[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

Hey man i saw on Poe Ninja that only 0.4% are playing fork. Is it outdated or are chain or mirage archer that much stronger now?

Especially in the text on page 69 he recommends fork over all other clear supports. Just wondering what is best at the moment.
"
fr0sty1337 wrote:
Hey man i saw on Poe Ninja that only 0.4% are playing fork. Is it outdated or are chain or mirage archer that much stronger now?

Especially in the text on page 69 he recommends fork over all other clear supports. Just wondering what is best at the moment.

PoB uses chain, which is going to be more up to date than a comment in various pages a while back.
so i have roughly 30 ex left.. any ideas what to upgrade?
Any advice if I should proceed with multi on this?

Thanks

This is my gear so far, what should I be looking to upgrade next? I have another shaper quiver to mod once I unlock the frenzy charge craft from jun and im waiting to find a better glove craft for my second one, same with the belt.
Last edited by Geterdone000 on Apr 14, 2020, 7:54:36 PM
"
Aquarism wrote:
"
Changelog:
14/04/2020: Created Crafting section.

Since it is been asked almost none stop, I added a crafting section explaining how to craft all the rare gears, it might need fine tunning, so if you spot any mistakes or improvements please let me know.

POB remains unchanged for now.

Thank you!
"
domepro wrote:
the death's opus you have in your screenshot still has 100% crit multi, it was nerfed this league to 50%.

"
Mekrat wrote:
I am not at home at the moment so I cannot check it by my self. But like others mentioned the opus was nerfed down to 50% crit multi. Even with that its still good enough to take iceshot builds deep into the endgame. I changed it late and even with an other build (I play other gems and other tree choices) it was good enough for t16 and delirous maps.

The marktet for good rare bows with imperial or harbinger bases and 2 arrows and decent mods are really empty. I got instant tells for my actucal bow as I just traded it from my crafting char through a public stash. I did not compare the performance to a Chin Sol but it ouotperformed the opus by near 49% and Its still multimodded so not perfect. Your example bow has very low flat dmg rolls.

Thank you guys for your input, I did forget to neglect the fact that it wasn't updated to 50% as well, and that I used the bow that was supplied in the PoB so the damage wasn't up to par. Appreciate it, Cheers.

"
Aquarism wrote:
"
Changelog:
14/04/2020: Created Crafting section.

Since it is been asked almost none stop, I added a crafting section explaining how to craft all the rare gears, it might need fine tunning, so if you spot any mistakes or improvements please let me know.

POB remains unchanged for now.

Seriously, can't thank you enough for doing that. I finally crafted this after tons of exalts...really appreciate the effort you putting in. Cheers.

Last edited by louisxsioul on Apr 15, 2020, 5:01:24 AM
Rarity: Rare
Rift Twine
Imperial Bow
--------
Bow
Quality: +29% (augmented)
Physical Damage: 107-289 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Attacks per Second: 1.45
--------
Requirements:
Level: 70
Str: 111
Dex: 212
Int: 48
--------
Sockets: R-R-R-G-G-G
--------
Item Level: 100
--------
24% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills (implicit)
--------
+34% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
Bow Attacks fire 2 additional Arrows
67% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills
Can have up to 3 Crafted Modifiers (crafted)
120% increased Physical Damage (crafted)
Adds 24 to 38 Physical Damage (crafted)

Guys what you can you say about this bow, I used like 25-30ex to craft it, was it worth, changing arborix
Can anyone tell me how to increase survival ?, I die a lot against bosses oneshot
Man, I had to an anoint charisma over throatseeker just cuz how awful it felt having just enough mana to ice shot (i had 35 mana unres, ice shot cost 34 after a single elreon -8 tmc)

Feels a lot better nnow, can ice shot twice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info