[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

How do I handle bleed? I'm just straight out dying if it gets inflicted on me. I'm not yet used to post 3.15 :/
Hi. Love the guide. I came across a cheap shavronnes with the scourge mode. Lose 3% of es on kill. Thinking it wouldnt effect my traps. It does not. But sometime i manage to kill by other ways and somehow i cant regen the lost es..so it stays at half or lower.. do anyone know if its a bug or intended? To get my es back up i need to switch gear. Even in town it stays at half..
"
OneLastDance wrote:
"
Brian9824 wrote:
So i know for a weapon I was given this link but nothing has an open suffix - https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Scourge/2PrrDOVck

I guess tweaking it this should work right? -https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Scourge/5mzWEveca

Then its just a matter of plugging em into PoB to see what gives me the best benefit

This is what you are looking for:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Scourge/Pw73947fL
It looks for a crafted suffix OR an open suffix.

Thanks, wasnt sure how to set it up to search for either.
Im currently runninng the End Game version. I picked up an enlighten3 but removing the Discipline Reservation makes it so i don't have the mana for immortal call to proc (As its cost goes above my mana when i take damage due to no longer being Full ES insightfulness reduction doesn't apply)

Looks like I will need a level 4 enlighten unless someone has another suggestion to get this working that I am missing.

My Current POB: https://pastebin.com/ca0bt4P7

Ignore this. I had unallocated the Skitter bots reservation in testing something and forgot to reallocate it. Problem resolved - Although an Enlighten 4 would allow this to go too i think.
Last edited by Xuvali on Nov 9, 2021, 5:57:01 PM
Tips to crafting a ES Boots with movement speed? (Which base/method)
"
n4zroth wrote:
How do I handle bleed? I'm just straight out dying if it gets inflicted on me. I'm not yet used to post 3.15 :/

Utility magic flask with bleed immunity.

"
Fillovic wrote:
Hi. Love the guide. I came across a cheap shavronnes with the scourge mode. Lose 3% of es on kill. Thinking it wouldnt effect my traps. It does not. But sometime i manage to kill by other ways and somehow i cant regen the lost es..so it stays at half or lower.. do anyone know if its a bug or intended? To get my es back up i need to switch gear. Even in town it stays at half..

Shouldn't be happening unless you have Vaal Pact (no regen).

@Update: did everything up to Sirus A8 on build already, going pretty smooth, die occasionally, but every non-tank build does. Sitting on lv94, ~8k ES, ~4m DPS POB, ~10ex budget.
Last edited by ilizan on Nov 10, 2021, 5:28:26 PM
Hello guys!
There's a theorycrafting for making and ideal belt for this build. We need ilvl 82+ belt (stygian or crystal base) without influence, up to ~40-50 Zeal essences, several annulment orbs and Crusader exalts. Start spamming essences until you get 2 prefixes and 2 suffixes, it's important. Most common suffix during crafting is +strength, very useful. Ideally you will end with flat ES prefix, +str and +throwing speed suffixes. Then benchcraft +throwing speed to fill the suffixes and slam the Crusader exalt hoping to get %ES, which weight is equal to other 2 Crusader prefixes, so your chance is 33% which is quite high. If you are unlucky with %ES pref you can reroll influenced belt with dense fossils to get as much ES as you wish but now without Essence modifier.
Ok so current gear atm, weapon is next update, then finishing to use catalysts on ammy. What would you all suggest as next upgrade?

Also think i'm going to upgrade belt to a stygian, get an ES jewel, and one that adds fire damage so i can replace my ring with another crusaders ring with % ES on it

Hi guys,

When would you advice switching to the endgame version ? (Investement/Gear wise)
"
Viribus7 wrote:
Hi guys,

When would you advice switching to the endgame version ? (Investement/Gear wise)

Ideally around level 94-95

Gearwise you'd want to at least have decent Rare Belt and Boots over the cheap uniques you got atm.

Finally the budget to get at least 1x Crit Multi with %ES Jewels if not 2x Crit Multi with ES jewels

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info