[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

to ppl playing this build in the current league, is it viable for t14+ delirium mapping ? with the right bugdget ofc
Last edited by florian59300 on Apr 15, 2020, 1:49:53 PM
Hi Guys,

I just started playing POE and this is the first build I ever made.

POB pastebin link: https://pastebin.com/Q766GN4E

I was wondering if there is any way to significantly improve my single target damage because it is quite lacking when fighting against red tier bosses and conquerors.

Any help is appreciated and thank you for your answers in advance.
"
florian59300 wrote:
to ppl playing this build in the current league, is it viable for t14+ delirium mapping ? with the right bugdget ofc

If you don't mind dying occasionally, you can run T16 with little to no problems. Only thing is to keep an eye on mods. I can solo Influencers, Elder guardians, and Shaper, and Elder, if I'm careful. Sirius & Uber Elder, I made a boss buster for 40ex.

Aside from the shitty helmet, what do u guys think would be a good upgrade?
i have around 6ex to spend on something at the moment.
"
Mswiatcz wrote:
"
florian59300 wrote:

If you don't mind dying occasionally, you can run T16 with little to no problems. Only thing is to keep an eye on mods. I can solo Influencers, Elder guardians, and Shaper, and Elder, if I'm careful. Sirius & Uber Elder, I made a boss buster for 40ex.

what about simulacrum ?
"
florian59300 wrote:
"
Mswiatcz wrote:
"
florian59300 wrote:

what about simulacrum ?

I have an aurabot friend, so we can clear. Double boss level 20 with bad mods sucks..
"
Hi Guys,

I was wondering if there is any way to significantly improve my single target damage because it is quite lacking when fighting against red tier bosses and conquerors.

Its very sad that the same question is comeing every 2-3 pages and its already answered on the first page.

You dont have any generation of frenzy charges at a boss fight so you need a mod on the quiver for it....
"
florian59300 wrote:

If you have the right budget you can make nearly every iceshot build viable for t16 delirium maps.

I run a different build / setup and can do t16 5-orb 4 sextants and corrupted map with double beyond.
"
Mekrat wrote:
"
Hi Guys,

Its very sad that the same question is comeing every 2-3 pages and its already answered on the first page.

You dont have any generation of frenzy charges at a boss fight so you need a mod on the quiver for it....

From your PoB you have Elemental Focus in your bow setup, that means Hypothermia ain't gonna do jack shit, unless you're chilling from another source which i doubt
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
Just crafted this bow. Somewhat afraid of how to move forward? Do i just augment it then regal orb and pray I get good modifiers?

Last edited by levonski on Apr 15, 2020, 11:18:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info