[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

From the balance manifesto, frost bomb exposure got nerfed. It's possible it's not worth using it anymore in our setup. Other sources of exposure have to be compared.

Worst, Flesh and Stone mana reservation goes from 25% to 35%. It's hard to justify now. As well, vitality is nerfed in yet to be known way.

Some Aura medium notable will probably be nerfed (replenishing presence I guess).

Chainbreaker change can be very interesting for us, at least when we use EE and storm brand. Rage will be removed on cast and not on hit. We can cast very rarely with vortex.

I don't count much on veiled chaos as they will be nearly as rare as exalts.

Plus they announced a change to the whole veiling system and tbh I just hope we can still craft our trigger wands.
Last edited by roselan on Apr 12, 2021, 6:42:19 PM
Vortex was my back-up plan for league starter... but now with all the nerfs (especially since the cluster nerfs might be huge)... I'm not sure how relevant this build will be anymore.

Will be interesting to see the patch notes
Everyone,

Working hard on the guide update for 3.14. Obviously it can't be finished until tonight when Patch Notes fully come out, but stay tuned because if you're playing Low-Life, the entire setup is getting a HUGE overhaul!

Once the guide is done, I'm hoping to also record a video guide like I did for 3.13 (just a LOT shorter lol).

Vortex looks like it will come out as strong as ever unless the Patch Notes ambush it. Vaal RF is probably no longer viable and Vitality is taking a hit (hint), but Vaal CS is getting a buff according to the Manifesto, and another circular arena league means we're going to continue dominating.

See you soon!
Cold DoT For Everyone: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120
Vaal discipline might be crazy good too in tight situations. With Wicked Ward you might achieve 100% recharge uptime under fire. This can be OP in encounters where you can kill like, by example, ultimatum arenas.
"
Cry0nicS wrote:
Vortex was my back-up plan for league starter... but now with all the nerfs (especially since the cluster nerfs might be huge)... I'm not sure how relevant this build will be anymore.

Even if they nerfed Aura clusters to the ground, other medium clusters are still good (Curse and damage over time Clusters). It will be possible to get 10 million plus shaper dmg which is more than enough. I would say 4-5mil is all you really need for any build.
Last edited by donbrawler on Apr 13, 2021, 2:11:53 PM

Guys, I am seeking for advice on how to countine crafting this amulet? I'm not much experienced craftsman :)
"
Grooooszek wrote:

Guys, I am seeking for advice on how to countine crafting this amulet? I'm not much experienced craftsman :)

Assuming Standard still can augment/remove crafts on Influence item until the 16th.

1. Clean suffix off (Prefix cannot be changed, Scour).
2. Bench craft cold res.
3. Augment cold twice and hope you get T1 cold dmg and T1 cold dot multi. If not
start over until you get both T1.
4. Then remove cold res craft and Augment Chaos res.
5. Remove/Add Defence till you get T1 %ES.
very chaotic guide :( cant found passives for vortex leveling by act.
"

Trigger a Socketed Spell when you Use a Skill, with a 8 second Cooldown (previously 4 seconds).

fml.

Frost bomb goes from 25% to 15% resistance reduction.

Replenishing Presence and First Among Equals go from 8% to 6% for those who used them.

other craft change:
+31-35% to Cold Damage over Time Multiplier (previously +36-40%)

Looks like the rest is ok.

edit: forgot Flesh and Stone mana reservation 10% increase and Vitality 21.8% regen nerf.
Last edited by roselan on Apr 14, 2021, 2:46:32 AM
"
Cry0nicS wrote:

Complete Ritual without any clusters, only awakened supp gems etc. and still killing it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info