[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
LimeHorse wrote:
Hi, liking the build so far sitting around 8.4k ES and feeling quite tanky in maps. Some issues ive run into though:

Spoiler
Mana - Ive taken the influence wheel at the top of the tree in addition to sovereignty but i still struggle with mana. I can reserve all of the auras,but i cant put down more than 15 traps without going OoM and the regen doesn't seem to be enough for me to keep chucking them.

Bossing - Really struggling with elder/shaper guardians etc, just seem to be lacking damage. I generally get a gd chunk in at the start when I can stack the area but after that initial burst I just cant seem to take them down.

I have yet to take any clusters or damage jewels as waiting for enough free points (lvl 89), i know they are a lot of damage but am I missing something else?

Would be grateful for any tips or points on what im doing wrong (weapon upgrade soon along with clusters)

pob link - https://pastebin.com/6mggvHwJ

I don't want to sound mean ;P but your wand is B level horror movie bad;P You would definitely struggle with DPS using that. You can throw 1-5c out the window and someone will throw a random better 1h back at you ;P

Try sell your current wand for the +1 "all" if any crafter out there wanna take a gamble on it. Use this link and asap buy anything that isn't the one you're currently using:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Expedition/LLJqnDVHn

Drop the added reservation nodes you took. You're missing a gem ( inspiration support ) which is normally your 5th gem.
Replace either elem focus or added lightning with the correct gem and your mana issues should go away. :)

You can alter colors of corrupted items, it just costs vaal orbs. Best bet according to the calculator is rolling 1green with the crafting bench - average tries required = 15.
If you lack currency, I've got some vaals and chromatics I can throw away.

Drop the 20/20 LT and replace it with 21, they are extremely cheap, just a few chaos. Much more DPS than a 20/20 vaal.

Use any harvest suffix divine orbs to get 5% recovery. A 20% ES boost in recovery is big when you've got 8k++ es pools.

Get the lightning or penetration enchant on your boots asap, or buy some sorc boots with the enchant and slap a few dense on there till you hit movespeed + decent ES.

Tempering catalyst quality your amulet for another +220 ES.

Pierce on your helmet will be big. Try to get it soon if you're planning to demolish red maps.

Throw speed is big for gloves/belts and potentially jewels.

Jewels is soon gonna be relevant for your level and comes before cluster setups, remember to look at the guide for the stats we use (double multipliers preferably).

Enkindling your diamond flask with 50%+ increased effect + you can get someone to add crit suffix enchant from bench crafts on it as well, making it an extremely cheap "mini" bottled faith with more uses! (like it's literally THAT strong with this combination).

Other players reading this can try copy my flask into their POB and replace their diamond flask. And again, this flask cost nothing to make... enkindling orbs are 0.5c and the bench craft is 6 baubles.. and this beauty has 3!! charges .. bottled faith has 1.

There are some starter things you can work on, then I'm sure you'll feel a whole lot different about your dps very soon. Even just getting a proper weapon for 3-10c and the correct gem in your 6L, you'll feel a huge difference in bossing.

p.s. remember bear trap on bosses and remember to create your curse setup with arcanist brand for now. Goodluck and have fun:)

p.p.s.

You could check my craft video to save a lot of currency:

"
⚡ Lightning Trapper Craft and Gear Guide ⚡

Last edited by oestergreen on Sep 2, 2021, 3:19:53 PM
Thanks for the great reply, will work on that asap. Will def give your crafting guide a watch too.
Sooo... About the flask. Did u come up with it or did u watch PathofMatth? 😂 If the latter, credit where it's due 😜

Aside from that, I guess they gonna nerf that interaction in 3.16, aaand another thing that get shredded ;(
"
Vennto wrote:
Sooo... About the flask. Did u come up with it or did u watch PathofMatth? 😂 If the latter, credit where it's due 😜

Aside from that, I guess they gonna nerf that interaction in 3.16, aaand another thing that get shredded ;(

I was testing mods cause I'm not using a B-faith this league (imo it feels bad with the 1 charge use nerf o.o).
Meantime a stack of 140 enkindle orbs is literally 20c, I actually ran out of baubles spamming perfect crit suffix rolls before I ran out of flask orbs while testing duration vs effect vs faster recovery(charges).

In theory, with lesser charges gained for monster killing, the 30% reduced charge usage should be pretty strong compared to *just* getting more charges on a flask (as you still have to gain those charges back), but... it also means you can't get the inc% effect.

I feel like duration enkindle is nice too, but since even end-bosses die in the first few seconds (or phases), it's more a map thing, having your crit flask running for 10secs per press. For prefixes, the 25% inc effect is pretty insane too.... I haven't decided if I prefer that or 20+ charges.
I made like 5 flasks total and kept these 2:

I was gonna upload a video of it and the results in POB, but now that you made me search I see he already beat me to it. I even msged him and said it's time he skips a league!! lol :/ I should probably sub to his videos:)
I might still upload my recordings just for the sake of players that isn't aware yet, since it's quite big, I'll just add that pathh released it first lol.

It will *probably* get nerfed in 3.16 as you say, but maaaaybe we could hope they let it be until 3.17, just to not give players any reasons of thinking "what! more nerfs!?". FR totems will be sacrificed on the blood altar of POE nerfs, maybe they leave it there. ;p
Last edited by oestergreen on Sep 2, 2021, 3:47:37 PM
Don't worry, was just kidding around 😂
Yeah, maybe it gets passed the nerfs. Wouldbe kinda troll anyway seeing that they just introduced the orbs and u have a downside to it. That being said, they actually stated they plan on adding flask tiers, so maybe on t1 it may be staying. Though in comparison for me that screams for a bottled faith buff - 20ex is not worth the conc ground.
is this build good for logbook ?
and how cost does the high-end gear took ?
ty for your crafting guide and the tip with the flask!
i am now at 8,7k es and my deeps feel comfy.

but crafting is not so easy :D getting the mods u want and still have your resists capped is tricky. thats why i didnt craft my belt with zeal essences und just bought one to cap my resist

https://pastebin.com/iLmc4Mxa

what can i upgrade next?
Last edited by rnbounty on Sep 3, 2021, 9:25:12 AM
top build in expedition!
thx for that guide. <3
dblp*
"
alfonshaider wrote:
top build in expedition!
thx for that guide. <3

Yw mate and ty:)

Last edited by oestergreen on Sep 3, 2021, 9:05:04 PM