[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

I played without this ring until late late game.

its clunky yes, but everything dying so fast :) that you dont realy need it

dps will be never a problem even with a bad wand

my first problems started with sirus where you dont have alot of time for dps.

And Delirium / Blight was bad and its still not great as its just to much - i cant kill things so fast :/

And yes this ring makes the gameplay much smoother and better.

If you dont mind beeing slow, i would start right with pyro
Last edited by iDT on Oct 23, 2020, 11:43:56 AM
Thanks for the build Beer. It's been a blast. Literally :)

Icicle all the way. From start to finish. I was finally able to do HOGM without any scorching ray shenanigans, deathless Sirus A8 countless of times, deathless minotaur numerous times... and a personal best of mine, finished with only about 20 veiled recipes left undiscovered... soloed the league like none other and enjoyed it.

Many thanks.

To bad GGG decided to go Zimbabwe on PoE economy.
"
tasemagu wrote:

Icicle all the way. From start to finish. I was finally able to do HOGM without any scorching ray shenanigans, deathless Sirus A8 countless of times, deathless minotaur numerous times... and a personal best of mine, finished with only about 20 veiled recipes left undiscovered... soloed the league like none other and enjoyed it.

Many thanks.

Can only emphasize and confirm all of it. Thanks a lot for the build, Beer. Just finished my 36 challenges and it was really awesome. Didn't take the icicle road but Ball Lightning. Everything going smooth, mapping, bossing, sirus A8, UElder, etc... I drink too much Beer and get quite sloppy at times, thats why i didnt level beyond 95. But there is also no need for.

Sitting now on quite some currency but its kind of depressing how low the value has dumped... Very strange economy this league. Lets see what to do the next few weeks. Maybe diving deeper into some crafting, while waiting for Harvest to return next patch :)

Cheers and thanks! Will definitely follow you and your builds and surely come back to miner (was first time for me this league)
"
tasemagu wrote:

Many thanks.

No problem, glad you enjoyed. Icicle was low key amazing this league w/ the new quality gem.
"
derSchurke wrote:
"
tasemagu wrote:

Many thanks.

Can only emphasize and confirm all of it. Thanks a lot for the build, Beer. Just finished my 36 challenges and it was really awesome. Didn't take the icicle road but Ball Lightning. Everything going smooth, mapping, bossing, sirus A8, UElder, etc... I drink too much Beer and get quite sloppy at times, thats why i didnt level beyond 95. But there is also no need for.

Sitting now on quite some currency but its kind of depressing how low the value has dumped... Very strange economy this league. Lets see what to do the next few weeks. Maybe diving deeper into some crafting, while waiting for Harvest to return next patch :)

Cheers and thanks! Will definitely follow you and your builds and surely come back to miner (was first time for me this league)

No problem, glad you enjoyed!
How do you deal with the dexterity requirements while leveling?
"
How do you deal with the dexterity requirements while leveling?

Usually I just pick it up on a passive or two and respec our later.
Thanks for the build.
I have been following your LL BL build, and it is very nice for the farm. however, I found it hard on bossing killing.
is GC more powerful than BL in boss game?
or what should i invest first? weapon, gems?
Thanks a lot!
What should I upgrade next? My profile is public. Currently I'm at 11.4k ES and level 97. I know I can get higher quality on ES gear but is there anything else?
Thanks a lot for the help!
"
Happycloud76 wrote:
Thanks for the build.
I have been following your LL BL build, and it is very nice for the farm. however, I found it hard on bossing killing.
is GC more powerful than BL in boss game?
or what should i invest first? weapon, gems?
Thanks a lot!

BL is much stronger for bossing.

If you are having issues, make sure to check the vods in the OP or post your gear here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info