[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
donbrawler wrote:
I have been farming t9 and t10 with harvest Lex Proxima Trees.

I got an implicit craft and made sick boots just need to add remove to fix them.

Gloves almost finished. Just need Hunter Exalted Orb. Then will use harvest to guarantee Cold Dot Multi :)

Have you crafted it by yourself ? Can you teach me ?)
"
donbrawler wrote:

I got an implicit craft and made sick boots just need to add remove to fix them.

Gloves almost finished. Just need Hunter Exalted Orb. Then will use harvest to guarantee Cold Dot Multi :)

Nice crafting already! Wow, thanks for mentioning harvest and cold dot multi, I never knew that was a thing until I just researched it! Must say I have not seen much harvest yet and didn't find anything good in the ones I did see. Probably I don't hit enough maps fast enough though (I've always been slow at the game).
"
old_nihilist wrote:
"
donbrawler wrote:

Have you crafted it by yourself ? Can you teach me ?)

Here is the original post by donbrawler - which I followed the last league and made lots of good gloves with. Any mention of costs etc won't apply as it's from last league

These steps are changed now since you can use harvest mechanics to perfect the gloves. You will need to follow all the beginning steps and Hunters Orb it. If you don't hit your Cold dot multi, you can use some harvest crafts to remove the unwanted mod (for example chaos multi - remove chaos mod). Then make sure your prefixes are full (likely) and it has cold res (craft it if needed), and then wait to find 'augment with cold modifier'. The only cold suffix left to hit on hunter influenced base is then cold dot multi.

"
donbrawler wrote:

Finally crafted my gloves. Took six attempts of rolling gloves for good ES with one open suffix then Hunter Orbs.

Steps to craft are actually cheap except the hunters orb. Total cost is usually around 180-200 chaos to craft them.

How to craft them
1. Buy Ilvl 84 Fingerless Silk (2 Chaos)
2. Quality, color sockets, Link sockets
3. Use Dense fossils with Primitive Chaotic Resonator until you get the roll listed below
+ 40 - 49 to maximum Energy Shield
80-120% increased Energy Shield
Either 2 resist or 1 resist and craft the other that's needed.
Must have 1 open Suffix
4. Buy Hunter's exalted Orb, slam and pray you get t2-t1 Cold over time.
5. Divine for higher rolls.

If you don't get cold over time you can sell them for 10 - 15 exalts. the high ES is sought after

If you are running lots of maps and see harvest a lot, you might even be able to just get the stuff you want on the gloves, and not worry about hitting high rolls. Then use the Harvest garden to perfect everything over time. (using remove & add to get higher rolls)

Hopefully, don doesn't mind me reposting that! And if I got anything wrong pls feel free to correct me!
Last edited by kingkano on Jan 19, 2021, 7:20:36 AM
Day 1

Spoiler

Day 2

Spoiler
"

Day 3

Spoiler
"

Day 4

"

9060 ES now.

Same exact gear as yesterday except for a new chest piece. I purchased the white base for 50C and hit those rolls with a few chaos rolls and a bench craft.

It's getting to a point now where all of my upgrades are fairly expensive and it'll be up to me to decide how much I want to further invest into the character.

I've saved a lot of currency either to push forward or to invest in my next character.

I'm pretty sure I'll be able to do most of the content in this state.

If I wanted to upgrade the options would be:
- Woke Gems
- Cluster Jewels
- Upgrading any of my rares
- Frostbite on Hit Wand or Ring and Allocating Whispers of Doom to add Elemental Weakness
- Large Thread of Hope
- If staying CI Cowards Belt and Mirror Shield, if going LL Shavs and Prism Guardian
livejamie
"
donbrawler wrote:

Nice gloves! I really have to start a crafting project by myself now!

I could upgrade a lot of stuff today.

Current gear:

Spoiler

Aswell as a Intuitive Leap and a Energy from within. I had to pick up a jewele for fixing my resis, since its reaaally hard with some many uniques.

What should I do now? Think I might go for a crystal belt which gives me some more flexability for my res.
Also need the 2nd awakaned gem, only have one so far.
I think your first prio should be getting 20 qual on the swift affliciton gem, thats a full 10 dot multi. There is probably a decent wand for less than 1 ex thats a nice upgrade. You also don‘t have any way to ignite from what I can tell, unless its on your gems, getting a tiny source of fire damage is a nice 10% inc damage taken from cinderswallow. Personally I would swap to a 22% multi rime gaze, but thats bc im lazy and dont press Snap as often as I maybe should. After that I would probably go for some boots and then start getting into stuff like Watcher‘s Eyes and so on.
When does this build stop getting shat on by phys damage? Sucks having to rely on flasks for phys mitigation. Think I'm going to just get glancing blows anyway and run enfeeble blashpemy. Flasks up with 6.7k EHP and atziri spears are shredding me.
"
livejamie wrote:
Day 1

Spoiler

Day 2

Spoiler
"

Day 3

Spoiler
"

Day 4

"

9060 ES now.

Same exact gear as yesterday except for a new chest piece. I purchased the white base for 50C and hit those rolls with a few chaos rolls and a bench craft.

It's getting to a point now where all of my upgrades are fairly expensive and it'll be up to me to decide how much I want to further invest into the character.

I've saved a lot of currency either to push forward or to invest in my next character.

I'm pretty sure I'll be able to do most of the content in this state.

If I wanted to upgrade the options would be:
- Woke Gems
- Cluster Jewels
- Upgrading any of my rares
- Frostbite on Hit Wand or Ring and Allocating Whispers of Doom to add Elemental Weakness
- Large Thread of Hope
- If staying CI Cowards Belt and Mirror Shield, if going LL Shavs and Prism Guardian

Do you like spell slinger version better? Does it feel clunky since you need to apply curse than vortex?
Hello guys, loving the build so far. But the PoB is somewhat confusing me. Can someone explain a few things to me please?

I notice presence of chayula is being used as the LL amulet, but why is it so, when vile bastion gives stun immunity?

I'm currently torn between malediction and vile bastion. Because there is not much point in going vile bastion once we have a presence of chayula.

How much more does it help by running elemental weakness alongside frostbite, or is it pointless?

Can anyone provide some tips and pointers?

Thanks!
Second league starting this build, feels amazing for progression as usual. Last league I was able to do all content once transitioning to LL. This league, my goal is to farm delve for profit. Has anyone here pushed delve 1200+ with this build? Is it doable in LL form? I feel like now that harvest is back (albeit neutered), it should be possible to push into that range, but I've never delved that deep so I don't know. If it doesnt work I'll roll a zhp deadeye next perhaps, but really hoping to make it work with the vortex.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info