[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
"
morfer wrote:

Got lucky with my third Vaal and hit the +2 for my Cold Snap. Build feels fine and really enjoying it so far!

Any idea what to upgrade next or were to focus?

My gear:
Spoiler

Honestly, I'd start going for Shavs and Friends next, its by far the biggest upgrade, if you are looking for more incremental upgrades I guess Cinderswallow Urn is huge QoL and if you dont allready have Intuitive Leap and Energy From Within those are good pickups, as is Corrupted Blood Immunity on another Jewel.

Ahh mate, you inspired me!
Had 3 The Offerings and bought the rest.
32 jewellers and 102 fusings later:

Guess now I need to get enough money for the chayula amy :)!
"
morfer wrote:

Nice man!, I have used 800 fusing so far still on 5link. I always have bad luck getting 6links. I will probably just buy one after I hit like 96.
"
ShakCentral wrote:
The PoB has been updated a few minutes ago with changes to the skills section to reflect the CI gem update. Grab the new PoB from the front page or section 1.4 if you don't have the most current version. Thanks!

leveling tree is the same?
"
donbrawler wrote:
"
morfer wrote:

Nice man!, I have used 800 fusing so far still on 5link. I always have bad luck getting 6links. I will probably just buy one after I hit like 96.

Thanks mate!

Tbh I am always unlucky with drops but my link luck was on point the last leagues, so I think it evens out ;)!
I never played LL before, what should I focus now?
Was thinking of getting a Prism Guard, leveling the new needed Auras for LL and try to get the Chayula Amy - after that go for a goof anoitment and then for the cluster jewels - and checking for better upgrades, once my amy and prism guardian is set.

Does this sounds right?
@morfer, Yea Prism Gaurdian for sure and Awakened gems. Get them while they are cheap.

I need some survivability or to just play better. What should I go for as my next item swap? First time ever with LL, ES, or Vortex. Help much needed
"
morfer wrote:
"
"
morfer wrote:

Got lucky with my third Vaal and hit the +2 for my Cold Snap. Build feels fine and really enjoying it so far!

Any idea what to upgrade next or were to focus?

My gear:
Spoiler

Honestly, I'd start going for Shavs and Friends next, its by far the biggest upgrade, if you are looking for more incremental upgrades I guess Cinderswallow Urn is huge QoL and if you dont allready have Intuitive Leap and Energy From Within those are good pickups, as is Corrupted Blood Immunity on another Jewel.

Well gz on that, nicely done.

So, I lit some currency on fire and got a proper cluster setup going, 2.7M Vortex DPS on Sirus and 8.5k ES.

Spoiler

Anyone got any pointers to further significant upgrades? Goal is ideally to swap to a Shaper Shield but I would like to get another 40% or so DPS before I drop the auras.
"

Anyone got any pointers to further significant upgrades? Goal is ideally to swap to a Shaper Shield but I would like to get another 40% or so DPS before I drop the auras.

Switching to CI? If you switch to CI you will loose 60% of your DMG switching to CI. Plan on staying LL for at least a week and get all the upgrades I list below

Awakened Gems , Watcher Eye with DOT Multi, and swapping to double influence amulet are the biggest upgrades for DMG.
Last edited by donbrawler on Jan 18, 2021, 6:24:11 PM
I'm a little confused with the skill changes. If we take frostbite off of blasphemy aura don't we lose out on consistent profane bloom triggers? You would only get it on when you cast orb (pre trigger) or on 1/3 of the triggered spell rotations right?
"
donbrawler wrote:
"

Switching to CI? If you switch to CI you will loose 60% of your DMG switching to CI. Plan on staying LL for at least a week and get all the upgrades I list below

Awakened Gems , Watcher Eye with DOT Multi, and swapping to double influence amulet are the biggest upgrades for DMG.

Was planning on staying LL, just swapping shields. WE I am waiting for a nice clarity+malevolence combo to pop up. Awakened Gems are done, but will def look into the amulet, time to stock up on some harvest crafts.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info