[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

"
XxXDominusXxX wrote:
Assuming I can throw 100+ ex at it if needed, how well does this build hold up delving around 600 depth, particularly in regards to bossing?

On the bossing side of things, particularly well as the dps is pretty crazy.

At 600 its fine and you can still just tank and spank, and really works quite well up until around 1200 or so if you know what affix combinations to avoid. Above that, you are going to need to go slower as most hits will start to 1 shot you.
"
Unavailable

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

My current gear atm at level 67.

This is my PoB - https://pastebin.com/LG1383jN

Could you look over this and tell me what im doing wrong and what I need to start doing to improve my character now. I'm on ps4 so its hard for me to buy stuff as well. I've just started 2 days ago but I really want to try to get this to work. I'm having A LOT of fun and its smooth. I just suck as a human.

So, the most obvious part is that you are missing ES everywhere - getting that up would be my first priority. If buying high ES items on PS4 is hard, crafting isnt too bad.

The easiest way to get that improved would be to start delving when you can and either farm up or buy dense fossils to craft with. Even just a few attempts in every slot will net you something better than you have now.

Also, tremor rod isnt great for the build as you lose so much ES from not having a shield. I would recommend trying to find a good 1her and shield when you can.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"

So, the most obvious part is that you are missing ES everywhere - getting that up would be my first priority. If buying high ES items on PS4 is hard, crafting isnt too bad.

The easiest way to get that improved would be to start delving when you can and either farm up or buy dense fossils to craft with. Even just a few attempts in every slot will net you something better than you have now.

Also, tremor rod isnt great for the build as you lose so much ES from not having a shield. I would recommend trying to find a good 1her and shield when you can.
[/quote]

Cool, thanks for the advice. I have the LL pob plugged in but I dont understand how you're achieving LL. Is it blood magic linked with auras?
Hello BeerLeague.

Thanks for the build, enjoy it very much.
This is my wand i am currently using, could you give me some pointers for upgrade please. Much appreciated.

Last edited by Diamondshard on Nov 7, 2019, 5:06:04 AM
"
"

Cool, thanks for the advice. I have the LL pob plugged in but I dont understand how you're achieving LL. Is it blood magic linked with auras? [/quote]

That is correct. At first, with a low level blood magic, and no reduced mana reserved nodes, just one aura will put you at low life, later on you will get to reserve two.
"
Diamondshard wrote:
Hello BeerLeague.

This is my wand i am currently using, could you give me some pointers for upgrade please. Much appreciated.

Thanks! As for the wand, there are a ton of good affixes, I’ll go ahead and list them in terms of importance:

+1 cold spells or +1 all spells (expensive)
%elemental as extra chaos (shaper item)
%elemental (or cold) penetration (shaper)
Crit multi
Flat spell damage (any element)
Spell damage/elemental damage
Crit chance for spells (or global)

Any combination of those 8 is good - often times getting 4 or more of will be pricy, especially as you get the higher tiers rolls.

Setup a ‘count’ search at PoE.trade for a generic 1h weapon with at least 4 of those mods and see hat turns up. As your budget allows, either add in a 5th, or go down to 3.
"
BeerLeague wrote:
On the bossing side of things, particularly well as the dps is pretty crazy.

At 600 its fine and you can still just tank and spank, and really works quite well up until around 1200 or so if you know what affix combinations to avoid. Above that, you are going to need to go slower as most hits will start to 1 shot you.

OK cheers, currently levelling and selling out of another character to fund this one, I shall report back once I'm geared but already mechanically I can see how it will be really strong.
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
Diamondshard wrote:
Hello BeerLeague.

Thanks! As for the wand, there are a ton of good affixes, I’ll go ahead and list them in terms of importance:

+1 cold spells or +1 all spells (expensive)
%elemental as extra chaos (shaper item)
%elemental (or cold) penetration (shaper)
Crit multi
Flat spell damage (any element)
Spell damage/elemental damage
Crit chance for spells (or global)

Any combination of those 8 is good - often times getting 4 or more of will be pricy, especially as you get the higher tiers rolls.

Setup a ‘count’ search at PoE.trade for a generic 1h weapon with at least 4 of those mods and see hat turns up. As your budget allows, either add in a 5th, or go down to 3.

Thank you for the tips. Will check PoE.Trade.
Last edited by Diamondshard on Nov 7, 2019, 7:25:03 PM
"

Cool, thanks for the advice. I have the LL pob plugged in but I dont understand how you're achieving LL. Is it blood magic linked with auras?

"
That is correct. At first, with a low level blood magic, and no reduced mana reserved nodes, just one aura will put you at low life, later on you will get to reserve two.

My current gear and I just got to oriath.

https://pastebin.com/74pc0BY2 PoB.

Okay so, now im at 3k+ ES. If you can check my POB I was going to go for the ES nodes above scion starting area then go for the shield nodes in the top left. Also how do I calculate how much damage my mines actually do? Also, thank you so much for replying and all the help. I really appreciate it.
Last edited by Poetical-Lies on Nov 7, 2019, 8:17:14 PM
"
"

"

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

My current gear and I just got to oriath.

https://pastebin.com/74pc0BY2 PoB.

Okay so, now im at 3k+ ES. If you can check my POB I was going to go for the ES nodes above scion starting area then go for the shield nodes in the top left. Also how do I calculate how much damage my mines actually do? Also, thank you so much for replying and all the help. I really appreciate it.

That pathing sounds good. You get pretty similar returns from both the left side and the middle, so either first is fine.

As for the gear, still try to keep working on getting that ES higher in the slots that is is currently low - rings, boots, jewels, belt - that will add a lot to your survival, as will levels and skill points.

As for how to check the mine damage, PoB does a pretty poor job of calculating it - but the tooltip honestly isnt a terrible calculation if you are just looking at what increases / decreases your dps. As for the actual dps, the final endgame build does somewhere in the range of 25-35m shaper dps, maybe more.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info