[Major Damage/Mapping Improvements-Update 7.1.22 PoB/Vid] The Fortified Summoner: HoP MI Champion

"
Gruentod wrote:
This screenshot doesn't match the PoBs I've seen. The PoBs have the pathing going from the Duelist origin, through the left edge of the Scion wheel, then making a northeast turn directly toward Necromantic Aegis. Perhaps I'm not copying the right PoBs?
Yeah, i just checked and I didn't up date the baseline build when i updated the endgame build. Honestly both ways work, swinging to the right from dualist is just a bit better because we pick up extra dex, and we save 1 point vs what you describe above. I'll get all the PoB's in agreement tonight.
Ok, the various PoB's in the guide should be updated now. Note that there still is a slight re-route between the leveling PoB and the final trees as the leveling tree takes the more direct route to the critical notables.
I think this build is in a good spot for this league, so I'm going to be leaving it as-is until 3.18. As soon as patch info is released I will make any updates if needed, and re-post PoB's.
so how you feel about this 3.18 patch and this build? anything you would change playing it over 3.17? cause tbh im gonna do it this league. i love the idea of this. always had my interest but im officially gonna go for it.
"
darkdemon723 wrote:
so how you feel about this 3.18 patch and this build? anything you would change playing it over 3.17? cause tbh im gonna do it this league. i love the idea of this. always had my interest but im officially gonna go for it.
Just looked over the patch notes, and yeah honestly I see zero relevant changes in 3.18. I'll confirm once PoB is updated to 3.18.
Last edited by Peterrabbit_01 on May 10, 2022, 2:41:40 AM
Guide is updated! By which I mean 3.17 was changed to 3.18...no build changes at all :)
How good is the single target dmg of this build? Do you have any numbers about it?

Thanks!
"
Kalithas wrote:
How good is the single target dmg of this build? Do you have any numbers about it?

Thanks!
Last season I remember my single target Sirius damage was just under 2M. I could see pushing the damage to 2.5 or possibly 3M with an optimized build. The bottleneck on damage is your ability to scale minion life; that is your most effective method of increasing damage.
Thanks for the build, its pretty tanky now i have the chaos resist needed!

Question (gone back through a few pages but couldnt see anything) - when killing anything if i just keep spinng my skellies just keep getting refreshed and not exploding. If there are rares its ok as the HoP sentinals pop, but if i want the skellies to pop i have to stop spinning. It this just how it is? Or do i have too much attack speed?

Sorted - didnt have Fortress Covenant setup properly.
Last edited by Entikas on May 21, 2022, 8:55:38 PM
"
Entikas wrote:
Thanks for the build, its pretty tanky now i have the chaos resist needed!

Question (gone back through a few pages but couldnt see anything) - when killing anything if i just keep spinng my skellies just keep getting refreshed and not exploding. If there are rares its ok as the HoP sentinals pop, but if i want the skellies to pop i have to stop spinning. It this just how it is? Or do i have too much attack speed?

Sorted - didnt have Fortress Covenant setup properly.
Glad you found the solution! Not having fortress covenant is probably the most common pitfall of people trying this build, as it's not obvious why it's there. Not only does it let you explode your skellies without stopping spinning as you found, but it significantly limits the occasions you could ever over-cap on your HoP sentinels. I've tried, but not found any better way of making the build work without Fortress Covenant.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info