[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
IsildurStefy wrote:
Hey, DissentxTV :)
Just wanted to say that I changed some items in build.
Gloves now have trap lvl 22 and slower projectile 16 --- setup for lightning spire trap + light penetration+contolled destruction + trap and mine dmg
Helmet with pierce enchant and 180 ES and -light resistance to nearby enemies and some res
Boots with 25MS only + ress to make all ress 80 so i can use properly wise oak potion.

What do you think about those changes and what i need to focus on, to upgrade :)

Thank you sir !

You have awesome gear imo. The next item would be a shield with mana reserve and getting a hubris circlet with 3x pierce that you would craft with dense, metallic and bound fossils until you get lucky with -9 ress and 5% mana reserve reduce.

The shield, it's in the guide and also in the crafting section 15% mana reserve reduce.

Combined those 2 items should let you remove 4 points from mana reduce in your tree and invest into more dmg or ES, as you feel needed.

"
xmadruguinha wrote:
Just reached early maps and got currency to transition to LL, as much as I dislike Lightning Trap the damage is just too good, I'm very happy with how the build is developing!

Glad to hear it m8 :)

I updated the guide with some adjustments, like I prefer immortal call combo over steelskin and I think in this league Lunaris pantheon with upgraded 10% projectile avoidance chance is really strong.
(last bit is more general info for everyone reading the thread^)

-----------------

Some new media:)
My 16th watchstone, I kinda forgot I recently traded all my support gems for 20 quals, so I was doing this with lvl 16-18 support gems lol.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/526454827

Last edited by oestergreen on Dec 26, 2019, 2:54:07 PM
bad question edit
Last edited by Daemonion on Dec 26, 2019, 8:15:18 AM
"
oestergreen wrote:
"
IsildurStefy wrote:
Hey, DissentxTV :)
Just wanted to say that I changed some items in build.
Gloves now have trap lvl 22 and slower projectile 16 --- setup for lightning spire trap + light penetration+contolled destruction + trap and mine dmg
Helmet with pierce enchant and 180 ES and -light resistance to nearby enemies and some res
Boots with 25MS only + ress to make all ress 80 so i can use properly wise oak potion.

What do you think about those changes and what i need to focus on, to upgrade :)

Thank you sir !

You have awesome gear imo. The next item would be a shield with mana reserve and getting a hubris circlet with 3x pierce that you would craft with dense, metallic and bound fossils until you get lucky with -9 ress and 5% mana reserve reduce.

The shield, it's in the guide and also in the crafting section 15% mana reserve reduce.

Combined those 2 items should let you remove 4 points from mana reduce in your tree and invest into more dmg or ES, as you feel needed.

Thank you for your time to answer.
My next upgrade will be the OIL from amulet, i will replace it with Tranquility for more dmg.
Second, ill try to take that shield with mana reserved and ES + RES
Then Ill have in mind that Hubris and maybe a better weapon (wand/dagger/scepter, doesnt matter)

I'm gonna post here a picture just for fun :)
Take a look at my character name and my damage (w/o any buffs) ^^

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1946033105

I will keep in touch with you guys :) I'll farm some guardians and then ill try my Sirus.
Cya !
Does this build work with arc+blastchain sup?

I want to go with arc+blastchain sup+controlled destruction+added lighting+trap and mines sup+inspiration sup. You think that can work following your guide?

Great guide btw ^^
"
ferniss wrote:
Does this build work with arc+blastchain sup?

I want to go with arc+blastchain sup+controlled destruction+added lighting+trap and mines sup+inspiration sup. You think that can work following your guide?

Great guide btw ^^

I've not tested any miner builds, but in theory it should work perfectly fine as they're based on lightning damage and this guide doesn't pick any projectile nodes if I recall myself correctly ;P
Last edited by oestergreen on Dec 26, 2019, 2:53:38 PM
So I think I've reached a point where I need to decide how to proceed with this build. I've got about 6500 ES and 1700 life and I doubt I'll be able to increase that much except through incremental upgrades.

I accept that I'll be fragile, but will I be unplayably fragile?

It feels like its now or never on going low-life. Will I be destroyed in T5-T10 if I go low-life now? My plan would be to earn upgrades while doing those tiers in order to incrementally improve.
"
TheRealDeria wrote:
So I think I've reached a point where I need to decide how to proceed with this build. I've got about 6500 ES and 1700 life and I doubt I'll be able to increase that much except through incremental upgrades.

I accept that I'll be fragile, but will I be unplayably fragile?

It feels like its now or never on going low-life. Will I be destroyed in T5-T10 if I go low-life now? My plan would be to earn upgrades while doing those tiers in order to incrementally improve.

tl;dr I think you'll be okay, but you may want to try CI first.

I did an interim step with CI around 5k, then LL right around where you are now. Got 5L Shavs, did lucky craft of a decent ES shield to replace my DPS one, didn't yet have Chayula, and it was perfectly good here.

My recommendation would be to PoB it to make sure, but the DPS increase from going LL, plus adding the new auras should more than make up for it. You won't be much less squishy than you are right now. Annihilating trash from off screen, and having to do boss maneuvers.

I think it really sings starting around 8k ES, and after you have chaos resist via Chayula. Just my opinion on the feel, in a league full of bosses.

Alternately, you could try CI to practice first. I didn't even do it with tinker, just with good ES armor, for about 10 levels. Had plenty of fun with that stage too. The change from CI to LL is about 1 respend point, so it's essentially free to try.

gl!

Once you do switch to low life, am I correct in my belief that health flasks become entirely useless?

One nice thing about them is that you can "heal" while taking damage. With energy shield only, though, it seems like my healing is basically "get away from whatever is hurting you and regen".

Or do I have that wrong?

EDIT: Zealot's oath is in the tree, but that doesn't affect flasks.
Last edited by TheRealDeria on Dec 27, 2019, 12:57:42 AM
"
TheRealDeria wrote:
Once you do switch to low life, am I correct in my belief that health flasks become entirely useless?

One nice thing about them is that you can "heal" while taking damage. With energy shield only, though, it seems like my healing is basically "get away from whatever is hurting you and regen".

Or do I have that wrong?

EDIT: Zealot's oath is in the tree, but that doesn't affect flasks.

You're correct for life flasks, however there is a bench craft for body armors that allows you the same effect as an instant life flask, but for ES.
It basically restores 25-35% of your ES instantly when pressed.

Hello!

I decided to follow your guide for my leaguestarter. It's the first time I rolled a lowlife build and to be honest, I was almost ragequitting around lvl 70 because I just couldn't get my gear good enough.
I had a second bad spot around lvl 85 before I had the currency for Presence of Chayula, but now I can relatively comfortably do Tier 15 maps.
(The fact that I dropped a second shavs in a Delve that I managed to 6-link in 13 jewellers and 135 fusings miiiight have helped a little)

Now I am not sure what I should focus on upgrading next. Any recommendations? (Except flipping my gems, I should really get to that soon-ish)

Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info