Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

https://pastebin.com/WJ4MdxxK

this is my current build and i am sitting at 8.3k es. what other items should adjust to reach at least 9k+?
Last edited by EraHovencult on Nov 9, 2019, 12:20:29 AM
"
EraHovencult wrote:

https://pastebin.com/WJ4MdxxK

this is my current build and i am sitting at 8.3k es. what other items should adjust to reach at least 9k+?

Levels will make a lot of difference - each one will add 150es or so with the skill points and the raw level.

Also, your elder ring has no ES on it and your shield is quite low as well in terms of ES. Other than that its just min maxing the ES rolls on the rest of your gear - helm is what I would look at next after the 2 I mentioned above.
could anyone shed some light on which areas i should prioritize on the skill tree as i level? i have the pastebin for the completed tree, but that is for a level 98 character.
"
th13f wrote:
could anyone shed some light on which areas i should prioritize on the skill tree as i level? i have the pastebin for the completed tree, but that is for a level 98 character.

On SC, take all of the damage from the right side of the tree first. Then work your way down to the middle and finish off with the left side of the tree.

On HC, you will want to try and take more life / hybrid stats and then regret out of that tree into the final tree around level 70.
Added a small section for enchants / corruptions as I was getting more than a few DMs here and on reddit about it.

Gloves

Honestly it doesn't matter - none are great and +% crit chance for spells as a corruption is always going to reign supreme.

Helm

Both of the good enchants for icicle (throw speed and crit multi) are very good, but not really worth breaking the bank for if you cant afford it. Personally, between the two I prefer throw speed as it feels a little cleaner, and plays to my playstyle a little better as I really like to jump into packs, drop mines and set them off.

Boots

Penetration, Crit Chance and move speed are all top tier here, it just depends on what you are trying to do and what your other gear looks like. It's worth popping in both the pen and crit chance in pob to see which is stronger for you.

Other notable corruptions

Body armor looking for +spells, +mines, +aura, +all gems, +projectiles. In terms of ranking, +all gems is best, followed closely by +mines.

Amulet +max res, +curse are the only really game changing ones, +all res, %stats are useful, but not amazing.
Last edited by BeerLeague on Nov 12, 2019, 6:52:11 PM
How viable is it to league start as CI? Switching from life is quite a big respec. Even on crap ES rares it seems like CI would get off the ground much faster than life.
Is there an differents between a 2H instead of 1H + Shield in terms of Mine throwing Speed or something?
"
tragic_nate wrote:
How viable is it to league start as CI? Switching from life is quite a big respec. Even on crap ES rares it seems like CI would get off the ground much faster than life.

Very viable in SC. In HC, I would advise against it though as you will probably take a death unless you have leveling gear or go very slowly.

In SC though its perfectly fine.

With that said, Hybrid is better for both SC and HC. You tend to get a good amount of hybrid life and ES % from the tree, and it opens up more gear for you to use as you move into maps.

I plan to use it as a league starter unless there are some massive changes to mines.
"
zavson wrote:
Is there an differents between a 2H instead of 1H + Shield in terms of Mine throwing Speed or something?

Pretty big difference in terms of overall EHP.

A 2her gets you a bit more damage at the cost of 1000+ES, block and res slots.

You dont need the 2nd 6 link for anything.
Thanks for the answer! Will probably go with a Shield then, also is there an real Damage calculation for Icicle Mines? On poe.ninja the most builds got an "avarage" damage on like 800k shaper DPS, is that for 1 mine or something?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info