[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

"
levonski wrote:
Just crafted this bow. Somewhat afraid of how to move forward? Do i just augment it then regal orb and pray I get good modifiers?

edit:

Just six linked it with <100 fusings lol

Beast Imprint from Einhar for Magic Items, incase the regal fucks it. With super rare mods, always Beast Imprint
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
"
"
levonski wrote:
Just crafted this bow. Somewhat afraid of how to move forward? Do i just augment it then regal orb and pray I get good modifiers?

Beast Imprint from Einhar for Magic Items, incase the regal fucks it. With super rare mods, always Beast Imprint

Oh wow I didn't know you could use beasts to imprint. Awesome thanks for this!
"
levonski wrote:
"
"
levonski wrote:

Oh wow I didn't know you could use beasts to imprint. Awesome thanks for this!

You can, just on magic items. it's like a mini Eternal Orb
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
How to restore mana without passive on mana leech ?

Is this good enough to craft up?

I'm not sure what to throw on additional, was really looking forward to attack speed.

Should I trust PoB in helping me max out the craft?
I have headhunter and like 250 ex invested into the build, what should I do differently considering my clear is amazing but survivability and single target damage is really lacking. I need help. When i farm t14 burial chambers everything goes amazing until i get to the boss and get 1 shotted pretty much
"
chiillOut wrote:
I have headhunter and like 250 ex invested into the build, what should I do differently considering my clear is amazing but survivability and single target damage is really lacking. I need help. When i farm t14 burial chambers everything goes amazing until i get to the boss and get 1 shotted pretty much

Forgive me for being curious but i saw you write of your 250ex investment and went to check your equips and only comp char to this build is an archer in standard with like couple ex worth of items? Perhaps you can post your equips that you say you have issues with....cause that archer stuff is very meh.
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer
Is there a way to reduce variance of trash mods when crafting the bow? I'm paying 1.5-2x per imprint, which is about equal to the cost of alt spamming on console.

Anyways, would crafting "cannot roll caster mods" then regaling, then slamming be a possibly better way to craft considering the cost of imprints? I'm just spit-balling here.
"
On Your Knees wrote:
Is there a way to reduce variance of trash mods when crafting the bow? I'm paying 1.5-2x per imprint, which is about equal to the cost of alt spamming on console.

Anyways, would crafting "cannot roll caster mods" then regaling, then slamming be a possibly better way to craft considering the cost of imprints? I'm just spit-balling here.

Someone should have likely mentioned to you that unless u get really lucky u will end up paying out the ass to craft this bow and then still be left with garbage except with all your currency depleted......
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer
"
sendantes wrote:
"
chiillOut wrote:

Forgive me for being curious but i saw you write of your 250ex investment and went to check your equips and only comp char to this build is an archer in standard with like couple ex worth of items? Perhaps you can post your equips that you say you have issues with....cause that archer stuff is very meh.

It's not that I feel like I have any issue with my gear... I feel like my gear is pretty good but my survivability is lacking. IDK if it is passive skill tree or what...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info