[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

Could you tell me what skills should I use in Tabula Rasa at lvl 60?

I currently use leveling Gem setup:
Lightning Trap ➡️> Multiple Traps Support ➡️> Pierce Support ➡️>
Controlled Destruction Support ➡️> Trap and Mine Damage Support ➡️> Added Lightning Damage Support

So should I switch to this one?
Lightning Trap ➡️> Trap and Mine damage ➡️> Lightning Penetration ➡️> Cluster Traps ➡️> Inspiration Support ➡️> Pierce Support

And as far as I understand I can change it to:
Lightning Trap ➡️> Trap and Mine damage ➡️> Lightning Penetration ➡️> Cluster Traps ➡️> Inspiration Support ➡️> Elemental Focus Support
+
Poacher's Aim Jewel
"
GxocT wrote:
Could you tell me what skills should I use in Tabula Rasa at lvl 60?

I currently use leveling Gem setup:
Lightning Trap ➡️> Multiple Traps Support ➡️> Pierce Support ➡️>
Controlled Destruction Support ➡️> Trap and Mine Damage Support ➡️> Added Lightning Damage Support

So should I switch to this one?
Lightning Trap ➡️> Trap and Mine damage ➡️> Lightning Penetration ➡️> Cluster Traps ➡️> Inspiration Support ➡️> Pierce Support

And as far as I understand I can change it to:
Lightning Trap ➡️> Trap and Mine damage ➡️> Lightning Penetration ➡️> Cluster Traps ➡️> Inspiration Support ➡️> Elemental Focus Support
+
Poacher's Aim Jewel

Yes m8, the last combination + pierce jewel until you get a +2 or +3 pierce lab enchant :)
Great guide! I've got my gear mostly set, but for auras until I can afford enough enlightens, what would you recommend running? I have 1 level 3 enlighten so far.
Hello!

I kinda fell back a little because I wasn't able to play the last 3 weeks.

I am still at 8k ES and just managed to get all my Auras running as well as the shield and helmet. Whew, goodbye currency - even though I was pretty lucky with both of them.

Could you give me some advice on what to aim for next? Still in the process of flipping the gems, cause I don't wanna do everything at once, as well as saving up for the multimod on my shield. I guess the gloves are next?
Spoiler

[/Spoiler]

Also about the inspiration gem: would you level it to 20? The manacost reduction is awesome, but I think I would generally prefer a more frequent inspiration proc than the occasional hard burst...
Not sure though.

Anyway:
Even with my very suboptimal setup I am cruising effortlessly through t16.
Transition was a pain (first time not playing life for me) but it's worth it.
"
Hello!

I kinda fell back a little because I wasn't able to play the last 3 weeks.

Could you give me some advice on what to aim for next? Still in the process of flipping the gems, cause I don't wanna do everything at once, as well as saving up for the multimod on my shield. I guess the gloves are next?

Also about the inspiration gem: would you level it to 20? The manacost reduction is awesome, but I think I would generally prefer a more frequent inspiration proc than the occasional hard burst...
Not sure though.

Anyway:
Even with my very suboptimal setup I am cruising effortlessly through t16.
Transition was a pain (first time not playing life for me) but it's worth it.

I'd definitely try upgrade your helmet to get more ES. However i'd collect at least 10 sets of fossils before attempting to beat the current helm, so that you're more certain you'll get something to replace it.
(i assume ur helm is ilvl 84+?)

Inspiration, definitely level it to 20. The higher it is, the more mana has to be spent for the charges to expire and the less mana cost of your trap, which again means better efficiency as you'll have the charges up longer with cheaper lightning trap mana costs.

A big upgrade for DPS would be getting your uber-lab boot enchant, especially if you can get the lightning damage one (1-160) it's the best one and really gives a big boost of 100% uptime active dps. Secondarily the penetration one is good too and third best is the crit.
Either buy direct from trade some appropriate ilvl sorcerer boots with the enchant already on them (i like 86, for 35% movement speed, but 84+ can work fine), or farm for it yourself in uber lab. (you can always respec 2 points from pain attunement and arcane vision into 10 int and chaos inoculation, if u wanna run lots of lab the chaos immunity makes traps a joke)

Glad you're having fun and found the transition from life worth it=)

Alright, thank you!
I totally didn't think about the boot enchant, so thank you!

I'll save up for a few more fossils, then!

Edit: also, yes. The helmet is lvl84 and also (unintentionally) hunter influenced. I kinda hope for that juicy +lightning damage, too.
Last edited by LilioCandidior on Jan 18, 2020, 8:03:51 AM
I finally fixed my build and worked out how to stay alive and level up as far as I could . Thanks for the guide mate it worked very well I gave up at lvl 87 through not getting any invasions or elderslayers in game and got to the point were I was earning nothing from maps I will definitely be trying this build again in new league if they ever fix it thenk you again
"
alckipone wrote:
I finally fixed my build and worked out how to stay alive and level up as far as I could . Thanks for the guide mate it worked very well I gave up at lvl 87 through not getting any invasions or elderslayers in game and got to the point were I was earning nothing from maps I will definitely be trying this build again in new league if they ever fix it thenk you again

Ach, that sounds like a buggy atlas, I thought they fixed most of those problems - maybe not :/ You are running a tier of map that matches the map of the atlas right? You can only spawn influence by running the tier of the map you're in (so if you're on a t15 map, you can't run a tier10 version of it etc) -- however after you spawned influence, you can run lower tiers of the maps to get the 3 provocations finished. I've run probably 1k maps and only found 2 actual guardian map drops. My other 20 or so encounters with guardians has only been through Zana missions.

Also some people claim by switching hideout it resets something that allows you to again spawn conquerors when bugged, idk if its true.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2702987

Atm, i'm unable to login because switching from steam to stand-alone client broke my account lol. Waiting for support to respond, I guess that won't happen till monday sadly.
Last edited by oestergreen on Jan 18, 2020, 4:40:27 PM
"
baboose wrote:
Great guide! I've got my gear mostly set, but for auras until I can afford enough enlightens, what would you recommend running? I have 1 level 3 enlighten so far.

I'd wait with skitterbots until you can fit it in. Zealotry reserved on life, wrath/discipline on mana and potentially precision lvl 1 if you want a little more dps and can fit it (its very low reserve at lvl 1) :)
Great, thanks for the help! I managed to grab another level 3 enlighten and managed to get myself geared enough to run t14+ maps to build up more currency. Enjoying the projectile aspect of Lightning Trap as opposed to Arc which is what I've done so many times before. Only at around 6.7k ES right now so I need to pump that up but otherwise all is going well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info