[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

Hello, can you please watch my character and explain me, how to correctly upgrade to Aegis Aurora From Prism Guardian. I need to use arrogance with 2 auras, so i lose one aura, then i need to get ring with gem socket. Then put Crown of the Inward Eye as a helmet and upgrade boots. Anoint amulet. Then refund passive tree to get mana reservation nodes?
Last edited by EssDr on Feb 27, 2022, 9:53:56 AM

Imprints and splitting cannot be applied to Fractured Items, looks like only way is regal and if 3rd mod is suffix craft prefix cannot be changed and scour, but if 3rd mod is prefix just annul and if remove +1 gem starting roll it again with alts :D

"
eosguy wrote:
Or is it possible to beast craft Spider first, making it into a rare item? Then can multi craft.

Or craft Prefixes cannot be changed then veiled chaos orb or harvest craft.

You cannot craft preffix cannot be changed on blue item, no free mods. You cannot craft beast craft spider either[/quote]

Oh yes I forgot you can’t imprint on fractured. Anyway it’ll be cheaper to annul without crafting prefix can’t be changed because it’ll only take about 250 alt/Aug in average to hit +1 cold, and you have 50% chance to remove the Suffix. It’ll take more time and clicks though.
Or get wand with fractured +1 to All cold spell skill gems, Deafening essences of Woe and couple Orbs of annulment. That's my crafted wand. Not so expensive like +2 wand, but damage difference is like 10-15% only.

@hadc

Are you able to tank Searing Exarch with your current setup? Just curious to know
Probably a noob question but how do you guys get from 85% to all resists to 88%.
Where are you getting the extra 3% from?
Thanks.
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Probably a noob question but how do you guys get from 85% to all resists to 88%.
Where are you getting the extra 3% from?
Thanks.
You mean from 75% to 88%. @hadc is using Melding of the Flesh jewel for that, along with Purity of Ice. His setup runs more auras so it's a whole set of different gear to balance out the resistances and mana reservation.
Exactly as i said, i am using melding of the flesh and a level 25 purity of ice.
My max resist is cold 131% and my minimum is fire 89%.
My resists are capped at 85% which appears to be 3% below what can be achieved.
So back to my question how do i get the extra 3%?
"
hadc wrote:
"
kcomeby wrote:
I'm confused about what am I supposed to do against bleeding/corrupted blood. I'm around t7-8 maps and get destroyed by these. I'm thinking about buying a flask but I'm using flasks on the PoB and I don't know which one I should get rid of.

Don't follow the flasks in POB, it's unfortunately designed for mageblood and melding of flesh (@Donbrawler can confirm for me?). Not sure whether this is mentioned in the note. The usual flask setup is Sulphur, Basalt, Granite, Quartz, Quicksilver, you can look at my flask setup as example. I like to have bleed immune with Sulphur and have "Use when start bleeding enchant". Some people like to pair "use when full" enchant with "gain charge when hit" mod, this is excellent for mapping when you get hit a lot but bad for bossing when you ideally don't want to get hit so that means you probably wont have charges available in a long fight.

I would agree with the flask shak has put in his POB since its for new players and more towards league start. For most new players the 20% damage reduction from each one of the elemental flask will help them from getting one shot. The flask aren't used to cap resist.

The perfect defensive flask setup is actually each elemental flask and granite flask

The ideal suffixes for the flask would be immunity to bleed/corrupted blood, reduced curse effect, Cast Speed/poison immunity, Armor

Then you have 1 flask left and its up you to choose between Quartz for phasing or Quicksilver for more Movement Speed. Your suffix on this flask will be Movement speed regardless of which one you choose.

For more experienced players. You can easily get away without using elemental flasks and go for standard Sulphur(Bottled Faith), Basalt, Granite, Quartz,
and Quicksilver
Last edited by donbrawler on Feb 27, 2022, 9:37:59 PM
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Exactly as i said, i am using melding of the flesh and a level 25 purity of ice.

Sorry for misunderstanding you.

According to POB the 88% should be from Melding of the Flesh and Purity of Ice.

I'm getting 88% from POB but I haven't respec my build to @hadc's version yet... so... sorry can't answer this :(

Edit:
OK found out what might be the possible cause of it. The aura nodes below the curse nodes on the passive tree... Instead of Whispers of Doom take Influence. That might be the case

And also Leadership somewhere near the middle ES nodes
Last edited by eosguy on Feb 27, 2022, 10:29:20 PM
"
EDMOSES wrote:

Hi, did you take the the increased aura effect node? And the mastery too. Those will help too. I don’t remember how much exactly I have on the tree but Purity of Ice is giving 5% so if there’s 60% more aura effect on tree that’ll explain the additional 3%.

By the way, I’m rocking a 90% all ele res build now LOL. Got to sacrifice some DPS to do that but I just really want to know how it feels like to cap ele res HAHA

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info