[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

"
Wraeclaster wrote:
@BeerLeague

Hey dude. Hope your holidays were good.

I picked up a Clarity/ES Watcher's Eye with Hatred/cold pen.

PoB shows higher DPS with Hatred than using Skittlebots with my current build, but because Skittlebots gives multiple other buffs, I'm not sure what's best.

Any input welcome.

The shock from skitterbots is huge, I wouldnt give it up.

Hatred has always been kinda meh from my experience with a build that doesnt convert phys.
"
Pamperkowski wrote:
Hello. i am new to the path of exile game, but i came from diablo 3 so not new for games like this. i have question : i copy / paste the url from ur tree pastebin, and created before the pastebin account <free 1>. now i am getting same 'raw' adress with firefox setting to change'. how can i view any of pastebin public adresses. i am interested in build of urs, but dont know about passive tree. would like to see it on planner but i cant. please help.

Use the program Path of Building You can import builds in there, that is what the link is for.
"
"
Wraeclaster wrote:
@BeerLeague

PoB shows higher DPS with Hatred than using Skittlebots with my current build, but because Skittlebots gives multiple other buffs, I'm not sure what's best.

Any input welcome.

For LL version you can fit both Hatred and Skitterbots easily. I run 5 auras.

I'm also already running 5 auras but don't want to drop any of them. (Enfeeble, AotS, Discipline, Skitterbots, Clarity)

Beer's reply says it's 'kinda meh' anyway.

Maybe dropping enfeeble would be worth, but might be greedy...

Shame as I'd love 15% more cold pen. But, the build is already strong af I guess...
Last edited by Wraeclaster on Jan 2, 2020, 6:19:35 AM
"
Wraeclaster wrote:

I'm also already running 5 auras but don't want to drop any of them. (Enfeeble, AotS, Discipline, Skitterbots, Clarity)

Shame as I'd love 15% more cold pen. But, the build is already strong af I guess...

In that case I would replace enfeeble by hatred only when killing bosses, because bosses has reduced curse effect, and turn on enfeeble while mapping. Definitely not turning off Skitterbots.

Your watcher eye is currently 54ex on the league, totally crazy.

If you don't want to switch aura, find a watcher eye with clarity mod and the +crit multiplier with precision. Precision only has 19 Mana reserved so it's much better imo. Currently 84ex in the league btw...
Last edited by cutiechuchu on Jan 2, 2020, 6:53:07 AM
"
In that case I would replace enfeeble by hatred only when killing bosses, because bosses has reduced curse effect, and turn on enfeeble while mapping. Definitely not turning off Skitterbots.

Your watcher eye is currently 54ex on the league, totally crazy.

If you don't want to switch aura, find a watcher eye with clarity mod and the +crit multiplier with precision. Precision only has 19 Mana reserved so it's much better imo. Currently 84ex in the league btw...

Can also drop Blasphemy and swap Enfeeble into the Faster Casting linked with Flame Dash and just self-cast the curse, also gives Arcane Surge, then have Hatred running full-time.

I just ran a few maps like that and it seems decent. Gonna try get used to the added clunkiness. Looked like more chill and freeze on bosses with Hatred and the cold pen Watcher's Eye?
"
Wraeclaster wrote:

Can also drop Blasphemy and swap Enfeeble into the Faster Casting linked with Flame Dash and just self-cast the curse, also gives Arcane Surge, then have Hatred running full-time.

I just ran a few maps like that and it seems decent. Gonna try get used to the added clunkiness. Looked like more chill and freeze on bosses with Hatred and the cold pen Watcher's Eye?

The penetration is really strong this league, because bosses have 10% increased resistant than this league.

So assume that you only get 20% penetrates from the tree, 15% is equal to 19% more damage for normal bosses, and 21% more for shaper/elder bosses. Combined with the hatred effect, this combo actually gave you 40% more damage for normal bosses, and 43% for shaper/elder.

It's really huge boost, for example Skitterbots give 34% more damage. However Skitterbots chill enemies so it's essential.
Last edited by cutiechuchu on Jan 2, 2020, 7:41:15 AM
"
Wraeclaster wrote:
"
"
Wraeclaster wrote:
@BeerLeague

Any input welcome.

For LL version you can fit both Hatred and Skitterbots easily. I run 5 auras.

For anyone reading this, in standard (where the question cane from) without metamorphs, this change would be fine in SC, but will get you killed in HC. Enfeeble is the best defensive aura/curse in the game bar none, dropping it is just asking to get killed.

"
"
Wraeclaster wrote:

The penetration is really strong this league, because bosses have 10% increased resistant than this league.

So assume that you only get 20% penetrates from the tree, 15% is equal to 19% more damage for normal bosses, and 21% more for shaper/elder bosses. Combined with the hatred effect, this combo actually gave you 40% more damage for normal bosses, and 43% for shaper/elder.

It's really huge boost, for example Skitterbots give 34% more damage. However Skitterbots chill enemies so it's essential.

Please just stop posting.

You have no idea what you are talking about, don’t follow the guide and give awful advice.

That isn’t how PEN is calculated.
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
"
Wraeclaster wrote:

Please just stop posting.

You have no idea what you are talking about, don’t follow the guide and give awful advice.

That isn’t how PEN is calculated.

Sorry, so how is it calculated? I just follow the wiki

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Resistance_penetration

Beer thanks a ton for the guide got my first Sirus kill at awakener 8 last night felt great. The build is a BEAST. Has a really fun playstyle and has been a blast to upgrade.

My only complaint was until I got the mana regen on my shield spamming mines on bosses was a bit annoying (also prevented flash dash sometimes). You cannot get flask charges on a lot of the new bosses so the QOL from mana regen was really nice and upped my DPS / survivability a lot.

Next upgrade will be to get a level 4 enlighten then I can run a higher level clarity and will be able to get rid of the mana flask entirely. Should be a huge damage upgrade with another offensive flask. After that it's 21 gems and she will be complete enough for me.

Thanks again the build is AWESOME.
Last edited by TalkinBidness on Jan 2, 2020, 8:24:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info