[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

Summig up my experience with the build, the beginning (levelling and before CI) was underwhelming compared to OG old school GC miner, and despite really trying, GC is just outclassed by BL (and I REALLY wanted to play GC - i have some ideas, more on that later)

LL is such a huge boost in terms of survivability and damage, that switching from 5l rare to 4l shav was totally worth it. You can stack a ton of auras if you specced sovereignity by this point. I'm running discipline-wrath-zealotry in prism guardian and blood/sand, skitterbots, blasphemy/enfeeble and precision on mana. It's just bonkers how much power that holds on a low budget.

As for shavs, if you're struggling, t1 tower drops cards. Cards are yummy. Cards are pretty cheap. It's a fine way if you're totally out of luck this league (bet I'm not alone here ;_;). Add chaos recipe and you get your first shavs tomorrow.

-----> TL;DR
LL good. GC bad. Get LL fast. Stack auras. Don't forget about zealot's oath like yours truly.

Honestly, I'm playing since beta on and off, and this is my first LL build (yikes), it was iffy at first, but it's amazing now, even on a tight budget.

As for GC I wonder if AoE stacking would help with consistency. Because this is what it's lacking I guess. Whatabout minefield?
Hey Guys,

Currently I'm playing a Life BL Miner (PathofMatth version) and considering switching to the LL variant of this build.

I took OPs current Tree in Heist League, filled in the uniques, shopped virtually for some rare gear with reasonable ES for some budget price and here is the result:

https://pastebin.com/j0GQY1d0

I only would have just 5k ES and this seems a bit..underwhelming, considering that the combined price of the items is about 150-200c. Some People in this Thread stated, that they die in low level contrats with 7k ES so i really have doubts switching to this build with this budget.

As i never played LL, maybe some of you can advise me:
1) Did i something horribly wrong in the PoB?
2) Is it really that expensive to get to a good amount of ES?
3) Is 5K ES nevertheless enough for bossing?
4) Is the shown damage decent? I just dont have any numbers in comparison

Any advice how i can improve this build is appreciated!
Doing T10 Maps right now with the Life version, breezing through maps without any issues. I don't want backtrap in progression when i switch to LL :)

Can I ask how CWDT with Vaal RF works? When I tried it, it just drained my life till I died. Why do people use this?
"
Dampnoet wrote:
Can I ask how CWDT with Vaal RF works? When I tried it, it just drained my life till I died. Why do people use this?

Vaal skills can't be triggered. So CWDT triggers just the normal version (since nowadays the vaal skill gems have both versions: vaal and normal). We use vaal RF only for the temporary ~30% more spell damage bonus and only while doing boss. We never use the normal version of RF.

"
Bisrob wrote:

Doing T10 Maps right now with the Life version, breezing through maps without any issues. I don't want backtrap in progression when i switch to LL :)

I have atm 5,6k es. I did T15 without problem (and T16 Vaal side area inside it). Presence of Chayula will give me 900 more es. Haven't bought it yet since I have four long work days ahead and price trend is falling hard. So I'll be able to buy it very cheaply on Monday.

Normal monsters are not a problem. You can throw the trap far ahead of you and then the BL travels even further. Bosses are more problematic until you get more damage. I'm still at 0% quality gems and most are level 19.

Heists are not as problematic as for other builds, since you can throw your traps on the door while it's opening and slaughter the shotgunning guys before they can even see you. But then again, GGG will patch the shotgunning away very soon. But you can still kill the pack without being in danger.
Last edited by Wermine on Sep 24, 2020, 8:14:24 AM
"
fa_cassegrain wrote:
Hello guys,

I need some help with advice. I'm starting yellow maps and I'm starting to die a bit. I have 4.7k ES still CI until I can get enough currencies to switch to LL.
In the mean time any advice about gear upgrade to improve my dps/survability?

Save for shavs, swap to discipline in the time being.
"
Bisrob wrote:
Hey Guys,

Currently I'm playing a Life BL Miner (PathofMatth version) and considering switching to the LL variant of this build.

I took OPs current Tree in Heist League, filled in the uniques, shopped virtually for some rare gear with reasonable ES for some budget price and here is the result:

https://pastebin.com/j0GQY1d0

I only would have just 5k ES and this seems a bit..underwhelming, considering that the combined price of the items is about 150-200c. Some People in this Thread stated, that they die in low level contrats with 7k ES so i really have doubts switching to this build with this budget.

As i never played LL, maybe some of you can advise me:
1) Did i something horribly wrong in the PoB?
2) Is it really that expensive to get to a good amount of ES?
3) Is 5K ES nevertheless enough for bossing?
4) Is the shown damage decent? I just dont have any numbers in comparison

Uniques outside of the ones we use for the build are generally bad. They dont have enough ES. You should shoot for at least 8-9k ES which isnt that hard to achieve.

LL will net you more damage, more survival and faster clear times than the life version. It does take a few ex to get there though. A reasonable budget for 8-9k ES is around 7-8ex.
"
Dampnoet wrote:

I dont think anyone is using this.
Hello BeerLeague,
Thank you for awesome build and for answering questions.
I have a quick one.
I am going to reroll from trickster, but cant decide between BL and GC.
Since both skills changed a little for this league,
which one do you suggest?
Thank you

"
codagain wrote:
Hello BeerLeague,
I have a quick one.
Thank you

Not Beer, but BL is recommended. I'm gonna test GC, but only after I get way more currency to really get it going.
"
codagain wrote:
Hello BeerLeague,
I have a quick one.
Thank you

I tried both during leveling and in early maps and ball lightning is much better. Clear speed is quite good and single target dps is amazing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info