[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

Hello, i need some help please if possible :)
Quick info:
I reached awakening lvl 4 , and having struggles with conquerors, looking like i am missing dps!!
I am tanky 7k es CI, ress 75, but idk where i went wrong on dmg term

https://pastebin.com/Ja2NrLsY of my build in pob, says i only have 78k average hit and 839k dot dps from vortex
I know my flask aren't ideal atm, i am looking to change that if i stick with this build, as well as the gems quality needed to be 20, but i added those as well and dps does not change by alot, so i made some mistakes along the way.

Can i please get some suggestions what to do, where i went wrong, and is it worth investing more into the build?

I rly enjoy playing it so far as you just run around while everything dies :)
"
"
donbrawler wrote:
"

Anyone got any pointers to further significant upgrades? Goal is ideally to swap to a Shaper Shield but I would like to get another 40% or so DPS before I drop the auras.

Switching to CI? If you switch to CI you will loose 60% of your DMG switching to CI. Plan on staying LL for at least a week and get all the upgrades I list below

Awakened Gems , Watcher Eye with DOT Multi, and swapping to double influence amulet are the biggest upgrades for DMG.

Was planning on staying LL, just swapping shields. WE I am waiting for a nice clarity+malevolence combo to pop up. Awakened Gems are done, but will def look into the amulet, time to stock up on some harvest crafts.

No point in going LL without Prism Guardian Shield. A Shaper Shield isn't worth loosing auras. A brush with death jewel can easy be added that replaces the need for shaper shield.
Had a look at your PoB, there is nothing that you did wrong really, looks about as well as "low" investment CI is gonna get, if you want more DPS you will probt need a 6l shavs to start, 5l shavs massively outdps-es 6l CI.
I have been farming t9 and t10 with harvest Lex Proxima Trees.

I got an implicit craft and made sick boots just need to add remove to fix them.

Gloves almost finished. Just need Hunter Exalted Orb. Then will use harvest to guarantee Cold Dot Multi :)
"
ShakCentral wrote:

I'm loving it, although I was wondering why you're running Swift Affliction instead of Hypo as your only green?

Best setup according to POB. I could run Hypo over Inspiration but it's really similar DPS (~2% difference) and Inspiration allows me to go easier on mana with Vortex on left click.
livejamie
On which item do I get 3 red socket? Seems very hard to roll
Questions:

What goes in trigger wand before u switch to CI/LL?

What to use curse wise before CI/LL?

In gloves i mean...dont hav enlighten lvl 3 yet.

Just hit maps and im hybrid still.

Nwver played it before..i mean..before i had all means to make CI/LL version.
Last edited by Saint_and_Sinner on Jan 19, 2021, 3:17:12 AM
Well I am a real noob here I know, but I have tried to read all of this post, and I think most if not all of the links, but nowhere past Act 3 can I find information about gems and their links!

I have been using this guide because it has been so clear. but now I am stuck!!
Do I have to erase all skill points if I go from leveling tree to ci tree? If not can you guys take a screenshot of the leveling pob tree then in ms paint or whatever program highlight where I refund skill points?
Last edited by TheChosenOne_ on Jan 19, 2021, 5:03:29 AM
"
Pegstorms wrote:
Well I am a real noob here I know, but I have tried to read all of this post, and I think most if not all of the links, but nowhere past Act 3 can I find information about gems and their links!

I have been using this guide because it has been so clear. but now I am stuck!!

If you are looking for really detailed step by step guide per Act and skill tree progression in clear increments, check OP's full leveling guide.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2638949

And open "Vortex for Dummies - Leveling Guide" section
This is also linked in first page of this thread under 2.3 Full Leveling Guide.

If you are looking for more of quick glance reference, look under 2.4 Leveling Guide Summary in first post of this thread. One more alternative is to follow the Path of Building Community Fork guide by importing the pastebin link into PoB.

Personally I've been successfully playing along the Vortex for Dummies and I'm now in beginning of Act 10.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info