 is right, works just fine without RT
Last edited by vaduvao on Feb 12, 2021, 4:08:33 AM
"
xecutable1 wrote:
With 63% chance for cyclone to hit, wouldn't RT be a good insurance that we'd ALWAYS proc EE,Taunt, and all other perks?
Once we taunt something out hit chance is 100%, so the only variable is how long it takes to hit the first time. As we attack over 8 times per second, the vast majority of the time everything is taunted and has a 100% hit chance within the first half second of contact. Because of this, in my opinion RT is not worth the talent point, but take it if you want!
If anyone is intersted in Sirus 8 deathless: https://youtu.be/YAkljJ3cPrk

Quality is low, that was not the point.
Is it worth to upgrade CwC to Awakened version ?
"
bryanking wrote:
Is it worth to upgrade CwC to Awakened version ?
Absolutely! This, as well as lvl 21 versions of HoP and Zombies, are a direct damage upgrade to the regular versions.
For those interested, I just updated the front page with my mid-league progress, as well as a summary of the high-damage variant I'm running this league.
How long does it normally take for your Sentinel to explode ? My minions have 0% fire res and I'm using Anomalous Infernal legion but I dunno why it takes about 3s to explode which I believe not good enough.
"
bryanking wrote:
How long does it normally take for your Sentinel to explode ? My minions have 0% fire res and I'm using Anomalous Infernal legion but I dunno why it takes about 3s to explode which I believe not good enough.
That sounds about right; why is that not good enough? Are you over-capping on zombies or sentinels? The less you interrupt your cyclone channel, the less this delay is a factor, but some delay is normal.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info