[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

I dont have mana issues.I am runing clarity.u can check my gems.I have 374 unreserved mana while runing Vitality, Clarity and Skitterbots.
If u ask if i can sustain rage all the time - answer is no.its draining slowly and then it have some very low CD before i cast berserk again, but its alright.
As I said, not quite sure if it helps alot, will clarify that when i remove it
"
AlexAndonov wrote:
I dont have mana issues.I am runing clarity.u can check my gems.I have 374 unreserved mana while runing Vitality, Clarity and Skitterbots.
If u ask if i can sustain rage all the time - answer is no.its draining slowly and then it have some very low CD before i cast berserk again, but its alright.
As I said, not quite sure if it helps alot, will clarify that when i remove it

Ah ok thanks

ok this build is op, even without trying to min/max I'm able to do maven's 10 boss deathless, sirua a9, maven... etc etc. i didn't tried t19 100% delirium tho but should be able to do with a little more push.
btw the helmet enchant is 100% necessary, your clear speed is sad without it.

any hints what should i improve next?
Last edited by Kettl on Feb 19, 2021, 3:52:31 PM
Just restarting, my PoB is the most current version but trying to load the https://pastebin.com/BWfxHixF link from the guide is telling me that it is out of date.... what am I doing wrong?
"
drocksmash wrote:
Just restarting, my PoB is the most current version but trying to load the https://pastebin.com/BWfxHixF link from the guide is telling me that it is out of date.... what am I doing wrong?

The link works mate (just double checked)
Are you sure you are running POB community fork?

https://pathofbuilding.community/

"

ok this build is op, even without trying to min/max I'm able to do maven's 10 boss deathless, sirua a9, maven... etc etc. i didn't tried t19 100% delirium tho but should be able to do with a little more push.

First I would get ulab lightning enchant on your boots, it's a chunky dps upgrade (because the bonus is always active in our build).

Second has a bunch of choices that I'd say has no specific order, but all would be upgrades and depends totally on your budget and how far you want to min/max (if you use POB, you can try pull my ritual league character in for comparisons)

Also, you could try my Ritual League gem setup, I tossed spire traps in late-game for more damage put towards lightning trap and more -resists to bosses etc with a trigger wand setup. (can just check my character profile)

But in no specific order:
Gloves with trap throwing speed (a huge quality of life bonus) (and potentially projectile damage also)
(these are a pair i'm crafting on, so i'm searching harvest for remove/add defence until I get a T1 defence, then bench the other and augment resists.

Shield with mana reserve reduce helps a lot with quality of life and potentially freeing up a point or two depending on your setup, but it can be a bit expensive to craft.

Helmet with -9 lightning and if going full min/max, double influence with 2 damage mods such as -9 lightning and adds lightning dmg to spells ( so a hubris with shaper and crusader influ, like the one i'm crafting below)

Bottle of faith is another min/max item that adds alot of damage and also a bit more survival (regeneration bonus by standing on consecrated ground)

Your abyss jewel in the belt, it can provide a lot of damage if you pick the right one, something like:

And of course, among most expensive min/max'ing items a corrupted shavs, or double corrupted if you got deep pockets:

To be honest, as you already have noticed yourself from reading your feedback upper, this is total over-kill :) My damage is something like 1.7mil in POB (which for lightning trap means 1.7mil x 9 x 3 - per throw) and I only need 300-400k avg to clear end-game bosses.. But well, it's fun :)

Hope it helps
Last edited by oestergreen on Feb 19, 2021, 7:56:09 PM
The tree have 3 sections, 2 of them are for 3.11.if he convert them there will be no problem , but maybe thats what makes him confused

2019 kia optima 0 60
Last edited by AlexAndonov on Feb 19, 2021, 7:20:05 PM
"

Thats great achievment.Dont know how u did it but congrats.Maybe am not placing the traps as I should, but my dmg seems low .Hope I can achieve what u guys did.The build is great
"
oestergreen wrote:
"
drocksmash wrote:

The link works mate (just double checked)
Are you sure you are running POB community fork?

https://pathofbuilding.community/

I am a moron, thank you!
If anyone is looking for some upgrades or nice gear to start their trapper shoot me a PM as I am done w/ the league!
Oester, awesome awesome build ty very much, been having an amazing time,

I know i missing some crit multi on jewels, chaos conversion on wand, extra +2 on the chest and higher tier lab enchant on the boots and my damage really is amnazing.

But i Still feel like im lacking dps somewhere, if you are on the forums again and don't mind have a look at my character please and see if you can see anything.

Also is there a order to sigil and bear trap which you prefer or a certain playstyle im perhaps missing as i am new to traps.

Ty for your awesome build and your time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info