[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

"
mephiist0 wrote:
Hi i'm a little bit dissapointed my build is legit doing 0 damage i don't know what to do... when i'm doing a build with dozen exalts i expect much more damage than this, in last league my bane occultist for less than 5ex does 10 times higher damage please help me. (sorry for my poor english)

I can see you already invested a lot to your build... Here are some tips I see after checking your build:
- Use the setup icicle mine - charges mines - mine and trap dmg - add cold dmg - controlled destruction - inspiration. Level up skils to 20.
- Use a shield with spell damage/+1/critcal chance and less ES to increase your dps. Change to more ES shield after you have enough dps.
- Use Diamond flask and the Wise oak, replace wise oak by Bottle faithed later.
- Use a gloves with mods increased 50% dmg to chilled enemies to increase your dps.

I have like double dps of the guide POB and just feel like barely enough for bosses, I don't know if I'm playing wrong or just because the mobs are buffed this league.
Last edited by cutiechuchu on Dec 31, 2019, 8:49:48 PM
"
mephiist0 wrote:
Hi i'm a little bit dissapointed my build is legit doing 0 damage i don't know what to do... when i'm doing a build with dozen exalts i expect much more damage than this, in last league my bane occultist for less than 5ex does 10 times higher damage please help me. (sorry for my poor english)

Few things right off the bat:

1. Gem setups are incorrect, take a look at the guide for that. Without any enlightens you can get aspect of the spider, discipline, skitterbots, and a curse, make sure you are using those. If you want more damage, you can drop discipline for a 50% aura.

2. Flasks need work. Follow the guide, but you can switch out something for wise oak or bottled faith.

3. Bosses HP was hugely buffed this patch. While the build still deals a crap ton of dps, it takes investment to get to that point. On a budget, try specing for pyro mines. Tree and colors are the same.

4. Your weapon needs an upgrade.

Hey, Beer. Thanks for the amazing guide!
This is my items ;

I have 2 questions

1.I'm planning to buy a +2 shavron6L so what would you suggestion for last gem?
empower lv4 or cold pen 20-21

2.If I buy a bottle faith, which one should I replace? Diamond or Silver?

Thank you again and Happy New year!
Last edited by Maogunchar on Dec 31, 2019, 10:40:12 PM
"
"
mephiist0 wrote:

I can see you already invested a lot to your build... Here are some tips I see after checking your build:
- Use the setup icicle mine - charges mines - mine and trap dmg - add cold dmg - controlled destruction - inspiration. Level up skils to 20.
- Use a shield with spell damage/+1/critcal chance and less ES to increase your dps. Change to more ES shield after you have enough dps.
- Use a gloves with mods increased 50% dmg to chilled enemies to increase your dps.

I have like double dps of the guide POB and just feel like barely enough for bosses, I don't know if I'm playing wrong or just because the mobs are buffed this league.

Can u maybe stop hijacking his build guide and make your own guide

if you re just promoting your own no survivablity ybuild which has not much to do with the build beer is showcasing here (except they are using the same skills)

you are confusing the newer players reading through this guide. so just go and make your own guide if u want to promote your own build. thanks a lot
"
Maogunchar wrote:
This is my items ;

I have 2 questions

Cold pen has been working better for me this league, I’d go with that. I haven’t gotten a chance to test awakened cold damage, but that might be a route as well (it is straight better than empower already)

The silver flask is just for zoom zoom, so I’d replace that when bossing. At high enough gear levels you can get rid of the diamond flask as well for another damage flask.
"
Satyz0r wrote:
"
"
mephiist0 wrote:

Can u maybe stop hijacking his build guide and make your own guide

if you re just promoting your own no survivablity ybuild which has not much to do with the build beer is showcasing here (except they are using the same skills)

you are confusing the newer players reading through this guide. so just go and make your own guide if u want to promote your own build. thanks a lot

Much appreciated. Already said the same thing to him multiple times.

Short answer, yes of course there are more ways to get damage out of the build, no I don’t promote that because the build isn’t about damage only, it’s about getting the best of both worlds whole focusing on a fairly tanky playstyle.
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
Maogunchar wrote:
This is my items ;

I have 2 questions

Cold pen has been working better for me this league, I’d go with that. I haven’t gotten a chance to test awakened cold damage, but that might be a route as well (it is straight better than empower already)

The silver flask is just for zoom zoom, so I’d replace that when bossing. At high enough gear levels you can get rid of the diamond flask as well for another damage flask.

Thank you very much!
I used to play eternal shround build and was squishy as hell. Your build, however can face tank and enjoyable for me.
"
Maogunchar wrote:
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
Maogunchar wrote:
This is my items ;

I have 2 questions

Thank you very much!
I used to play eternal shround build and was squishy as hell. Your build, however can face tank and enjoyable for me.

No problem.
Hi Beer, happy new year first of all.

How would you improve my setup next? Machina Mitts first? More ES on the gear pieces? What would be your advice?

Thank you

As someone who recently decided to try this out but doesn't have a lot of currency laying around, is LL the "only" way to go given the boss hp buff? or is CI still good just a fair bit slower?

Mostly asking as getting a 6L shavronne's would take most of my currency atm and leave me with little for the rest of the slots.

Also, how does "% cold damage" compare to "spell crit/spell dmg" on shields?
Last edited by Reazion on Jan 1, 2020, 5:46:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info