[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

So trying to figure out what would be the best upgrade I could get right now. I feel like I have decent gear overall, could use better ES boots but they're pricey. I have a 5L Shavs and can buy a 6L but no idea how big of an actual upgrade it is damage wise and such. I usually just die because I'm a bad player sometimes and still learning. I've been able to do all Conqs and Sirus at A6 while I work on the Atlas.
Your wand-crafting-mod "attacks with this weapon..." doesn't affect your damage, that's not working with BL. If there is Standing "damage...", that works. THe wand itself is not bad.

Try to get awakening lightning Penetration and remove added lightning damage for it.

the Combo elder/shaper ring makes really good dps, but u loose a lot of ES out of it. If u want more ES, u have to replace both rings.

helmet and boots has low Es, remember, that INT also gives good ES, maybe u can find something with INT (but u loose 1 Suffix for res btw.)

the belt also could use an upgrade, +33 ES only and aspect. the attack-mod doesn't work, like above. Try to get a %ES one.

on the tree, i would respec arcane will and the node on the way to it and get the jewel socket near Mind drinker. There is a good spot for a watchers eye jewel...
The medium Cluster with mine damage is ok, but Aura would be better. Therefore u are missing the wheel under chaos innoculation, with the influence skill, all 3 nodes. But u Need to Level for more nodes. Also good would be a thread of hope jewel and put it in the socket near mystic bulwark, then remove the nodes until deep wisdom and get this node with thread of hope, and utmost intellect as well. Prodical perfection is then the next upgrade when u Level more.

Later, the sorrow-flask should be replaced with bottled faith, when u are richer :) And the prism Guardian could be changed to a good corrupted one.

just my hints, have fun!

Guild "Metal" /// league + standard /// NO voice-chat necessary
Last edited by Infarkt on Oct 29, 2020, 1:28:42 AM
"
D55 wrote:
Im thinking of respeccing an SSF trickster i made at league start to try out mines and im wondering now the dust has settled and more is known about skills, what would be the best PoB link to follow for SSF?

I`ll take how survivability over most things if that changes anything to the answer.

Thanks for help with this

Edit: looked on Poe Ninja and most seem to be using Glacial Cascade

BL still has the most power, GC is lacking for sure.
"
Synsation083 wrote:
So trying to figure out what would be the best upgrade I could get right now. I feel like I have decent gear overall, could use better ES boots but they're pricey. I have a 5L Shavs and can buy a 6L but no idea how big of an actual upgrade it is damage wise and such. I usually just die because I'm a bad player sometimes and still learning. I've been able to do all Conqs and Sirus at A6 while I work on the Atlas.

Pretty much everything has low ES on it. That would be my priority, along with the 6 link.

As the above poster pointed out, you have some crafted mods that are doing very little, if anything. The crafted life is also wasted.

Sorrow of the Divine also isnt helping, better to pick up a utility flask there, or wise oak if you want more dps.
has some one tried to do Hall of Grandmaster Map?
1-2 of this dudes just dont die.... will it get better with Block Chance Reduction Support?
"
iDT wrote:
has some one tried to do Hall of Grandmaster Map?
1-2 of this dudes just dont die.... will it get better with Block Chance Reduction Support?

With BL it’s the recovery on block guys. Can use flame wall, or swap to GC/Icicle.
:) @BeerLeague thks - next wipe i will try this out
"
iDT wrote:
:) @BeerLeague thks - next wipe i will try this out

Yup no problem. Actually any mine skill other than BL works well. It’s just that the hits are too small to kill them with the high block recovery.
@BeerLeague i am actually still rocking Pyrocast Mine :)
Maybe i have missplaced the mines somehow two times vs this one dude
the problem is that, if he hits me one time, i was instant dead. Is it possible hat he is doing something with chaos damage? Its just one close range attack

Could you maybe have a last short view and and say if i miss something?

+2 Shield would cost around 20 ex, and its to much for just 1 level :)
WE is not the best but the one with two good stats where way to expensive to the last time i checked.

I am sitting right now on 10.2k ES

With this helmet i have spent so much time :( and only was abtle to hit 300ES, on my second char i could hit 350 after 10 tryis :)
and there is not better helmet available for sail at all

Spoiler

Medium Cluster Jewel
Adds 4 Passive Skills (enchant)
1 Added Passive Skill is a Jewel Socket (enchant)
Added Small Passive Skills grant: 6% increased effect of Non-Curse Auras from your Skills (enchant)
--------
Added Small Passive Skills also grant: Regenerate 0.1% of Life per Second
1 Added Passive Skill is First Among Equals
1 Added Passive Skill is Stalwart Commander
--------

Small Cluster Jewel
--------
Adds 3 Passive Skills (enchant)
Added Small Passive Skills grant: 6% increased maximum Energy Shield (enchant)
--------
Added Small Passive Skills also grant: +5 to All Attributes
Added Small Passive Skills also grant: +8 to Strength
1 Added Passive Skill is Energy From Naught
--------

Cobalt Jewel
--------
Item Level: 83
--------
Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted on you (implicit)
--------
+14 to Strength
8% increased maximum Energy Shield
8% increased Projectile Speed
16% increased Damage with Wands
--------

Watcher's Eye
--------
Limited to: 1
--------
Item Level: 85
--------
4% increased maximum Energy Shield
6% increased maximum Life
6% increased maximum Mana
105% increased Critical Strike Chance against Enemies on Consecrated Ground while affected by Zealotry
Gain 10% of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield while affected by Clarity
--------

"
iDT wrote:
@BeerLeague i am actually still rocking Pyrocast Mine :)
Maybe i have missplaced the mines somehow two times vs this one dude
the problem is that, if he hits me one time, i was instant dead. Is it possible hat he is doing something with chaos damage? Its just one close range attack

Could you maybe have a last short view and and say if i miss something?

+2 Shield would cost around 20 ex, and its to much for just 1 level :)
WE is not the best but the one with two good stats where way to expensive to the last time i checked.

I am sitting right now on 10.2k ES

With this helmet i have spent so much time :( and only was abtle to hit 300ES, on my second char i could hit 350 after 10 tryis :)
and there is not better helmet available for sail at all

Spoiler

Medium Cluster Jewel
Adds 4 Passive Skills (enchant)
1 Added Passive Skill is a Jewel Socket (enchant)
Added Small Passive Skills grant: 6% increased effect of Non-Curse Auras from your Skills (enchant)
--------
Added Small Passive Skills also grant: Regenerate 0.1% of Life per Second
1 Added Passive Skill is First Among Equals
1 Added Passive Skill is Stalwart Commander
--------

Small Cluster Jewel
--------
Adds 3 Passive Skills (enchant)
Added Small Passive Skills grant: 6% increased maximum Energy Shield (enchant)
--------
Added Small Passive Skills also grant: +5 to All Attributes
Added Small Passive Skills also grant: +8 to Strength
1 Added Passive Skill is Energy From Naught
--------

Cobalt Jewel
--------
Item Level: 83
--------
Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted on you (implicit)
--------
+14 to Strength
8% increased maximum Energy Shield
8% increased Projectile Speed
16% increased Damage with Wands
--------

Watcher's Eye
--------
Limited to: 1
--------
Item Level: 85
--------
4% increased maximum Energy Shield
6% increased maximum Life
6% increased maximum Mana
105% increased Critical Strike Chance against Enemies on Consecrated Ground while affected by Zealotry
Gain 10% of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield while affected by Clarity
--------

Hmm, that should be fine. If you stack the mines at the start of each encounter, it should be fairly easy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info