[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

"
LaplaceNoMa wrote:
To add to the post right above me, I'm seconding this experience. I've been playing fireball GMP mines right before switching to BL, and god BL's clear speed is atrocious. Fireball GMP instantly covers all screen and offscreens too, effectively clearing everything a lot faster despite having lower damage; my main issue with fireball is how bad it is for bossing. I'm honestly baffled by how bad BL feels now, not sure what to do now...

Dying Sun or helm enchant
"
BeerLeague wrote:

The mana reductions are taken in the build guide. On all trees except the starter tree.

Actually the only tree that has the mana reduction is the end game tree. But that one is CI and this is what confused me. Not LL. But anyway. This is a general guideline so you can play around a little. I just moved clarity on the shield for the time being.. and another aura is mana reserved.

Plus the tree should always be configured around the items you have to make the best of the combination of both.

Anyway, the tree revolves around just a few things : crit chance/multi and damage mine/spells, throw speed and "grab all you can" energy shield increase.

And once again, priority in grabbing each point is based on gear. Having all those increase energy shield with low energy shield pool is not worth it... but we stray away.
"
BeerLeague wrote:
[

8-9k was pretty comfortable for me. You are missing a ton on your boots and quality from hillock on everything.

I think people forget that manual dodging is always the best "dodging gear" and expect to pick a build and face tank anything. Sure 13K can get you out of more trouble than 9K, but if you die a lot with 9K you will most likely die a lot with 13K also.
Has anyone tried frost shield with this build?
"
tasemagu wrote:
"
BeerLeague wrote:
[

8-9k was pretty comfortable for me. You are missing a ton on your boots and quality from hillock on everything.

I think people forget that manual dodging is always the best "dodging gear" and expect to pick a build and face tank anything. Sure 13K can get you out of more trouble than 9K, but if you die a lot with 9K you will most likely die a lot with 13K also.

Kosis mainly one shots me out of nowhere, I just would like to survive 1 hit so I can react better, also high juiced maps are sometimes rippy lol
"
pdpwraith wrote:
Has anyone tried frost shield with this build?

Havent got a chance yet
"
Dwarfy wrote:
"
tasemagu wrote:
"
BeerLeague wrote:
[

Kosis mainly one shots me out of nowhere, I just would like to survive 1 hit so I can react better, also high juiced maps are sometimes rippy lol

Another 1-2k and he wont 1 tap you.
anyone tried blazing salvo yet and compared it to BL?
Hello guys,

I need some help with advice. I'm starting yellow maps and I'm starting to die a bit. I have 4.7k ES still CI until I can get enough currencies to switch to LL.
In the mean time any advice about gear upgrade to improve my dps/survability?

"
fa_cassegrain wrote:
Hello guys,

I need some help with advice. I'm starting yellow maps and I'm starting to die a bit. I have 4.7k ES still CI until I can get enough currencies to switch to LL.
In the mean time any advice about gear upgrade to improve my dps/survability?

I personally like heartbreaker as a budget denfensive weapon. Also make your shield/ helm q20 first.....
Last edited by sSs1897 on Sep 24, 2020, 1:27:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info