[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

"
Wermine wrote:

You need Sovereignty wheel for it. You're still too low level for it. Just a quick question: how do you have nice double corrupted 6-link Shav's, but don't know about reduced mana reserved nodes?

First of all I don't claim to have deep knowledge of PoE, however this game is pure mathematics... so if you like mathematics PoE is heaven. I like mathematics. That being said, I understand how to make currency in the game. This is how I got the Shav's.

Coming back to my question.... it's my first time playing this kind of build (I am only playing about 1 build/year). So I am trying to follow the guide as well as understand the build and advantages and disadvantages.

In this guide the LL part guide presents a similar shield with similar auras, however the tree part doesn't have Sovereignty in it.... Chayula had Utmost intellect allocated... so I thought I might have missed something.

I even searched the tree for mana reserve.... no point was in the tree the guide presents...

Anyway, thanks. Now it's clear.
Hey beer,

What can I do right now to get more ES and how much is required to do content comfortably? I started this build for simulacrum farming but I'm barely managing wave 20, 1-18 is a breeze.

Right now I have 7.8k ES.. I respeced tons of ES nodes to get the jewels which overall gave me a 200ES increase, levelling up and getting the nodes back will put me at a total of 8.6-8.7k ES.

The other options to get ES currently for me are getting a watchers eye and the craft for ES+Armour on belt.

Currently these are my next goals :

Maps for levelling at least to 95-96 (kind of been stuck 90 for a day or 2)
Purchase unveils until lvl3 craft
Watchers Eye w/clarity

I'm unsure what gear upgrades to make, the obvious choice would be the 2 stone ring for an ES ring but that would compromise my resistances heavily.

Overall enjoying the build, once I got the dying sun flask the build went from 8/10 to a solid 12/10.
BL with slow proj feels a little to slow for mapping for me but the single target damage is amazing on a 6-link.

Questions:
- does dying sun improve the mapping experience drastically?
- should I swap out slow proj for muiltiple proj or some other gem to improve clear speed? I feel that the damage is not an issue and i don't mind doing the old-school gem swap as if i am a bow user.

Thanks!
Last edited by pdpwraith on Sep 23, 2020, 11:41:39 AM
To add to the post right above me, I'm seconding this experience. I've been playing fireball GMP mines right before switching to BL, and god BL's clear speed is atrocious. Fireball GMP instantly covers all screen and offscreens too, effectively clearing everything a lot faster despite having lower damage; my main issue with fireball is how bad it is for bossing. I'm honestly baffled by how bad BL feels now, not sure what to do now...
"
tasemagu wrote:
"
Wermine wrote:

You need Sovereignty wheel for it. You're still too low level for it. Just a quick question: how do you have nice double corrupted 6-link Shav's, but don't know about reduced mana reserved nodes?

First of all I don't claim to have deep knowledge of PoE, however this game is pure mathematics... so if you like mathematics PoE is heaven. I like mathematics. That being said, I understand how to make currency in the game. This is how I got the Shav's.

Coming back to my question.... it's my first time playing this kind of build (I am only playing about 1 build/year). So I am trying to follow the guide as well as understand the build and advantages and disadvantages.

In this guide the LL part guide presents a similar shield with similar auras, however the tree part doesn't have Sovereignty in it.... Chayula had Utmost intellect allocated... so I thought I might have missed something.

I even searched the tree for mana reserve.... no point was in the tree the guide presents...

Nice corrupt on the shav and the shield they are bunkers.

yea you need more mana reserve to be able to run all the auras with your mana/health pool.

If you have already transitioned to LL then you don't need those life flasks any more and you may want to drop some of the life gears for better resist and ES stuff. Try to get a boots with some MS my man how do you play this with zero movement speed boots lol.

Last edited by pdpwraith on Sep 23, 2020, 1:12:10 PM
"
pdpwraith wrote:

Nice corrupt on the shav and the shield they are bunkers.

yea you need more mana reserve to be able to run all the auras with your mana/health pool.

If you have already transitioned to LL then you don't need those life flasks any more and you may want to drop some of the life gears for better resist and ES stuff. Try to get a boots with some MS my man how do you play this with zero movement speed boots lol.

Thanks bro. For the moment I'm not playing. More like crafting and trading. Have these 2 prepared... but can't wear them yet :))

Of course I will change the flasks :)

Also "active searching" for boots.
"
LaplaceNoMa wrote:
Ok, so I managed to get this:

What do you think is the way to go here? Keep this pair, socketing the enlighten group in it (to utilize the +1 for enlighten and the auras), and replacing enfeeble blasphemy with something else? What are the options? Haste, Grace, Herald of Thunder?..

Dang those are insane. I would keep them unless you need the currency to fund the build.

I'd pick up Blood and Sand (i think thats the blind one?)
"
tasemagu wrote:
"
Wermine wrote:

The mana reductions are taken in the build guide. On all trees except the starter tree.
"
Dwarfy wrote:
Hey beer,

What can I do right now to get more ES and how much is required to do content comfortably? I started this build for simulacrum farming but I'm barely managing wave 20, 1-18 is a breeze.

Right now I have 7.8k ES.. I respeced tons of ES nodes to get the jewels which overall gave me a 200ES increase, levelling up and getting the nodes back will put me at a total of 8.6-8.7k ES.

The other options to get ES currently for me are getting a watchers eye and the craft for ES+Armour on belt.

Currently these are my next goals :

Maps for levelling at least to 95-96 (kind of been stuck 90 for a day or 2)
Purchase unveils until lvl3 craft
Watchers Eye w/clarity

I'm unsure what gear upgrades to make, the obvious choice would be the 2 stone ring for an ES ring but that would compromise my resistances heavily.

Overall enjoying the build, once I got the dying sun flask the build went from 8/10 to a solid 12/10.

8-9k was pretty comfortable for me. You are missing a ton on your boots and quality from hillock on everything.

You still have nearly all of the ES nodes on the tree to take as well.
"
pdpwraith wrote:
BL with slow proj feels a little to slow for mapping for me but the single target damage is amazing on a 6-link.

Questions:
- does dying sun improve the mapping experience drastically?
- should I swap out slow proj for muiltiple proj or some other gem to improve clear speed? I feel that the damage is not an issue and i don't mind doing the old-school gem swap as if i am a bow user.

Thanks!

1. Yes, as does the helm enchant.

2. It isnt great, Id go the dying sun route

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info