[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

"
LadyLoriana wrote:
What should I upgrade next? My profile is public. Currently I'm at 11.4k ES and level 97. I know I can get higher quality on ES gear but is there anything else?
Thanks a lot for the help!

Outside of the ES, bottled faith would be a huge upgrade.

You can also, if you are looking for dps, pick up a large thread of hope and transcendent flesh.
i did my best for gear but still cant beat t16 %100 delirious map what should i do ?
Last edited by laylaylaylomlomlom on Oct 26, 2020, 10:18:16 AM
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
LadyLoriana wrote:
What should I upgrade next? My profile is public. Currently I'm at 11.4k ES and level 97. I know I can get higher quality on ES gear but is there anything else?

You can also, if you are looking for dps, pick up a large thread of hope and transcendent flesh.

I already have a large thread of hope. Where do I stick transcendent flesh on the tree?
Thank you!
In the LL transition you have the tree speccing out of CI and into PA, but then in the End Game transition you have the tree speccing back out of PA and into CI. Is that intentional?
I am running a Life/es hybrid build that I am loving. stacked a bunch of effect of ailments have a 40% shock full 15% brittle on sirus for 100% crit chance some scorched as well around 15% on sirus. around 6k life 3k es. the flask setup gives us a lot of survive. the 200% more hit of my GC is currently around 1.8 mill on sirus not counting Blastchain's more efect. it instantly deletes everything.

https://pastebin.com/vDLxMFia

https://youtu.be/XrevPFeWkBc for gameplay
https://youtu.be/MEu1WTBzHKw sirus kill under 3 second final phase.
Last edited by Darrylrfd on Oct 27, 2020, 4:52:52 PM
"
i did my best for gear but still cant beat t16 %100 delirious map what should i do ?

Weapon upgrade and bottled faith.
"
LadyLoriana wrote:
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
LadyLoriana wrote:

I already have a large thread of hope. Where do I stick transcendent flesh on the tree?
Thank you!

Left side.
"
Visovigor wrote:
In the LL transition you have the tree speccing out of CI and into PA, but then in the End Game transition you have the tree speccing back out of PA and into CI. Is that intentional?

No, probably has something to do with the version of pob. Endgame is LL.
-
Last edited by iDT on Oct 27, 2020, 6:05:27 PM
Im thinking of respeccing an SSF trickster i made at league start to try out mines and im wondering now the dust has settled and more is known about skills, what would be the best PoB link to follow for SSF?

I`ll take how survivability over most things if that changes anything to the answer.

Thanks for help with this

Edit: looked on Poe Ninja and most seem to be using Glacial Cascade
Last edited by D55 on Oct 28, 2020, 1:39:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info