[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
destinyrocks wrote:
I'm using lightning spire + lightning pen + controlled destruction + trap and mine damage. I was wondering if it would be better to use concentrated effect over controlled destruction?

Concentrated effect has a bit more dps than controlled destruction, unless you get awakened controlled destruction. However downside is that concentrated makes the area smaller, so make sure you don't miss.

Finally had time to fix my last couple of watchstones=)
I even forget using my focus burst dps in all these clips lmao ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jp0oyVsN7k
Last edited by oestergreen on Jan 14, 2020, 9:43:19 AM
Probably my favorite build i've played. Thanks oestergreen :)
Currently have 10.7k ES, all bosses down. I made some changes such as a high ES Perepiteia Shield for the movespeed and +3 gems. No mana problems with enchanted mana regen boots, 300 unreserved mana, lvl 18 clarity (soon 19 with another enlighten).
Everything is self-crafted, I would say total cost was under 100ex. Though i haven't bought that 70ex watchers eye yet! Considering a 6L gloves, but honestly dmg is already pretty insane.

"
aaronburrsir wrote:
Probably my favorite build i've played. Thanks oestergreen :)
Currently have 10.7k ES, all bosses down. I made some changes such as a high ES Perepiteia Shield for the movespeed and +3 gems. No mana problems with enchanted mana regen boots, 300 unreserved mana, lvl 18 clarity (soon 19 with another enlighten).
Everything is self-crafted, I would say total cost was under 100ex. Though i haven't bought that 70ex watchers eye yet! Considering a 6L gloves, but honestly dmg is already pretty insane.

Woah, very nice gear m8 =)
If you toss 20x fertile catalyst on your amulet you might reach exactly 11k ES=)

Glad you enjoy the build and gz clearing everything!
For some reason I can't do ''bosses easy''. Can you take a look?

https://pastebin.com/bvq3ne3m
Last edited by MiguelFg on Jan 15, 2020, 1:09:04 AM
What Catalyst should be used on the amulet: Presence of Chayula?

I dont think you can increase the conversion rate at all.. Would the only two options be increased statistics for all stats, or increased resistances for the chaos resist?
"
MrMog64 wrote:
What Catalyst should be used on the amulet: Presence of Chayula?

I dont think you can increase the conversion rate at all.. Would the only two options be increased statistics for all stats, or increased resistances for the chaos resist?

I prefer 4% more conversion, gives me 200-250ES.
Last edited by oestergreen on Jan 15, 2020, 9:03:58 AM
Build is squishy asf.
4th char this league and 1st time I die during leveling.
"my eyes are open, yet the nightmare continues"
"
yajnaji wrote:
Build is squishy asf.

Judging a build by your OWN performance at leveling it to 30 gg.
You're lvl 30 wearing 0 life items, tabula, goldrim and a bunch of random stuff without any life stats "build is squishy asf".

I posted plenty videos show-casing the tankiness we obtain, you don't even have your first ascendancy yet, not to mention the ones that actually makes your life/ES regenerate and halves everythings hit chance on you.

You should maybe reroll some max-block something or maybe a minion build:) Although...idk if they can save your experience if you're dying a lot before lvl 30 lol... I don't think any builds have ascendancies before then or any meaningful skilltree to become a "build" @lvl 30. ;) You picked 0 life in your tree and are wearing no items with any life on it and you wonder... why you feel squishy lol

Did someone tell you that following a guide is magic or? that somehow we can magically make you tanky at level 1? lol ... dude, do your own due diligence, wear stuff with life on it as it says in the guide, pick life in the tree if you are failing and dying... erhm, follow the guide if you want the results of the guide. Weird concept, i know.

Last edited by oestergreen on Jan 15, 2020, 11:35:30 AM
"
yajnaji wrote:
Build is squishy asf.

Dunno, I was deathless long time and died very rare while leveling. You mus doing something wrong, dude.
just some more 3.9 guardian kills media=)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztGyIIGxi6M
Last edited by oestergreen on Jan 16, 2020, 12:16:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info