[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

i did few updates now im trying get a better belt and gloves and maybe looking for new bow

crafted this beauty
Guys is there a way to search bow attacks fire 2 additional arrows on poe trade? can't find it
"
CaptainCix wrote:
Guys is there a way to search bow attacks fire 2 additional arrows on poe trade? can't find it

Nvm just noticed how
ailment jewel allow you to shok on chill and to generate your power charge aswell with cold conduction and stormrider
Last edited by galette on Apr 18, 2020, 4:15:38 PM
"
Shawntastic69 wrote:

crafted this beauty

Damn, how much did you spend, roughly crafting that thing? How long did it take to get the mods after 2arrows.
Last edited by levonski on Apr 18, 2020, 8:37:29 PM
Just finished crafting my bow. Spent about 20ex to make.

"
levonski wrote:
"
Shawntastic69 wrote:

crafted this beauty

Damn, how much did you spend, roughly crafting that thing? How long did it take to get the mods after 2arrows.

Roughly 30 exalts, imprints exalt slams, shit ton of lucky annuls.
Hi guys,

Loving the build. I just crafted this bow, not sure what I should put in as the last remaining suffix. Thinking attack speed + quality, or, maybe critical multiplier? Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks
What's up with the brutal restrain jewel thrown in the gear section? I couldn't even find an honorable mention in the guide.

Edit: Maybe its for the cold resist. I know I can't find enough resists without them on my belt.
Last edited by On Your Knees on Apr 19, 2020, 1:14:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info