[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

cheers guys.

the build itself seems good, until now when i got onto red maps.

now i seem to be missing quite some damage considering this is supposed to be a boss killer. morphs and now the 3rd and 4th Drox took ages.
issue is quite prevalent of course on maps where mobs resist ele damage.

(i am also missing energy shield, which is why i am doing discipline (non-vaal) to get to 6.8k ES)

i have about 2 ex to spend for surivability without clarity and more damage (which in itself helps to survive)

could some kind soul take a look and check what i should upgrade? maybe spec into the -mana reserved for zealotry if i can survive without clarity?
i know the 6th link will push damage but i cannot afford enough fusings to justify trying. i do not want to have my 5-link pushed to 4 :(

i just want to know what's the best bang for my buck as my dropluck is not great so far :)

Edit:
the auras i am runing are clarity, wrath, discipline and skitterbots. brings me to about 10% life and mana.
enlightens (2 pieces) are leveling at the moment, not usable.

Last edited by imrofli on Dec 27, 2019, 8:26:30 PM
"
imrofli wrote:
cheers guys.
could some kind soul take a look and check what i should upgrade? maybe spec into the -mana reserved for zealotry if i can survive without clarity?

i know the 6th link will push damage but i cannot afford enough fusings to justify trying. i do not want to have my 5-link pushed to 4 :(

i just want to know what's the best bang for my buck as my dropluck is not great so far :)

Edit:
the auras i am runing are clarity, wrath, discipline and skitterbots. brings me to about 10% life and mana.
enlightens (2 pieces) are leveling at the moment, not usable.

Took a quick look at you in PoB -

* (relatively) Cheap and easy shopping: 21/23 Lightning Trap and Spires. That boosts you. This is probably the fastest and easiest meaningful tweak to make.

* You have a gem just west of center - you can save one point by putting it east of center.

* I took the Sovereignty cluster before working on the Insightfulness cluster. Being able to run Wrath, Zealotry, and a L1 Precision for a tiny boost helped the dps. At the time that combo modeled much better for me than the one that included Skitterbots. May be worth a look. (If you do the previous thing and this, you can get Sovereignty right now)

* Then 20/20 both skills' support gems

But yep, then after that, its a lot of gear finding, making, or shopping. At least you'll probably earn a bunch more ex while leveling the quality on the support gems! :)

Hi all,

Love the build so far but feels too squishy, currently at 4.5K ES (with discipline) and 1.5K life. I think part of the problem is enfeeble and steelskin are not proccing with my CWDT. CWDT is at level 6. You would normally expect an icon to appear in the top left corner but nothing happens which makes me think its not working for some reason, any ideas?

Ignore the rest of my build, I'm saving up for gear with all the gems/links suggested in the build.

Thanks!
"
imrofli wrote:
cheers guys.

now i seem to be missing quite some damage considering this is supposed to be a boss killer.

I must beg to differ :)

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/527382214

17th Watchstone (and finishing red conqueror storyline!) and guess what? I'm wearing lvl 17-18 support gems in both my Lightning and Spire trap setups! 🤯

Deathless of course:P hehe, HF guys, don't take it as "braggin'" take it as signage that it works. (And no my gear isn't good apart from having a 6L shavs, rest of my gear is actual trash, I still don't have a shield and i'm 91)

Last edited by oestergreen on Dec 28, 2019, 6:21:21 AM
"
oestergreen wrote:
"
imrofli wrote:
cheers guys.

now i seem to be missing quite some damage considering this is supposed to be a boss killer.

I must beg to differ :)

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/527382214

17th Watchstone (and finishing red conqueror storyline!) and guess what? I'm wearing lvl 17-18 support gems in both my Lightning and Spire trap setups! 🤯

Deathless of course:P hehe, HF guys, don't take it as "braggin'" take it as signage that it works. (And no my gear isn't good apart from having a 6L shavs, rest of my gear is actual trash, I still don't have a shield and i'm 91)

hey, maybe you misunderstood. i am not blaming the build, i think more in the lines that i am missing something i probably could fix. but i am not so sure what little change brings the bigger impact :)

RogueActual already posted some tips, maybe you have some? ;)
"
idkfa13 wrote:
Hi all,

Love the build so far but feels too squishy, currently at 4.5K ES (with discipline) and 1.5K life. I think part of the problem is enfeeble and steelskin are not proccing with my CWDT. CWDT is at level 6. You would normally expect an icon to appear in the top left corner but nothing happens which makes me think its not working for some reason, any ideas?

Ignore the rest of my build, I'm saving up for gear with all the gems/links suggested in the build.

Thanks!

hey dude, just checked your gems. your cwdt is too low level, it triggers up to level 50 or 48 skill gems (read the text) and enfeeble and steelskin both are "required level 60+"

so they wont proc. either level down the both skills it should trigger or level up cwdt

edit:

you're also missing out on the cheapest ES boost: quality.

put some quality upgrades in your armor, shield etc.
Last edited by imrofli on Dec 28, 2019, 7:22:02 AM
"
imrofli wrote:
"
idkfa13 wrote:
Hi all,

Thanks!

hey dude, just checked your gems. your cwdt is too low level, it triggers up to level 50 or 48 skill gems (read the text) and enfeeble and steelskin both are "required level 60+"

so they wont proc. either level down the both skills it should trigger or level up cwdt

edit:

you're also missing out on the cheapest ES boost: quality.

put some quality upgrades in your armor, shield etc.

Many thanks, i now have more ES and less chance of dying!
1) How valuable is Zealot's Oath (vs. working toward another jewel slot)? The description in-game is pretty light. It seems like it would be useful for items that give a recovery-x-percent-of-life per second effect, but I'm already regenerating 3,000ish energy shield per second.

2) Does the Chayula amulet just add the 20% of maximum life to your final total, or is it like having a single item with flat ES on it?

I'm finally over 7000 ES, but I'm not really sure where I can increase my survivability at this point short of getting a Chayula.

On the plus side, as long as I constantly fire traps ahead of me and continually run away from anything that looks remotely like a projectile I'm doing fairly well!
hey man, im following your guide,and i feel like im stuck, im at 7.2k ES,that feels low i onsiedering my gear,i dont know whot did i do wrong/ or can improove(you can see my gear on profile)... and on lightning trap i have 5L and a 36k avg dmg are those nubmers ok?
most bosses kill mea easy, clear of mapping is pretty slow kind of i dont know if i did something wrong or wtf is happening...
any help wouldbe apriciated!
"
BratPiratt wrote:
hey man, im following your guide,and i feel like im stuck, im at 7.2k ES,that feels low i onsiedering my gear,i dont know whot did i do wrong/ or can improove(you can see my gear on profile)... and on lightning trap i have 5L and a 36k avg dmg are those nubmers ok?
most bosses kill mea easy, clear of mapping is pretty slow kind of i dont know if i did something wrong or wtf is happening...
any help wouldbe apriciated!

I think u dont have Cap Ressist--75% 75% 75%...and try to change inc. critical strike to trap and mine dmg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info