[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
eosguy wrote:
@hadc

Are you able to tank Searing Exarch with your current setup? Just curious to know

Haven’t try it yet. So many things I want to try but so little time to play. I want to try tank the Maven puzzle game explosion, I want to try tank a Aul with crazy mods lol. I’m even thinking about the possibility of going Elementalist Cold DOT Since we got so tanky now.
Last edited by hadc on Feb 27, 2022, 11:15:18 PM
"
hadc wrote:
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Exactly as i said, i am using melding of the flesh and a level 25 purity of ice.
My max resist is cold 131% and my minimum is fire 89%.
My resists are capped at 85% which appears to be 3% below what can be achieved.
So back to my question how do i get the extra 3%?

Hi, did you take the the increased aura effect node? And the mastery too. Those will help too. I don’t remember how much exactly I have on the tree but Purity of Ice is giving 5% so if there’s 60% more aura effect on tree that’ll explain the additional 3%.

By the way, I’m rocking a 90% all ele res build now LOL. Got to sacrifice some DPS to do that but I just really want to know how it feels like to cap ele res HAHA

Thanks for that, did anyone ever call you an animal lol?
"
EDMOSES wrote:
"
hadc wrote:
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Exactly as i said, i am using melding of the flesh and a level 25 purity of ice.
My max resist is cold 131% and my minimum is fire 89%.
My resists are capped at 85% which appears to be 3% below what can be achieved.
So back to my question how do i get the extra 3%?

Hi, did you take the the increased aura effect node? And the mastery too. Those will help too. I don’t remember how much exactly I have on the tree but Purity of Ice is giving 5% so if there’s 60% more aura effect on tree that’ll explain the additional 3%.

By the way, I’m rocking a 90% all ele res build now LOL. Got to sacrifice some DPS to do that but I just really want to know how it feels like to cap ele res HAHA

Thanks for that, did anyone ever call you an animal lol?

No, why animal??

Edit : I just counted I have 65% increased Non-curse Aura efficiency on tree so mystery solved :)
Last edited by hadc on Feb 28, 2022, 3:13:40 AM
@hadc POB please. Though I already checked your character here, just need the POB to confirm the point allocations. Thanks!

Edit: How much did you pay for your divergent CF?
Last edited by eosguy on Feb 28, 2022, 11:35:47 AM
How do i use malevolence with arrogance, if malefolence gets 50% mana resevration and arrogance 21 lvl gets 200% increasion, that gets to 100% life reservation and i just cant cast it?
"
How do i use malevolence with arrogance, if malefolence gets 50% mana resevration and arrogance 21 lvl gets 200% increasion, that gets to 100% life reservation and i just cant cast it?

Get the life reservation efficiency mastery.
"
eosguy wrote:
@hadc POB please. Though I already checked your character here, just need the POB to confirm the point allocations. Thanks!

Edit: How much did you pay for your divergent CF?

I bought a lvl 17 gem so it’s not expensive. It’s still 20/20, I might end up dropping creeping frost and go back to a conventional vortex - Vaal coldSnap build. Divergent CF won’t clear as clear as GMP and it’s not giving a lot more DOT so if I can better utilise those gem slots I might just drop them. One crazy idea is Vaal righteous fire. I mean, I do have 90% fire res now HAHA
"
hadc wrote:

I bought a lvl 17 gem so it’s not expensive. It’s still 20/20, I might end up dropping creeping frost and go back to a conventional vortex - Vaal coldSnap build. Divergent CF won’t clear as clear as GMP and it’s not giving a lot more DOT so if I can better utilise those gem slots I might just drop them. One crazy idea is Vaal righteous fire. I mean, I do have 90% fire res now HAHA
OK please try Vaal RF. I saw some videos with Vaal RF tanking Aul and other bosses. I think you can tank the new Pinnacle bosses too
"
hadc wrote:
"

Get the life reservation efficiency mastery.

ok, that would work. But i changed links:
discipline + vitality - life reservation
rest is mana, now it fits without life reservation eff.
Hi,

For what it's worth, the help I got here was insanely good. The character became fun to play, I started leveling again by dying less in map, life is great. Do NOT underestimate the power of full block and leveled up Determination. For that reason I want to upgrade it a bit more. I want a better wand.

Now, the PoB has crafting notes in it, however it seems the best wand would be a +2 and there's no guide for it, only +1.

How would you manage to craft a +2 wand with Aspect of the Spider?

Thank you!
Last edited by Gallaxe on Mar 1, 2022, 6:51:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info