[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
I see you have a shield with reduced reservation. Now search for helm with 5% reduced mana reservation. With inspiration support wich boosts your dmg and helps with mana comsuption (replace with controlled destruction support in lightning trap skill link) you don't even need those expensive lvl 4 enlighten gems. May be you will need manage level of some gems.

Okay. thanks. Should have thought about that, before buying a helmet :D
Any suggestion on weapon upgrade. I bought it for 5 chaos, so feel like I could do better :D

Edit: Shiiet. That helmet does not come cheap :D
Last edited by LesserForms on Jan 28, 2020, 7:31:39 AM
yes, helmet with all mods and enchant we need is damn expensive (saw one for 30 ex yesterday) if even more are on the market :(
Personaly I spent nice pile of currency when trying craft my own helm.
Last edited by Kminek666 on Jan 28, 2020, 9:31:14 AM
Hi, thanks for the great guide. I am still busy leveling the character and it quite satisfying to play a character that is so easy to scale. I crafted a quartz scepter with flat lightning and percent lightning for my character at level 23 and it is pretty good with the 20% elemental damage implicit.

Would you recommend a wand above a scepter in order to get the spell damage rather than elemental damage?
What kind of Catalyst should I use on the Presence of Chayula Necklace?
"
LumiNova wrote:
What kind of Catalyst should I use on the Presence of Chayula Necklace?

Fertile x20 will boost the life to shield conversion to 24%
"
MagicMonk wrote:
Hi, thanks for the great guide. I am still busy leveling the character and it quite satisfying to play a character that is so easy to scale. I crafted a quartz scepter with flat lightning and percent lightning for my character at level 23 and it is pretty good with the 20% elemental damage implicit.

Would you recommend a wand above a scepter in order to get the spell damage rather than elemental damage?

Elemental and/or spell damage makes no difference to us:) Each 1% will boost you the same, so pick whatever you can find/craft with the best base you have or can afford.

Hey guys. What do you believe my next upgrade should be?

I don't have that many ex - so no Watchers EYE for 70ex plx :D

Enlighten lvl 4? or try to craft a better head? I can't run skitterbots atm.
Last edited by LesserForms on Feb 2, 2020, 8:16:37 AM
"
LesserForms wrote:
Hey guys. What do you believe my next upgrade should be?

I don't have that many ex - so no Watchers EYE for 70ex plx :D

Enlighten lvl 4? or try to craft a better head? I can't run skitterbots atm.

Helmet with -9 penetration is a great upgrade.

This is just my opinion, so someone smarter may well disagree - But since you have that shield, if you take the -manareserve clusters in the passive tree, you can skip mana reserve on helm and also skip enlightens, and run 6 auras. You can then also boost the auras with both Influence and Sovereignty. I'm running that and I'm very happy with it. (You can also find one with more ES - make sure to search for both hunter and shaper since they can both have the 15% mod)

Weapon upgrade to something with with more good mods may be cheaper by now. A good +90% (I like the Trap mod, since its underplayed this league), and +1 to lightning gems, good crit mult/crit chance, lightning damage adder. As many of those as possible.

20 Fertiles for your amulet for the ES boost

Incursion rings for both the +ES and +%ES for more ES

I'm certain I'm far from perfect too - But that's how I got around some of the gear chance limitations while trying to take advantage of the fact that we're pretty far off meta. :)

Thann you so much for taking the time to reply :)
I will look into the -mana clusters on the tree and all the other upgrades you are talking about. I looked into the fertile catalyst and paying 1ex for 9 catalysts just seems so f... crazy :D I think it will be the last upgrade i do :D

Hi if I could afford tranquillity anoitment, should I go for it or go for master sapper?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info