[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

Hi, im playing for first time your build and i think it feels very comfortable to play it. I still not invested currency and now i have around 60c, i think i should change something iot reach red maps. Should i go for shavrone or maybe better multiple other improvements?
Greetings,
this is my first ES Trap build ive done so far, and i really enjoy it.
But im a bit stuck now with my damage... i dont know how i can improve my dps more. Im currently staying on 8k ES and 1,2M POB Dps.
Any ideas?
Im currently crafting a -res helmet and some gloves with more es on em
Which Lab Enchant is better on the boots?
1-160 Lightning dmg or the 120% crit chance one?
Thank you very much for the build and all the hard work you have been doing to keep us informed. Great job!

I am lvl85, running CI with Shavs + Chayula
I have a couple questions:

1) how do we get MAX ATK Block?
I am sitting at around only 35% Shield + Rumi.

2) when do I switch from CI to LL? Any requirements?

Thanks again!
Rush

Beginning of third week of the league.

It's been 4 days i'm stuck at level 95 due to random one shots (phys blows) in maps or delve, each time around 77 - 79%. Means -10% each time, each time -2 hours played which translate by "you play for no gain tonight, better luck next time".

As i've really few playtime, i must say that this leveling experience begins to really suck for me. Like every shadow i played to this day, the "enraged chips" syndrom is back. This class deals damages for sure but it has the survivability of a broken biscuit...
Last edited by Ashandaar on Nov 8, 2021, 1:02:43 AM
Which flask is best to drop and take Bottled Faith? I saw someone drops Wise Oak or Quartz Flask. Don't want drop Rumi because of block.
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
Hi,
this might be a stupid question... but how do i run Zealotry with Arrogance?
Maybe i miss something, but i skilled all the -manareservation points and i can't run Zealotry because it reserves 105% of my life.
"
MellowMK wrote:
Hi,
this might be a stupid question... but how do i run Zealotry with Arrogance?
Maybe i miss something, but i skilled all the -manareservation points and i can't run Zealotry because it reserves 105% of my life.

You need -life reservation in mastery and leveling arrogance (better lvl 20) You can run Defiance banner and Zealotry in life.
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
Those one shots are slowly but surely making me mad...
"
BzyxXx wrote:
Which flask is best to drop and take Bottled Faith? I saw someone drops Wise Oak or Quartz Flask. Don't want drop Rumi because of block.

I would drop wise oak as I too much enjoy phasing:) passing through packs while you're tossing traps is just great QOL.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info