[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

Divine and bless shav, +2 corruption on shield.Maybe a good corruption on shav if you got $.
"
EaterOfBabies wrote:
Hey helpful folks. This is my second time playing this build and had a great time min/maxing it. Trying to finish up my 36 challenges now while making small improvements where I can find them.

At this point, I would appreciate any feedback you all can offer to improve things further. Mostly, just need to know if I am missing anything obvious in my tree/gems/gear, etc.

Damage seems good, but the occasional one-shots still happen. At 7900es right now and can't find a way to get above 8k. Anyway, love the build and would appreciate any feedback you all can offer.

shield charge - fortify - faster attack (or cyclone - fortify) is an option.

I see no cinderswallow in your flask, this is a massive survival asset for maps.
Hi, if anyone has tips for my CI build I'm not sure what to upgrade next
Here is video of 100% Delirious Burial https://youtu.be/j9N3RZpxoQc

I am not a experienced delirium farmer so I might of missed the legions and not sure if it was juiced properly.

But if you enjoy Vortex and want to spend 280ex upgrading the build you can do it pretty comfortably solo. It was a lot easier than I remember two leagues ago.
Hi, I'm looking for help, I'm playing this build on my first experience with SSF. Now I'm running T 14/15 maps reaching AWK5 for my first Sirus, I feel like I need a lot more DPS (bosses tank so much my dmg) . I think my biggest issue is my wand, I found it with cool mods on early maps, but now I can't get a better one. Any way to get or create a good wand for this build without a lot of fossils or harvest? And if someone sees something that I can improve tell me, any help will be appreciated

https://pastebin.com/DYeg5DcV
Last edited by TruenoTierra on Mar 23, 2021, 4:26:22 AM
"
TruenoTierra wrote:
Hi, I'm looking for help, I'm playing this build on my first experience with SSF. Now I'm running T 14/15 maps reaching AWK5 for my first Sirus, I feel like I need a lot more DPS (bosses tank so much my dmg) . I think my biggest issue is my wand, I found it with cool mods on early maps, but now I can't get a better one. Any way to get or create a good wand for this build without a lot of fossils or harvest? And if someone sees something that I can improve tell me, any help will be appreciated

https://pastebin.com/DYeg5DcV

Tree:
Your tree is pretty inefficient (do not connect with 4 nodes at the top when one in the middle is enough). But even by optimizing it you will get 10% more dps at best.

Skills:
increased duration on ic cwdt is a bit wasted, as well as flame dash faster casting.

You need Frost Bomb in your build. The debuf is massive.
You need to link Bonechill to cold snap. It lower CS just a bit, but Bonechill's debuff apply to vortex too.
You can cast Tempest shield manually or linked to cwdt.

I see you level vortexes in your offset weapons, good.

Gear:
For your sake I hope you find a Shavronne and a prism guardian. Keep your regret preciously. Even a 5L shav is a massive dps boost. You can farm Shav's card in Cells and Scriptorium (or even act 9), but it's tedious.

Try to get +1 and/or cdot on your amulet. Craft clusters and cobalt jewels with Harvest. caster, defense and cold reforges are aplenty. It's actually pretty easy to craft jewels with harvest, and so pathing to jewel nodes is really worth.

Delve to lv 180+ hunt cold nodes for a frostbite on hit ring. This will bring you Dense fossils too. Single resonator dense fossil can craft some sick helm, gloves, vall regalia, and even shield (but you want more than es and resist on the shield, plus if you can go LL, investment in the shield with be moot.).

Other uniques you have to keep an eye for:
- Energy from within (LL Mainly).
- Thread of hope (divine to get a "large" one), but you have to kill sirus
- Sirus helm
- Rumi's Concoction flask (CI maily)
- Unintuitive leap (if no thread of hope)
- Cinderswallow (Catarnia's drop)
Last edited by roselan on Mar 23, 2021, 4:11:24 PM
"
Roselan wrote:

Tree:
Your tree is pretty inefficient (do not connect with 4 nodes at the top when one in the middle is enough). But even by optimizing it you will get 10% more dps at best.

Skills:
increased duration on ic cwdt is a bit wasted, as well as flame dash faster casting.

You need Frost Bomb in your build. The debuf is massive.
You need to link Bonechill to cold snap. It lower CS just a bit, but Bonechill's debuff apply to vortex too.
You can cast Tempest shield manually or linked to cwdt.

I see you level vortexes in your offset weapons, good.

Gear:
For your sake I hope you find a Shavronne and a prism guardian. Keep your regret preciously. Even a 5L shav is a massive dps boost. You can farm Shav's card in Cells and Scriptorium (or even act 9), but it's tedious.

Try to get +1 and/or cdot on your amulet. Craft clusters and cobalt jewels with Harvest. caster, defense and cold reforges are aplenty. It's actually pretty easy to craft jewels with harvest, and so pathing to jewel nodes is really worth.

Delve to lv 180+ hunt cold nodes for a frostbite on hit ring. This will bring you Dense fossils too. Single resonator dense fossil can craft some sick helm, gloves, vall regalia, and even shield (but you want more than es and resist on the shield, plus if you can go LL, investment in the shield with be moot.).

Other uniques you have to keep an eye for:
- Energy from within (LL Mainly).
- Thread of hope (divine to get a "large" one), but you have to kill sirus
- Sirus helm
- Rumi's Concoction flask (CI maily)
- Unintuitive leap (if no thread of hope)
- Cinderswallow (Catarnia's drop)

Thanks for your time, i really apreciate it.
The tree i didnt notice it , i changed it.

Skills:
Frost bomb x Frost bite in the wand to trigger it and self cast frost bite??
I changed bonechill x Controlled destruction in cold snap, or should be other one?
Now im casting tempest shield too, good idea.

Gear:
yeh im looking for shav 5L , today got a tabula from random drop, but itm lose a lot of ES;i have 7,8k with vaal regal 5L and 5,3k with tabula.

For the crafting im collecting a lot of dense fossil, i will try to get that +1 and/or cold dot amulet,

Energy from within : Can't find for now
thread of hope: Today kill awk2 sirus but didnt drop
Crown of the Inward is the helmet i should use ?

Thanks you again, you helped me a lot, im really enjoying SSF but im not a really experience player and it's my first time playing Vortex Occ
Any recommendations for the craft of the wand? I've been watching it on craftofexile but it seems costly and difficult
Last question, i play casting vortex with mi left click for mapping and Q for bosses, its fine run with vortex ?
[Sorry for my english]
Last edited by TruenoTierra on Mar 23, 2021, 7:38:37 PM
a
Last edited by TruenoTierra on Mar 23, 2021, 7:16:39 PM
Did anyone consider running this build as an Elementalist?
I'm still learning the build, but doesn't seem like the Ascendency gives us that much.
Thanks Shak for the detailed guide and the help of several of the other posters. really liked the build and made coming back to poe very enjoyable. Topped out at about 10M Sirus DPS, managed all content with 1 deathless A8 Sirus (a personal best), and a pretty smooth 36/40. the league itself was a lot of fun.

I tried the tankier versions of the build with more defensive auras and other ways of applying frostbite (hextouch, curse on hit), but kept coming back to blasphemy+frostbite+temp chains. It was a bit glass-cannony at 7800ES, but seemed to suit my playstyle more.

Thanks again.

5/5 would buy again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info