[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
JSkynner wrote:
First time player here.

I'm following your POB tree but I don't know if I should go first to right side (Written in blood - Doom Cast etc) or left side (Throatseeker - Deep Wisdom ...).

Definitely go right side first and aim for the trap boosts (high explosives and blast cascade, both on right side). Get a diamond flask also as soon as possible:)

"
AlexAndonov wrote:
Hey and thanks for the quick answer about the gloves :) I am only 78 lvl but runing t10-12 maps with ease.My items are quite bad i guess so i hope i can only get better.

belt and rings are terible, i have Darkness Enthroned Stygian Vise but trading is such a pain.. there are good abyss jewels for cheap, but no one is actually answering for trade :/
Really looking forward to achieve good things with your build :) ty

Brilliant mate:) Clearing t10-12s at lvl 70ish with ease is great. If you need any long-term goals for upgrades, there are some in the guide but even more so, there are plenty people here responding and with great gear you can inspect to get some ideas. Happy hunting:)

"
Aerohead wrote:
I have about 13 ex and I want to get a Shavronne's like yours but the only one that was up was sold before I could get the currency and I can afford one with the second mod being 6 reduced chaos damage, but I'm not sure if it is worth it or if I should continue saving. I'm also confused on what to do for upgrades with the build I am only at about 5.8k energy shield, but I have a couple more nodes to grab.

I would definitely save up and get one with 2 damage mods if possible if you're anyway going to fork out for a corrupted shavs:). Meantime there are some big upgrades you could get for damage also, like your stat-jewel with dex/str, I assume it's there to cover your stat needs, but I'd try solve that via other means instead (like on rings or as str/dex suffix enchant on any item that has a free suffix).

Getting a jewel with multiplier for lightning skills, or spells/elemental skills + some other damage mods and 8% ES, isn't so expensive. People spit them out with harvest crafting and they'll boost your dps quite a bit.

[latest YT]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDTcui2ru5Y&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=oestergreen
Last edited by oestergreen on Feb 9, 2021, 2:21:59 PM
Would you recommend a bottled faith if we can use one and if so which flask should it replace?
"
Aerohead wrote:
Would you recommend a bottled faith if we can use one and if so which flask should it replace?

Bottled faith is strong vs bosses where you and the boss both are in the consecrated ground effect. It would come at the cost of your phasing flask, which is why I never really went for bottled faith. I feel we already kill bosses super fast and I love my phasing too much. That doesn't mean you can't use bottled faith, i'd just prolly only equip it for stuff like Sirius/Maven if you want the extra dmg.

Alternatively you could swap out your wise oak, but well again, i'd prolly just do it if I really wanted extra dmg on a boss and recommending a 7ex flask vs a 10c one, is a tough sell, even if faith is strong for bossing -- but if you got one lying around and you wonder if it's usable, it certainly is. :)

Last edited by oestergreen on Feb 10, 2021, 12:50:47 AM
Loving the build and having a ton of fun with it. I'm nearing what I believe to be the end game of the build. As this is like my 3rd league ever, I would love your advise/tips on mid/maxing. Where do you feel I could improve?? Thanks!!

Spoiler

"
Aerohead wrote:
I have about 13 ex and I want to get a Shavronne's like yours but the only one that was up was sold before I could get the currency and I can afford one with the second mod being 6 reduced chaos damage, but I'm not sure if it is worth it or if I should continue saving. I'm also confused on what to do for upgrades with the build I am only at about 5.8k energy shield, but I have a couple more nodes to grab.

If you're able to keep an eye out through the day, you may be able to snag one at a cheaper price. It may also be worth considering an unlinked corrupt shavs and linking it yourself with the bench recipe using 1500 fuse/vaal orbs. In my case it was much cheaper overall to do this, since I snagged my +4 unlinked for only 4ex.
It looks like prices on them are coming down fast overall though. When I got mine, the second cheapest +4 6l was 45ex. Now I see some for as "low" as 20ex. There's a solid chance based on what I've seen in just the last week that by next week you could find one for what you have saved already.

Good luck with the search!
Last edited by VelvetUnicor on Feb 10, 2021, 10:59:40 AM
"
VelvetUnicor wrote:
"
Aerohead wrote:

If you're able to keep an eye out through the day, you may be able to snag one at a cheaper price. It may also be worth considering an unlinked corrupt shavs and linking it yourself with the bench recipe using 1500 fuse/vaal orbs. In my case it was much cheaper overall to do this, since I snagged my +4 unlinked for only 4ex.
It looks like prices on them are coming down fast overall though. When I got mine, the second cheapest +4 6l was 45ex. Now I see some for as "low" as 20ex. There's a solid chance based on what I've seen in just the last week that by next week you could find one for what you have saved already.

Good luck with the search!

I got mine for 19.5 just need to color it now! Thank you so much for the tip about that it helped a lot!
Im playing on console, and there isnt a single helmet base with pierce (lol), so what would you recommend as the alternative? Passive down to pierce cluster? Or annoint pierce? Is it worth it to farm merciless for the +2?
Hitting that point of the build being super strong - any suggestions on how to minmax my gear further? Harvest is broken!
"
Kudlicki1 wrote:
Loving the build and having a ton of fun with it. I'm nearing what I believe to be the end game of the build. As this is like my 3rd league ever, I would love your advise/tips on mid/maxing. Where do you feel I could improve?? Thanks!!

Spoiler

Buy another pair of shaper gloves and aim for dual stats (trap speed and projectile damage global mods)

If you're really looking to spend, a bottled faith instead of either phasing or the wise oak (for bossing).

Your rings could definitely have more ES, take a look at what i'm using atm (crusader bases):

p.s. lovely shield you got:)

"
Im playing on console, and there isnt a single helmet base with pierce (lol), so what would you recommend as the alternative? Passive down to pierce cluster? Or annoint pierce? Is it worth it to farm merciless for the +2?

There's a few different ways. Helm enchant, Anointment (but master sapper is too nice), gloves, helm, necklace bench craft +1 pierce gems + piercing, hunter boots +2 pierce prefix, piercing shots in tree, temporary pierce skill gem, using temporary jewel from act 5 quest that gives pierce.... and there are probably some I overlooked:)

"
Werdy wrote:
Hitting that point of the build being super strong - any suggestions on how to minmax my gear further? Harvest is broken!

It sure is:)
Gloves with projectile damage as well as trap throw speed.
+20 trap throw speed in belt, by crafting crusader stygian with Zeal essences.
+1 frenzy charge on rings (i see you use tranquility, so this would let you have a frenzy chrg as well)
Getting much higher spell-dmg in your weapon, potential self-craft the +1 lightning afterwards with add/remove lightning. A sizeable endgame project creating a wand from scratch but definitely doable if you're into that sorta min-maxing.

goodluck:)
Last edited by oestergreen on Feb 12, 2021, 9:54:24 AM
I want to make a little update of my experience with the build.My items havent changed much..they are still shit

as u can see even my flasks are not good , just random stuff.I was able to run t10-12 map with ease..now i am runing t13-15..BUT yes, i had some deaths in maps and so..then i made this change and this totaly changed my game..I dont know how to link it so i will type it .small cluster jewel with Enduring Composure , you can have this with added small passive skills grants :15% increased armor.
therealjameshumphrey explains very well how this synergies with cwdt and immortal call.Since I have alot of unreserved mana i start using Vitality.Past that point..i havent been dying.Runing even t16 and maps t13-15 with bad mods, delirium mirrors and stuff with no problem and no real danger of dying.I suggest everyone that have dying problems to try this.For me it was really the point when i start to enjoy the build really.Dont get me wrong, the build is damn strong..but this makes it even better imo.

Edit : Not sure if we even need berserk with chainbreaker but i am using it now.its just few skill points anyway.Cant sustain the rage well enought yet, will see how it will goes
Last edited by AlexAndonov on Feb 13, 2021, 4:04:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info