[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

Could you take a quick look at my gear ?

I pretty easy cleared every content/boss with this gear, but I want to get more out of it.. (the only thing i struggle sometimes are bosses in the Blight mechanic) what would you change?

Right now i´m looking for an Icicle Mine enchant on the helm, but had no luck at the lab and no one is selling it on Ps4. What would be the “best” Enchant?

I also got a lvl 4 Empower.. I get more base dmg in comparison to Inspiration, but I lose some while being fully buffed.. whats your opinion here ? Stay with high buffed dmg – Inspiration or with higher base dmg - Empower?

Great guide, it made me overthink some of my allocated points in the passive tree and I will definitely change a few points again when I have more orbs of regret :D

TIA
"
Berto33 wrote:
So, I managed to hit 2 pretty good wands in the span of about 20 alts between the two...

Which one would you suggest crafting on?

The second one imo, multi should be a bit better. Both are really nice tho!
"
diCastro90 wrote:

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

Could you take a quick look at my gear ?

I pretty easy cleared every content/boss with this gear, but I want to get more out of it.. (the only thing i struggle sometimes are bosses in the Blight mechanic) what would you change?

Right now i´m looking for an Icicle Mine enchant on the helm, but had no luck at the lab and no one is selling it on Ps4. What would be the “best” Enchant?

I also got a lvl 4 Empower.. I get more base dmg in comparison to Inspiration, but I lose some while being fully buffed.. whats your opinion here ? Stay with high buffed dmg – Inspiration or with higher base dmg - Empower?

Great guide, it made me overthink some of my allocated points in the passive tree and I will definitely change a few points again when I have more orbs of regret :D

TIA

Thanks! Much appreciated.

Gear is looking pretty good, you are at the point where you will be wanting to min max defenses, since I’m guessing the damage is there already. Looking for more Es on helm, shield and boots while keeping the res you need and any dps you pick up off the three slots is just bonus.

The helm enchant isn’t too important imo, it’s probably the thing I would upgrade last as it adds very little to the overall build. I’d start upgrading my rares first.

As far as the blight mobs go, I never really had any issues as I would mostly just stand at the pump and hold down my mine, detonate and mana flask and watch YouTube until the map was finished. Make sure you are using pierce for the maps, other than that you should have the dps to just power through.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Hello BeerLeague.

Quick question, is Detonate Mine gem beneficial?
"
Diamondshard wrote:
Hello BeerLeague.

Not really, we can setup a totem to cast it, but it isnt worth IMO. other than using it for the totem it has no use any longer as mines grant the detonate skill automatically.
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
Diamondshard wrote:
Hello BeerLeague.

Not really, we can setup a totem to cast it, but it isnt worth IMO. other than using it for the totem it has no use any longer as mines grant the detonate skill automatically.

Thank you for quick answer :)
Something I'm confused about is the leveling process. Nearly every CI/LL build focuses on life nodes until the transition to CI. But from your description, it sounds like you're saying to follow the final CI build tree while leveling?

Is this really viable for HC and ensuring survival the the final CI transition stage?

Also, it would be nice to know what nodes to go for while leveling; people new to miner builds don't have a clue what to pursue first.

A bit more insight into the leveling process would be greatly appreciated. You could even build a few extra leveling tree stages into the PoB for those who download it - that'd help out greatly. Thanks!
All that and a bag of chips!
"
Mooginator wrote:
Something I'm confused about is the leveling process. Nearly every CI/LL build focuses on life nodes until the transition to CI. But from your description, it sounds like you're saying to follow the final CI build tree while leveling?

Is this really viable for HC and ensuring survival the the final CI transition stage?

Also, it would be nice to know what nodes to go for while leveling; people new to miner builds don't have a clue what to pursue first.

A bit more insight into the leveling process would be greatly appreciated. You could even build a few extra leveling tree stages into the PoB for those who download it - that'd help out greatly. Thanks!

I’ll try and throw a few leveling trees together this weekend.

As for the general path, it’s the same as it is now. Head north on the tree around the top towards all of good mine nodes, take what little life nodes there are around that side (will get switched out for ES later). Following that, progress to the left side of the tree. Finish off with the bottom right leg and the middle ES wheel. I’ve leveled a few CI/LL builds in HC before and have never had any issues just going hybrid until maps and can buy better. I’m doubtful that the build would function well as a HCSSF build though as you wouldn’t be able to put decent leveling gear together. As a second or 3rd character it would work well though.

I mentioned that in HC, you will want to be very familiar with the process of going LL/CI before attempting to level this OR has hybrid gear/leveling gear ready to go.

For SC, I ran this build on season start without dying in 10 acts just by equipping what dropped and running. ID all good rares, equip whichever has higher total life/Es and just go. Mines do such a silly amount of damage that you will off screen pretty much all content.
Any chance the OP or someone else can make me a leveling tree break down from 10-60 please. Never played CI or a miner build. I don't want to mess my tree up or pick the wrong place to travel on the tree. ;_;
"
Any chance the OP or someone else can make me a leveling tree break down from 10-60 please. Never played CI or a miner build. I don't want to mess my tree up or pick the wrong place to travel on the tree. ;_;

If you are playing SC, there really isn’t a wrong path. Take the right side first as that is all of your damage, then pick up the ES from the middle and left. Finish by taking the crit and jewel nodes.

If you are leveling in HC, you will need to switch from life to ES, but i wouldn’t recommend this in HC if it’s your first ES build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info