[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
kcomeby wrote:
I'm confused about what am I supposed to do against bleeding/corrupted blood. I'm around t7-8 maps and get destroyed by these. I'm thinking about buying a flask but I'm using flasks on the PoB and I don't know which one I should get rid of.

Don't follow the flasks in POB, it's unfortunately designed for mageblood and melding of flesh (@Donbrawler can confirm for me?). Not sure whether this is mentioned in the note. The usual flask setup is Sulphur, Basalt, Granite, Quartz, Quicksilver, you can look at my flask setup as example. I like to have bleed immune with Sulphur and have "Use when start bleeding enchant". Some people like to pair "use when full" enchant with "gain charge when hit" mod, this is excellent for mapping when you get hit a lot but bad for bossing when you ideally don't want to get hit so that means you probably wont have charges available in a long fight.
Last edited by hadc on Feb 26, 2022, 9:56:48 PM
"
dettmore wrote:
"
eosguy wrote:
"
Tahk90 wrote:

what to do? Regal and multicraft?
not sure that or if you can do can have 3 crafted mods then aspect of spider

That's probably the cheapest way to guarantee a good outcome for minimal cost.

Alternatively, if you can find/afford Fenumal Plagued Arachnids in bulk, you can start regaling en masse and hope to hit something great.

Will have to regal it first to turn it rare, you can't craft multimod on a magic item (right?). So to fit in multimod (3 mods) and spider, you'd have to make sure you annul whatever mod you regal on. Will have to scour and restart if you annul the +1 cold. Or use imprint beast as you mentioned.
Or is it possible to beast craft Spider first, making it into a rare item? Then can multi craft.

Or craft Prefixes cannot be changed then veiled chaos orb or harvest craft.
"
kcomeby wrote:
I'm confused about what am I supposed to do against bleeding/corrupted blood. I'm around t7-8 maps and get destroyed by these. I'm thinking about buying a flask but I'm using flasks on the PoB and I don't know which one I should get rid of.

If you can afford it get these:
Any corrupted cobalt jewel with any %ES, cast speed, cold damage, spell damage, cold dot multi that has corrupted blood implicit
Watcher's Eye jewel with Unaffected by Bleeding while affected by Malevolence

You can then use your flasks for other stats
"
eosguy wrote:
"
kcomeby wrote:

If you can afford it get these:
Any corrupted cobalt jewel with any %ES, cast speed, cold damage, spell damage, cold dot multi that has corrupted blood implicit
Watcher's Eye jewel with Unaffected by Bleeding while affected by Malevolence

You can then use your flasks for other stats

Bleeding is usually not a problem with so much regen. Corrupted blood is the killer so it’s worth getting a corrupted gem with that or just be very quick to use the bleed immune flask when you get corrupted blood.
"
eosguy wrote:
Or is it possible to beast craft Spider first, making it into a rare item? Then can multi craft.

Have you try it? I don’t think it’s possible to benchcraft anything on a 2-mods magic item because it’s already full, spider might work but I’m not sure.
"
hadc wrote:

Bleeding is usually not a problem with so much regen. Corrupted blood is the killer so it’s worth getting a corrupted gem with that or just be very quick to use the bleed immune flask when you get corrupted blood.

I used a corrupted blood gem on my Raider and it's a huge QOL not to worry about it. 100% ailment avoidance/immunity, close to 100% or 100% spell suppression... Small things do help with QOL :)
"
hadc wrote:
"
eosguy wrote:

Have you try it? I don’t think it’s possible to benchcraft anything on a 2-mods magic item because it’s already full, spider might work but I’m not sure.

Sorry I wasnt clear - You are right you cant craft onto a 2mod item - and I used the wrong beast name! Ugh. I was speaking of the imprint beast craicic chimeral.

By minimal cost I meant it only takes an average of 3 tries to do the following:

- imprint the blue with craicic chimeral
- regal
- annul

to get to a rare 2mod item. Now you can Spider then multimod.
For players who still have issues with staying alive in maps or elsewhere, have a look at my video.

https://youtu.be/xASnWjF01RY

Sometimes you just gotta know what blows you can take, especially from big bosses. I think normal mobs with decent armour stats and Aegis Aurora, along with regen, shouldn't be a problem.
"
dettmore wrote:
"
hadc wrote:
"
eosguy wrote:

Sorry I wasnt clear - You are right you cant craft onto a 2mod item - and I used the wrong beast name! Ugh. I was speaking of the imprint beast craicic chimeral.

By minimal cost I meant it only takes an average of 3 tries to do the following:

- imprint the blue with craicic chimeral
- regal
- annul

to get to a rare 2mod item. Now you can Spider then multimod.

Imprints and splitting cannot be applied to Fractured Items, looks like only way is regal and if 3rd mod is suffix craft prefix cannot be changed and scour, but if 3rd mod is prefix just annul and if remove +1 gem starting roll it again with alts :D

"
eosguy wrote:

You cannot craft preffix cannot be changed on blue item, no free mods. You cannot craft beast craft spider either
Last edited by Tahk90 on Feb 27, 2022, 9:19:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info